• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Years
Thought that this picutre was pretty clever when I saw it, so I had to make it my background. I usually prefer simpler ones than this, but I hope it lasts me for a little bit at least.
Spoiler:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
So here's mine. The wallpaper changes every one minute lol. But this is the one it was on when I took the screenshot.
Spoiler:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Spoiler:

I loved the execution of the ad so much I had to put it as my desktop.

Archenoth

The arch foe
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2020
I guess I'll get in on this too. This is my Linux Mint desktop, I can link the Conky theme (Mildly customized) or the wallpaper if anyone wants em.

Spoiler:

December, 2012 Desktop
Spoiler:

January, 2013 Desktop
Spoiler:

These are wicked. ^^

QuickSilveri

Veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
My Dell Studio PC running the Mac OSX Transformation Pack #sick

(Anyone want to let me know how to just post a pic instead of an attachment please shoot me a vm)

Regards, Chris

Years
I got a new monitor recently since my old one died, and it's 1920x1080..

Spoiler:

I threw that background together in about 10 minutes in Photoshop, lol

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Spoiler:

I really don't understand how people can have disgusting icons on your desktops, it's so untidy. ./ocd.

Whelp, new background, so I thought i'd post again.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Spoiler:

Internet browser ponies! Fitting for a computer eh?

I also read about a guy who set his wallpaper to cycle through images of Weeping Angels, each getting closer to the screen. That's brilliant for shocking people when they minimize the windows when they borrow the computer!

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Internet browser ponies! Fitting for a computer eh?

I also read about a guy who set his wallpaper to cycle through images of Weeping Angels, each getting closer to the screen. That's brilliant for shocking people when they minimize the windows when they borrow the computer!

The opera-pony looks like one of those delicious strawberry and cream hard flavored hard sweets.
I wish to devour it.

Back