• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tumblrs, anyone?

Napsy

Tiny Deer
Years
Does anyone here have some cool blogs?

Tell me what they are about and you might get a follow! ;)

Years
I have a Tumblr page, which you'll find in my signature.

It's not really for blogging though, I use it more as a signature storage ground cos I don't like most image hosting sites (I ditched Photobucket) so I keep them all in that little blog there. Some of it has my own text in it.

Here it is, go follow me!

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
Years
My tumblr.

I love tumblr. Although, I'll admit I haven't re-blogged anything on it in the past few weeks. My page mostly consists of photography re-blogs, gifs, stuff from my favorite television shows, quotes, pretty art and graphics, and Pokémon stuff obvs.

Now, follow me. Seriously though.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I adore tumblr! My blog's a mess of fandoms but it's just very fun and there are so many cool things floating around there. I've made lots of friends over there through the smaller fandoms and they've stuck with me through my mad ramblings. Right now if you go on mine you'll see mostly short text posts from me liveblogging Pokémon, but going back further you'd come across lots of Top Gear and panel shows and Classic Who. Anything I'm interested in or happen to be doing tends to be well-documented on there. I liveblog everything. Feel free to not follow that hot mess at all because wow why would you. But it's here for the checking out!

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Because I rp on tumblr, I have four accounts: three rp blogs, and my personal blog.
On my personal, you'll often see anime, video games, and fandom-related (mainly Doctor Who, Harry Potter, and The Hunger Games) reblogs. I apologize in advance for my unquality blogs

Last edited:
Back