Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 23rd, 2012 (04:56 PM).
Hikamaru
i am a fire escape
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Dawn-Berlitz:
Pokemon BW episodes Staring Dawn start this freaking Saturday i am already prepared and have them set to be recorded
Oh yes, I saw them in Japanese already so can't wait to seem them dubbed.

And welcome to the club, Seraphimon-sama!

Guess I'll keep this alive by answering the topic:

Have you ever had any dreams with Dawn in it and what happened in the dream?

I actually had a dream that I was traveling alongside Dawn and my Oshawott became best friends with her Piplup. I also tried on her contest outfits and they were amazing. She even styled my Pokemon to look all beautiful like hers. I even saw myself as a Coordinator winning the Grand Festival and she thought I was stunning.

Don't remember any other Dawn-related dreams though.
Old December 1st, 2012 (01:03 PM).
Pinkie-Dawn
Clever Girl

Why you like Dawn so much? She's one of the best Pokegirls I've ever seen. She's also really cute.
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Mamoswine
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: Her contest outfit; it really suits her.
Old December 1st, 2012 (05:18 PM).
Dawn-Berlitz
Master Pokemon Coordinator

Send a message via AIM to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Yahoo to Dawn-Berlitz
just to let you guys know anyone who wants to join doesnt have to do the stuff in the first post it was already there when i taken ownership since the owner of the club orginally i think account was inactive for quite awhile or was banned or owner didnt want the responsibility anymore but i appricate if you would so people know what is going on nad I wish there was more bw episodes featuring Dawn

Dawn Fan/lover
Old December 1st, 2012 (07:57 PM).
Pinkie-Dawn
Clever Girl

Well in that case, that's fine by me.

Dawn made an appearance in one of my dreams; it was when she and Ash were going for a swim.
Old January 1st, 2013 (06:59 AM).
Mynewusernameiskuzronkjustlookthatup

I probily did in 2007 when I was really into pokemon due to the anime being aired on Toasted TV(D&P).

Welcome to club ownership Dawn-Berlitz. I take it you will do a wonderful job.
Old January 6th, 2013 (08:22 AM).
Pinkie-Dawn
Clever Girl

This club needs more activity. I know, I'll post a few Dawn images I found for you guys to enjoy.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old January 6th, 2013 (10:22 AM).
Dawn-Berlitz

Send a message via AIM to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Yahoo to Dawn-Berlitz
this is like the second club i had like die on me but Dawn will always remain amazing

Dawn Fan/lover
Old January 19th, 2013 (04:21 AM).
Mynewusernameiskuzronkjustlookthatup

Dawn is one of the things that made me love pokemon again in 2007 and 2010.
I have always liked dawn more then Misty,May or Iris.

Here are some more pictures.
I might make the first one my wallpaper.

Warning: I think they are big pictures

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old January 19th, 2013 (08:28 AM).
JayD
I‘m not going to die. Because I’m the one who will protect you.
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Why you like Dawn so much?
She's cute and it's like if Ash had a sister, they connect well together.

Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon
PIPLUP! Piplup's voice is just so cute. I love hearing it talk

Your favourite of Dawn's outfits
Either her normal one or her cheerleading outfit. They're nice <3
Old January 21st, 2013 (01:25 PM).
Pinkie-Dawn
Clever Girl

It would be awesome if Dawn returns to the cast and where an outfit similar to the female trainer's outfit for Gen VI, because it suits her so much.
Old February 15th, 2013 (03:29 PM).
Dawn-Berlitz

hmm we will see after they give a little more development on the design though

Dawn Fan/lover
Old February 20th, 2013 (06:52 AM).
Pinkie-Dawn
Clever Girl

Since it's been confirmed that there won't be a Hoenn remake for a while now, so does that mean that Dawn's travel in Hoenn was pointless and false hope?
Old February 26th, 2013 (10:24 AM).
DawnLover
No need to worry! lol

Hey guys it's been a long time since I posted on here. I'm writing a fanfic that is a re-write of the BW series and Ash and Dawn are traveling through Unova together with Iris and Cilan and they also meet the BW1 version of N and Team Plasma throughout the games.
Old March 2nd, 2013 (07:19 AM).
Pinkie-Dawn
Clever Girl

Quote originally posted by DawnLover:
Hey guys it's been a long time since I posted on here. I'm writing a fanfic that is a re-write of the BW series and Ash and Dawn are traveling through Unova together with Iris and Cilan and they also meet the BW1 version of N and Team Plasma throughout the games.
Are you giving Dawn the development she needs that she lacked during her time in Unova?
Old March 2nd, 2013 (07:50 AM).
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by DawnLover:
This is interesting news indeed, what plot aspects are you planning to focus on? Have you contemplated her catching any new Pokémon from the Unova region, and if so which do you think she'd most likely want to add to her team? I'd love to read it once you're finished, make sure you keep us updated! :D
Old March 4th, 2013 (10:12 AM).
DawnLover
No need to worry! lol

Quote originally posted by Pinkie-Dawn:
Are you giving Dawn the development she needs that she lacked during her time in Unova?
Yeah, she will have some interesting interactions with N and will play a big part in helping Ash take on Team Plasma.
Quote originally posted by AlexOzzyCake:
This is interesting news indeed, what plot aspects are you planning to focus on? Have you contemplated her catching any new Pokémon from the Unova region, and if so which do you think she'd most likely want to add to her team? I'd love to read it once you're finished, make sure you keep us updated! :D
Well I'm going to try to make both Ash and Dawn heroes like N where a legendary Pokemon will help fight by their side when I get to the final chapters. It will follow the game plot of BW1 with the N and Team Plasma story. The legendary Dawn is going to get will be Victini and Ash will temporarily use Zekrom against N's Reshiram. Dawn will also get to battle N at least once after the Nimbasa ferris wheel cut scene. I'll also have Dawn catch Iris' Emolga since I'm having Iris have an all dragon type team, except for Excadrill.
Old March 5th, 2013 (10:07 AM).
Dawn-Berlitz

i wish they had Dawn in Unova instead or iris or Touko with Dawn making more appearances than she currently has so far in the bw series Dawn has yet been there most successful character while Iris can't come up to Dawn's level

Dawn Fan/lover
Old March 10th, 2013 (07:30 AM).
Pinkie-Dawn
Clever Girl

Any chances for Dawn to return in BW again since the N arc is going to end around the spring?
Old March 12th, 2013 (07:42 PM).
Dawn-Berlitz

that is what i am wondering as well I wish they would just give Dawn a side series that would be totally awesome

Dawn Fan/lover
Old March 12th, 2013 (08:07 PM).
Hikamaru
i am a fire escape
Community Supporter

that is what i am wondering as well I wish they would just give Dawn a side series that would be totally awesome
I don't think she's gonna return anytime soon, although I'd like to see a series based around Dawn it would probably be unlikely.

And some interesting Dawn information to share, on the now-defunct Pokemon Learning League website Dawn has a slightly different outfit to her main one in the anime.

This is it here:
Spoiler:

The notable difference is her wearing stockings in place of her socks, her skirt and vest are slightly different, she has sleeves on her white undershirt and also her boots look a little different to her usual ones as well. Her hair barrettes and hat remain unchanged though.

I actually liked her in this look better than her usual.
Old March 13th, 2013 (09:49 AM).
DawnLover
No need to worry! lol

Quote originally posted by Hikari10:
I don't think she's gonna return anytime soon, although I'd like to see a series based around Dawn it would probably be unlikely.

And some interesting Dawn information to share, on the now-defunct Pokemon Learning League website Dawn has a slightly different outfit to her main one in the anime.

This is it here:
Spoiler:

The notable difference is her wearing stockings in place of her socks, her skirt and vest are slightly different, she has sleeves on her white undershirt and also her boots look a little different to her usual ones as well. Her hair barrettes and hat remain unchanged though.

I actually liked her in this look better than her usual.
Yeah it's nice, I like it too. Her legs kinda look a little wider though and she looks a little shorter XD
I don't think she'll return and I don't really want her to come back in BW anyways. They would probably make her cameo worse than it was in BW2 with how they've written the series so far.
Old March 13th, 2013 (08:28 PM).
Dawn-Berlitz

Dawn is like probably like what kept poemon floating Iris cant even compete to what Dawn is today which u all know she is just absolutely amazing and the best character of the series

Dawn Fan/lover
Old March 17th, 2013 (11:35 AM).
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Dawn is like probably like what kept poemon floating Iris cant even compete to what Dawn is today which u all know she is just absolutely amazing and the best character of the series
I know she's great and I absolutely loved her too, but what makes her the best character? I loved her personality and mainly her quirkiness, but I wouldn't go as far as calling her the best character! I'd love to hear your reasons (and everyone else's too!) about this if you don't mind? :D
Old March 18th, 2013 (06:11 PM).
Pinkie-Dawn
Clever Girl

Quote originally posted by AlexOzzyCake:
I know she's great and I absolutely loved her too, but what makes her the best character? I loved her personality and mainly her quirkiness, but I wouldn't go as far as calling her the best character! I'd love to hear your reasons (and everyone else's too!) about this if you don't mind? :D
I wouldn't call her "the" best character, but Dawn is one of the best ones the anime has to offer. I love her because of her personality, her wardrobe, and her character development. I also wished she stayed as one of the main character to increase her chance as becoming a rep for a possible female trainer for the next Super Smash Bros. title, up until Iris stole her spotlight, as well as Hilda/Rosa's.
Old March 18th, 2013 (07:45 PM).
Dawn-Berlitz

Iris didn't steal the spotlight at all and who knows they may not even put a pokemon character into this new game but there are still rumors stating Dawn may appear in the game but as pokemon trainer

Dawn Fan/lover
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links