Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old February 26th, 2013, 11:24 PM
Game_sloth
That guy

Nature: Hasty

Advertise here
Issac Milke - Behind the Dorms

A huge smirk crossed Ike's face as the Gible rushed towards Trunks.

I couldn't ask for a better opportunity.

"Okay Trunks! Jump up and withdraw!" Issac commanded his Turtwig.
"Twig!" he yelled out as he leaped up, going into his shell as he ascended. He took Chomp's take down which hit him at just the right angle where it sent him spiraling into the air.
"Now hit him with a solar beam!" Ike called out with excitement. His plan worked out exactly as he planned.
"Tuuuh.. " Trunks started as emerged from his shell, his mouth starting glow. As he descended, the attack gained the energy it needed, fully charged as he was closing in on the ground. "WIIIIG!" he exerted as he shot the intense beam towards Chomp, landing softly on the ground at corner of the arena.

Come on.. hit.
Old February 27th, 2013, 08:04 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Lucia's Room

Lucia nodded, "I'll catch you around then." She said with a soft smile.

Diana nodded her head. "Hehe, at this rate you'll beat up every pokemon in the entire school! Try not to injure them too easily. Then you won't have anyone left to practice against!" She giggled. "I'll be an Aggron soon you hear! Don't forget it!"

Tyro smiled at Able and poked her back, "I'llbefastestandfirecoveredandthenyou'llhavetorunawayfromme!" He said with a snicker. He glanced at where Samuel had left, "Why'dSamleave?"

Roberto spoke up, "That's not for you to know Tyro. It's nothing... at least I hope it won't last."
Old February 27th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark nodded with a smile. "Sure thing. See you around Lucia!" Mark said. He let his other Pokemon finish up before returning them to their balls.

Len hugged Diana once more. "Looking forward to it." Len said as he returned to his Pokeball. He wished Marks next day would be as good as his...

Able snickered at Tyros claim. "Hehe, I'm not afraid of a little bit of fire! I could totally take you on!" Able taunted. She was curious as to why Samuel left as well but he supposed that would be for another time... Able flew over to Mark to be returned to her ball but suddenly got a mischievous thought... She quickly flew over to Tyro and pecked him on the cheek! "Hehe, see ya Tyro!" Able said as she returned to her ball.

Mark and Snype finally headed out of Lucias dorm. Waving once more, he began to head out of the Suicune Dorm. Mark had a bit of time before going to bed... a nice walk around the campus never hurt...

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old February 27th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Kezius
Mime Jr.

C.J. Styles
Behind the Dorms

C.J. watched as Trunks used Chomps momentum to fly into the air, bringing back flashbacks of how he actually caught her. Funny, history repeats yet again. The smirk that emerged on Issac face told C.J. what sort of move was coming. He didn’t know exactly what it would be but he new it would be a Special Attack. Then he heard Issac call out for a SolarBeam.

Perfect, time to show some real skills. “Chomp!” he yelled out then suddenly stopped himself, or at least it would appear that way. “Sand Tomb, technique #2.” He said to Chomp telepathically. When Chomp regained her composure she had but a few seconds to react to the intense beam of light coming at her. She crouched down and medium sized sand dunes rise out of the ground around her, a split second before impact. C.J. wasn’t sure if the move succeeded or not.

All that could be seen from his angle was Chomp recover from the Take Down and get ready for the defense. When SolarBeam hit the Sand Dunes there was an extreme flash of light and an explosion of dust that reached the far ends of the field. C.J. covered his mouth to prevent himself from breathing in dust.

When everything settled, Chomp was no longer a mere Gible, during the course of the last attacks she had evolved, however, she was crouching on one knee, worn out but not defeated. There isn’t much left in her, I have to make the next few moves count.Dragon Claw!” C.J. yelled out.

Chomp, without wasting time, rushes towards Trunks as fast as she can. Both of her claws glow light green and she slashes at Trunks leaving behind a trail of energy the same color glow of her claws. C.J. wasn’t sure how much Chomp had left but he had a few tricks left up his sleeve if she could hold out.
RP's I'm in:

Pokemon Trainers Academy:
C.J. Styles
Lexi Styles

Pokemon: Journeys Through Novia
Taegan Power

Pokemon Fallout:
Ignis Gerentis-Torch(Magmar)

Fulgur Gerentis-Static(Electabuzz)
Old February 27th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Synthet

Nature: Careful
Sammy helped Shawn ease down onto his bed before stepping back and wiping her brow. She was getting exhausted, but she wanted to make sure Shawn was alright before she called it a night. She was all set to go running off to Oak town when it popped into her head that there was such an invention as the telephone. Why was she worried about going to find a nurse when she could call for one?

"Alright, well I'm gonna go see if I can call a nurse and save me the trouble of actually going to get one. I'll leave Corphish here with you. Corphish, don't let him fall asleep, okay?"

Corphish nodded and gave Shawn an almost sinister leer, snapping his claws shut sharply. It seemed very likely that he would start chopping parts of Shawn off before letting him go for a snooze... and with that, Sammy left them there, walking out into the hall and towards where she thought the dorms main entrance would be. Surely there'd be some sort of attendant at a desk there?

Sure enough there was a dorm supervisor, a bored looking young man who looked about ready to fall asleep at his post. He quickly woke up once Sammy explained the situation to him, and was on the phone for a nurse in seconds. He was all ready to go checking on Shawn himself, but it only took a little persuasion to convince him that waiting to guide the nurse would be for the best. She quickly hurried back to Shawn's room to make sure he was still alright. Once the nurse was here she would leave things in her hands and get to her own bed, she certainly hadn't expected such an adventure on her first night here.
Old February 27th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Drago Dragonite
General of the Dragons' Army

Nature: Sassy
Argo thinked quickly. He used Pound on the apple, launching it. Fira jumped to Argo's tail, and Argo launched her. She used Scratch on the apple, cutting it to pieces. Draca was launched to, and used Dragon Tail on the apple pieces, throwing it to her friends. Argo ate one, Fira another, and Draca caught the last two. She ate one, and bounced one defiantly on her tail. She threw it on the air. Argo ran up the tree, and jumped from the tallest branch, diving in to catch the last segment...

"The world is gigantic, with lots of secrets and mysteries.I understand why you want to explore it. Finding something in the world is like finding a needle in a haystack, but I sweared to protect you until the end of time, so I will always have a way to find you."

HAPPY LAVENDER TOWN DAY...
Old February 27th, 2013, 02:10 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Rosalyn Smith

ER

Rosalyn smiled at Jimmy holding her new Pokemon with one hand as she put her bag on her shoulder. "I'm ready, I'm feeling way better. Plus I hate hospitals" she said grabbing Jimmy's hand with a smile and a blush. Giggling as Eris licked her chin the two teens left the Pokemon Center. Looking up at the sky Rosie spotted it was getting kinda late.

"Hey Jimmy, wanna head back to the academy or something else?" Rosie asked she was a little disappointed she hadn't been able to sell some of her artwork in Oak town, she had a little money left, enough for Dinner and a small breakfast. But no matter what she'd have to sell some stuff tomorrow otherwise she'd be broke. Who knows she might be able to paint some pictures of Eris to sell, they'd be worth a lot. "It's up to you" she added smiling as she looked at her crush Best Friend.
Old February 27th, 2013, 06:11 PM
Game_sloth
That guy

Succe- Wait..
"No!" Issac blurted out as the newly evolved Gabite emerged from the sand and rushed towards Trunks, claws glowing.

He is wait to fast for Trunks to just dodge.. and there is no way he could pull off another solar beam like that. I have to do something, though.

"Trunks! Stand your ground and bombard him with razor leaf! Fast!" Issac called out to his companion.
"Twig!" He exerted as leaves spiraled around his body, launching them all towards Chomp. Trunks then braced himself for impact. It was not likely the razor leaves would be effective, but maybe Chomp's momentum would be cut, softening the blow some.
Old February 27th, 2013, 06:53 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Mark could hear alot of ruckus behind one of the dorms... great. More students fighting outside of the battle arenas. Last time that happened a hallway was closed off. He saw it happen. Nonetheless, Mark was curious to see what was going on. Snype was still hanging onto his shoulder and his eyes were glowing brightly in the dark. He would be seen pretty easily.

"Comon Snype, we got a bit of time to kill. Lets check out whats going on." Mark said. Snype nodded in agreement as the two followed the source of the noise. There was also a bright glow from where it was coming from so Mark could find it pretty easily.

As Mark predicted, there was a battle going on! It was between... well Mark didn't know what Pokemon they were but still! A battle is a battle.

Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old February 27th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Kezius
Mime Jr.

C.J. Styles
Behind the Dorms

Chomp was mid charge when Trunks released a Razor Leaf at her. “Change of plans. Dig!” C.J. commanded. Chomp dives underground digging furiously towards the Turtwig once again. “Continue the Dragon Claw.” C.J. once again commanded the Gabite telepathically.

In the corner of his eye C.J. could see someone approaching. Can’t get distracted now we’re in the final moments of this battle. C.J. wasn’t sure what to think, he didn’t expect Issac and Trunks to put up this much of a fight, but Chomp was untrained up to this point. I’ll have to remember to give her some TM moves.

Soon Chomp reached the Turtwig popping up from the ground directly behind Trunks slashing in an ‘X’ form at him. Well this is it, we’re to close to do much else. C.J. could tell Chomp was tired, if Trunks lasted past this attack there would be only one more option available, and it wouldn’t be pretty.

Ace, standing on the sidelines with Ax, Custos, and Golett, turned when he sensed an approach from behind him. “Don’t over reach Ace,” said Custos, also aware of the intrusion, “Wait until we know if they are friendly or not.” “Okay.” Ace responded, however he still faced the new comers. “DEINO!” he cried out to make his presence known.
RP's I'm in:

C.J. Styles
Lexi Styles

Taegan Power

Pokemon Fallout:

Old February 27th, 2013, 07:38 PM
Game_sloth
That guy

"Twuh!" Trunks gasped as he turned around, taking the dragon claw directly.
"OH NO!" Issac exclaimed as his attention returned to the battle. He rushed over to the Turtwig who was struggling to get up and slid onto his knees.
"No Trunks.. you're done. You did an excellent job. " Issac started calmly, "Here, you deserve a rest." Issac pulled his a pokeball off this side of his backpack, returning Trunks to it. He got back, head down, and made his was over to C.J. and Gabite.

"That was a great battle. Congratulations C.J. and good job to you as well, Chomp" Issac said as he looked up at Chomp then at C.J., extending his hand out. Something caught his eye as he awaited the hand shake. "There is someone coming over here.."
RPs
Pokemon Trainer Academy - Issac Milke
Pokemon Plasma - Greyson Cole
Old February 27th, 2013, 07:55 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Lucia's Room

Lucia smiled as Mark left and shut the door behind him, although it was quickly pushed back open as Samuel quickly made his way inside. She giggled and locked the door up and proceeded into changing for the night and headed into the small bathroom she had.

Tyro sorta blushed as Able kissed him lightly and he rubbed his cheek in a sort of daze.

Diana sat down and glanced at Samuel. "What was that about?"

The Absol shook his head, "N-Nothing. Just a little uncomfortable for me right then." He said with a kind of stammer in his voice.

Roberto frowned at him, "Yes... uncomfortable would be the word." Samuel just slightly blushed at that. Lucia came out a few minutes later and recalled everyone except Roberto to their balls and got into her bed as the bug put himself against her door. "Night Roberto." She said as she fell off into dream land and the Scizor stayed silent like he usually was.
Old February 27th, 2013, 08:08 PM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

Nature: Docile
Orange Henry
(Cafeteria)
"See ya later Jay. Have fun!" I called out to Jay as he left. After stuffing my face for a while longer, I had a look around the room. There were students everywhere, and when I say that, I'm being literal. In every nook and cranny, there was a student either eating or talking. I walked around a bit more "What a nice place, right you guys?" I said to my pokemon, who... Aren't there?! Where are they? Oh no... Not a good thing... If I ever have kids, I'm gonna be a terrible father! I'll lose them like this all the time! (Man, that was random.) Eventually, I found my pokemon, still at the table. I sat back down, and looked at my plate. There was nothing. "Wh- Caroline! Why'd you eat my food!" I yelled at her, who seemed very pleased at what she had done, "But I'm still hungry..."
Caroline
"Human food is delicious! It tastes so good... I couldn't help myself!" I said. But all Mr. Orange did was look at his empty plate.
"You've got a bottomless stomach, Caroline. I'll give you that. But next time, don't eat my food!" He said in human-speak with a smile.
"Thank you." I said, but he didn't understand what I said exactly. But he got the general idea.
Perhaps so, but we've seen it happen with our very own eyes. The answer is out there, Luke - we just need to find it. -Professor Layton
Old February 27th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Snype gave off a bright smile to the two trainers as Mark approached. Aw... he missed the match! What a shame. He didn't get to see what the two Pokemon could do. All he knew is that the Dragon ended up beating the Turtwig pretty badly in the end. Mark smiled at the two.

"H-hey, hope I'm not intruding or anything! Heh. Guess I was kind of late for the battle. I could see the sparks flying a mile away!" Mark said. Snype jumped down from Mark's shoulder and waved at the Dieno. He looked cautious... well it made sense. They WERE strangers after all.

(In Box)
Old February 27th, 2013, 08:53 PM
Kezius
Mime Jr.

C.J. Styles
Behind the Dorms

C.J. walked to where Chomp stood. “Good job.” he said to her before Issac made his way over. "That was a great battle. Congratulations C.J. and good job to you as well, Chomp" Issac said, extending his hand out. C.J. took his handshake, “Yeah, it was a good battle. You really surprised me.” C.J. responded.

"There is someone coming over here.." He heard Issac say. He turned his head to see another student approaching. "H-hey, hope I'm not intruding or anything! Heh. Guess I was kind of late for the battle. I could see the sparks flying a mile away!" the unknown Student said as he made his way to them. “Not intruding at all. My names, C.J. this here is Issac, and you are?” C.J. said, smiling back at the boy. He recognized him from around the Academy but never truly talked to him.

C.J. reached into his backpack pulling out a potion and spraying Chomp with it. “Issac if you need a Potion or something for Trunks feel free to use one.

Ace snarled a bit not being able to see the Pokemon in front of him. “You’ll have to excuse his rudeness,” Custos said, “he’s blind and has a hard time sensing Ghost types so he gets a bit restless around them.” Custos explained.

Ax ignored the new faces for the time being running up to Chomp. “You got so much bigger!” she said astonished by the fact. “Hehe, yeah, I thought I was done for there then BOOM this happened.” Chomp laughed.
RP's I'm in:

C.J. Styles
Lexi Styles

Taegan Power

Pokemon Fallout:

Old February 27th, 2013, 09:09 PM
Game_sloth
That guy

“Not intruding at all. My names, C.J. this here is Issac, and you are?” C.J. said, smiling back at the boy.
"Hello." Issac said with a wave following C.J.'s introductions. He turned back to C.J. "I actually have some potions. Thank you, though. Excuse me guys."

Issac turned away from the two and took a few steps away, pulling the pokeball back off his backpack. "Come back out, pal." He said softly as tossed his pokeball into the air.
"Twiii" Trunks said sorely.

Issac got down on
his knee, pulling his backpack off as he went down.
"Here you go
," Issac said as he pulled a potion from his bag, using it on him as he got close.
"Tuuhwig!" Trunks exerted with energy.
"Now go play some." Issac commanded with a smile while putting his backpack onto his back once more and getting back up. He made his way back to C.J. and the stranger. "Sorry about that."

"Twig Twig! (Nice battling! I didn't stand a chance)" Trunks said as he approached Chomp.

Old February 27th, 2013, 09:37 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Snype smiled at the blind Pokemon. Kinda figured why he was so nervous around him. Though he had never really interacted with a Dieno before. A few other Pokemon gathered around as well. Looks like they all had a chance to fight it out. He looked over to Chomp.

"Kehe, just evolved huh? Good for you! A buddy of mine just went through the same thing! Names Snype by the way!" Snype said happily. "So, looks like I missed a pretty darn good battle. How was it for you guys?" Snype asked.

Mark nodded to them. "Mark Wilson." He said, waving back. "I was just heading back to my dorm actually. But I figured I'd walk around a little bit before hitting the hay.

(In Box)
Old February 27th, 2013, 11:49 PM
Iny Gage
Forum Dweller.

Nature: Jolly
Still having his sights on the apple, Tiba Clumsily Pulls up chasing it. Noticing it was cut He starts Flying around after it, Using double team again to try to confuse them as he chases the apple slices, Albeit clumsily due to having to dodge the tree also.

As three of them are eaten I notice the last one mid air near the lowest branch. "Quickly Tiba! Pull up!* I shout out as he is approaching the base of the tree again, He Barely pulls off the change of direction due to the speed he's going and is headed Straight for the apple slice With perfect Tunnel vision.
Old February 28th, 2013, 06:02 AM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
While she was gone, Shawn kept himself busy as much as he could. He found a few towels in his room and used them to wipe his face clean of blood. It wasn't working too good without water, so he slowly walked to his mini-bathroom and wet a towel. This time it worked, so he tried to clean himself up as much as he could.

He finally came back into the room that Corphish was in and sat down in a chair instead of the bed, thinking that it'll help. He looked at Corphish, who seemed to want to tear him up for some reason. Maybe if he talked to the pokemon...

"Sammy seems like a very nice girl, always ready to help someone in need. I just hope I didn't ruin her night, or yours," he said to Corphish, "Maybe...maybe we could be friends...all of us." For some reason, Shawn felt he was wasting his words, so he said nothing more until he saw Sammy return.

"Is someone on the way?" he asked.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android
RPs I'm in:

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old February 28th, 2013, 06:52 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild

Zayne Alta

Zayne sighed, getting up and brushing the sand from himself he retrieved a pokeball from the belt he had at his waste aiming it at the magestic bird pokemon circling above him
"We should get a move on guys" I still have to find the dorms, hope that in-house teachers don't have a terrible job and get myself settled" he said as he clicked a button returning Andromeda to her pokeball in a flash of red light as Aura slowly returned to his feet. He would have liked to sit and meditate for a while longer, but his trainer was probably right he figured.

Side by side the two companions walked south-westerly down the beach in the direction of the academy watching as the various wild pokemon and even a few of the academy's students went about their lives. Zayne was fairly certain he'd like his new job really, the island seemed peaceful enough but it also was likely to have enough action to keep him from getting bored, that being said he kind of missed his home in Veilstone.

As Zayne and Aura neared the dorms they walked past the academy buildings and training fields inspecting the academy and its occupants alike and the peaceful walk seemed to go quickly despite it taking a fairly decent amount of time from their starting point. Adjusting his bag Zayne noticed a group of students gathering behind the nearby dorms and whilst he wasn't a suspicious person by nature he decided that he should probably check it out. He rounded the side of a building to see three trainers; One boy in a Raikou jacket had a sableye with him, a trainer with several dragon type pokemon donning and a third with a turtwig. Zayne, along with Aura, walked up the small gathering
"What are you three doing back here?" he inquired before standing patiently, waiting for an answer.
Roleplay Corner|Forum Games|Pairs|Sig|Arch Nemesis|Pie
"I don't need a quote, I need pie" - Gimmepie
Old February 28th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
∣ Whitney Eli
Forest

Chapter One: Part Twelve
An (Un)Safe Arrival!

"Yes-- Crap!!" It seemed Pidge had won, but this attack could take her out too! "U-uh, Pidge!! Pirouette!" What? That's not a move! Pidge spanned her wings out, and did a sudden twirl, seemingly only grazing one of the orbs with her wing. Seeing as her wings were prosthetic, though, this had no effect. Pidge did a circle in the air before landing on Whitney's arm and emitting what could only be read as a victory cheer. "Yes!! Yes!! Pidge, you did it!! I'm so proud of you!!" She grinned and held Pidge closer in her arms, and stroked her head as they approached Alice. "Hey, you did good." She smiled and offered Alice a yellow diamond-shaped gem; a revive.

She smiled once more. "It's probably good that we battled; Pidge needs to work out a lot to stay strong, wings or no." She shifted her glasses. "So, what do you guys do here for fun at this school?"

Old February 28th, 2013, 09:11 AM
Kezius
Mime Jr.

C.J. Styles
Behind the Dorms

"Kehe, just evolved huh? Good for you! A buddy of mine just went through the same thing! Names Snype by the way!" Snype said happily. "So, looks like I missed a pretty darn good battle. How was it for you guys?" Snype asked. Chomp looked down at him still getting use to her new size. “It was quite an experience, I never battled 1on1 with a Trainer on my side before.” Chomp said excitedly.

Custos chimed in as well, “One of your friends evolved also? Two of us did today, it has a lot to do with that group we ran into in the forest earlier. I’m Custos by the way, that there is Ace, Ax, Chomp and Golett. C.J. never gave him a name for some reason.” Custos explained nodding towards each Pokemon as he said their names.

Mark nodded to them. "Mark Wilson." He said, waving back. "I was just heading back to my dorm actually. But I figured I'd walk around a little bit before hitting the hay.” “Bed already?” C.J. asked, “the nights still young, or maybe that’s just because I passed out for awhile in the cafeteria earlier.” He said with a slight laugh. “We were actually thinking of going up to the mountains.

As he was explaining their soon to be adventure another new face approached. "What are you three doing back here?" the new comer asked. Odd he doesn’t look old yet he speaks like a teacher or something. Maybe just one of those students that are a stickler for the rules.We’re just hanging out, training and such.” C.J. said with a slight attitude. He wasn’t to keen on Authority figures.
RP's I'm in:

C.J. Styles
Lexi Styles

Taegan Power

Pokemon Fallout:

Old February 28th, 2013, 09:44 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild

Zayne Alta

“We’re just hanging out, training and such.” the trainer with the dragons responded grumpily, clearly having no respect for Zayne's authority... unless... did he not realise he was a teacher? He probably should have thought of that, he was after all not that much older than many of the students at the school. Aura has narrowed his eyes at the snide attitude of the student, it was clear to Zayne how much he'd like to throttle the dragon trainer.

Placing an arm in front of his fighting-type to tell it to back of subtly he said to the group, especially to the yet to be name trainer with the attitude,
"You'd do well not to have such a bad attitude towards people, you never know who they could be nor what they have achieved. It will serve you well in life to be a little more polite because lost respect can be very difficult to earn back" the group was probably even more critical now, probably time for an introduction
"My name is Zayne Alta, I'm the teacher responsible for the practical battling course the academy offers. I just arrived here today and figured I should head over to the dorms since I'm an in-house teacher for the Entei dorm" that would clear things up nicely, and hopefully remind the hot-headed young trainer that had spoken to him to mind his manners. He didn't want to end up handing out punishments before he even took a class. Zayne looked over the various pokemon occupying the area, these guys hadn't been doing a bad job of raising there pokemon at all really
"it looks like you have been looking after your pokemon quite well, that sableye is especially well cared for from what I can see, although I admit I am far from being a breeder or health expert." he paused for a minute
"I don't suppose one of you would show me where the administration is, I should probably let them know I'm here so I can get my room key... besides they won't pay me if they don't think I turned up". Aura was still glaring at the trainer who had spoken so rudely to Zayne, but had decided not to assault him. The situation seemed fairly calm to Zayne
So far so good he thought to himself.
Roleplay Corner|Forum Games|Pairs|Sig|Arch Nemesis|Pie
"I don't need a quote, I need pie" - Gimmepie
Old February 28th, 2013, 10:52 AM
Game_sloth
That guy

"
It was rough.." Trunks replied to Snype. "Just look at that giant right there. I didn't stand a chance." He grinned as he looked up at Chomp.

"We were actually thinking of going up to the mountains." C.J. said to Mark.
"Always open to bringing one more person." Issac added. A small bit of excitement grew as a possibility of another friend appeared.

"What are you three doing back here?" a new voice asked. It came from a guy who seemed to be a few years older than himself.
Issac stood by as C.J. and the guy had it out and the stranger turned out to be a teacher.

Mr. Alta, huh. Goodness.. C.J. should probably hold his tongue. The last thing we need is trouble ruining our mountain trip.

"I don't suppose one of you would show me where the administration is, I should probably let them know I'm here so I can get my room key... besides they won't pay me if they don't think I turned up" Mr. Alta said.
"I'm new here as well so I am not quite sure. I'm sure either C.J. or Mark could
kindly tell you, though." Issac responded politely, revealing all names but his own.
Old February 28th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Snype looked at Chomp and gave off a large grin. "Kehe, well I've dealt with a few big Pokemon myself! Its all about tricking them. Kehe. Hey maybe sometime we can battle. I can show you what I mean!" Snype said happily.

Seemed like they planned to go to the mountains. "I'd like to but its been kind of a long day for me. Long story." Mark said. Suddenly somebody else approached them. It seemed like a Teacher... he seemed kinda lost. Looks like he just arrived himself.

"Its the tallest building here. You should be able to find info at the front desk there." Mark said.

(In Box)

Last edited by Megaman765; February 28th, 2013 at 07:30 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here