The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 16th, 2013 (11:45 AM).
flameknight33
Unhatched Egg

I cannot seem to find the HM Cut... Ive looked through several pages of comments and couldnt find the answer, although it seems to be on the hiker's corpse in Rustboro, but i accidentally didnt loot his body, and now i cant get the HM. Is there any way around this?
Old February 17th, 2013 (12:22 AM).
Maximondo

can someone please teach me how to patch this game up? i have lunar ips and everything but idk...
so can someone please private message me ? thankssss <3
Old February 17th, 2013 (02:27 AM).
flameknight33
Unhatched Egg

Open up Lunar IPS and click 'Apply IPS Patch'; select the Snakewood IPS file. Then it allows you to select another file to patch it to, select the Pokemon Ruby GBA file
Old February 17th, 2013 (10:46 PM).
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameknight33 View Post
I cannot seem to find the HM Cut... Ive looked through several pages of comments and couldnt find the answer, although it seems to be on the hiker's corpse in Rustboro, but i accidentally didnt loot his body, and now i cant get the HM. Is there any way around this?
Well how can you expect another HM on any other location. Sorry but you have to get back to get that corpse.
Old February 18th, 2013 (09:12 AM).
Caramel-O
The dark Cheetah

Nature: Calm
Still good! It needs an upgrade for graphics!
Old February 19th, 2013 (03:57 AM).
juravski
Unhatched Egg

I can't go to the trick master house
i captured senex, all 3 fury's, shaderu, luca zamon, turmur and hatched faceleech
can someone help me?
Old February 19th, 2013 (06:49 PM).
Bioconditional
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by juravski View Post
I can't go to the trick master house
i captured senex, all 3 fury's, shaderu, luca zamon, turmur and hatched faceleech
can someone help me?
Fly to olddale town and go up to route 101, there should be a shack. If it doesn't work i'd just try re downloading to make sure you have the latest version
Old February 19th, 2013 (11:27 PM).
clydez13
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
I don't think HM Cut is in there. If I remember correctly, its in the place where the verdanturf town used to stand. Try checking there.

Quote:
So... Who gets the stick? Miku, or Farfetch'd?
Old February 20th, 2013 (05:16 AM). Edited February 20th, 2013 by hayatekun24.
hayatekun24

Will Claydol learn Psychic? And if not, where can I find the TM for Psychic? I had it once but that save state got bugged so i started from another save state.

p.s
do stone-evolved pokemon still learn moves?
p.p.s
where's the TM for Earthquake?
Old February 20th, 2013 (09:12 AM).
incubustable
Unhatched Egg

For some reason Chloe isn't in her house. I just talked to Alicia after she switched sides and when I try to progress further it says that I should talk to Chloe first. So it looks like I'm stuck in Fallarbor town for now. I really wanna finish this game it's a lot of fun I've put a little over 20 hours into it so far, so any help with this is appreciated. I'd prefer not to go back to my last save seeing as its a few hours old.
Old February 20th, 2013 (10:43 PM).
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayatekun24 View Post
Will Claydol learn Psychic? And if not, where can I find the TM for Psychic? I had it once but that save state got bugged so i started from another save state.

p.s
do stone-evolved pokemon still learn moves?
p.p.s
where's the TM for Earthquake?
Claydol learns Psychic in Lv 40's and TM Earthquake is in Victory Road
Old February 21st, 2013 (04:02 AM).
hayatekun24

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Claydol learns Psychic in Lv 40's and TM Earthquake is in Victory Road
My Claydol is lvl 70 already lol. Guess I missed it. Or canceled it, idk. Thank you for answering.
Old February 21st, 2013 (11:45 AM).
Damiyn Sombrier
Unhatched Egg

K, So After venturing randomly through the cave just South of the Safari Zone, I've managed to end up right in front of Petalburg Gym (Glitch?) and now have no idea how to get back. I've revisited Meteor Falls to attempt heading back the the Eastern part of Hoenn and the submarine is still there but Usher won't take me back even after going back through the Submarine to "refix" the elevator and warp panel. As I already did that, it doesn't need redoing and unfortunately he won't take me back because i can't redo it. Any help?
Old February 21st, 2013 (02:38 PM).
jmapple10
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damiyn Sombrier View Post
K, So After venturing randomly through the cave just South of the Safari Zone, I've managed to end up right in front of Petalburg Gym (Glitch?) and now have no idea how to get back. I've revisited Meteor Falls to attempt heading back the the Eastern part of Hoenn and the submarine is still there but Usher won't take me back even after going back through the Submarine to "refix" the elevator and warp panel. As I already did that, it doesn't need redoing and unfortunately he won't take me back because i can't redo it. Any help?
i don't know if that's a glitch or cutlerine is trolling...i restart my game when it happened though fearing what it sounds like happened to you
Old February 21st, 2013 (04:39 PM).
Bloodchain80
Unhatched Egg

How do i download this game i downloaded the file you provided and all i get in it are .doc files and .ips files is there a .gba file? or am i just doing things wrong
Old February 21st, 2013 (10:39 PM).
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodchain80 View Post
How do i download this game i downloaded the file you provided and all i get in it are .doc files and .ips files is there a .gba file? or am i just doing things wrong
You must patch the IPS file with a clean Ruby ROM with the help of Lunar IPS
Old February 22nd, 2013 (12:47 AM).
blissfullydoomed

Is this hack still being worked on?
Old February 22nd, 2013 (08:23 PM).
archeops2000
Unhatched Egg

Hello im justs tarted playing the game for the 4th time and i dicided to do this one a nuzlock run. Well i start it up and choose claydol and guess what.... its shiny!!! Also for my regular game where do you get larvitar? i want to train a team in another save with a deadly seven team
Old February 22nd, 2013 (10:16 PM).
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by blissfullydoomed View Post
Is this hack still being worked on?
No, unfortunately as it is quite complete being 98.9 % complete Cutlerine abandoned it's work
Old February 25th, 2013 (07:06 AM).
kyo_the_kitsune
Lord of the Fish

Nature: Adamant
So I made it to the last dungeon, but then got killed. Now I can't get back to Sootopolis, or the dungeon for that. Any help?
Old February 25th, 2013 (07:57 PM).
Dizzy_x3
Unhatched Egg

I need help >_<! So when you're in Lillycove once you beat Senex you get dive, but the problem is I lost against him and now when I go upstairs at the mall everyone is gone, how am I supposed to get dive now ?
Old February 27th, 2013 (01:24 AM).
fyully
Unhatched Egg

I don't know if it's already ask but after the élite four how to go in the sea town for find my brother i donnt find thé dive location
Old February 27th, 2013 (03:04 AM).
trist3n
Unhatched Egg

Hi, im new here.
I've been playing snakewood for a while now, and i've enjoyed every bit of it.

I do have a problem though, I've just beaten the pokemon league and i 'woke up' in that trainer room in evergrande. I walked out and i couldn't seem to find any clue about what to do next

So i watched a tuturial video on that part, and the guy who made it got a call from birch when he walked out the building. From that point on he could acces the tunnel in Lillycove.

I didn't get this call and i cant seem to find out how to get it.

Does this mean my version is out of date? did i miss anything? Tips or answers anyone?
Old February 27th, 2013 (10:16 PM).
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by trist3n View Post
Hi, im new here.
I've been playing snakewood for a while now, and i've enjoyed every bit of it.

I do have a problem though, I've just beaten the pokemon league and i 'woke up' in that trainer room in evergrande. I walked out and i couldn't seem to find any clue about what to do next

So i watched a tuturial video on that part, and the guy who made it got a call from birch when he walked out the building. From that point on he could acces the tunnel in Lillycove.

I didn't get this call and i cant seem to find out how to get it.

Does this mean my version is out of date? did i miss anything? Tips or answers anyone?
Walk yourself to that tunnel or maybe you are right , there must be a problem with your patch
Old February 28th, 2013 (04:16 AM). Edited February 28th, 2013 by trist3n.
trist3n
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Walk yourself to that tunnel or maybe you are right , there must be a problem with your patch
I've walked south and even crossed the caves again.
I've walked through the entire world looking for something that i may have missed that's keeping the call from happening.

I even completed the league again with the same result.

Where could i find a better patch? Would applying it mean that i would have to start all over again?
Could you possibly share the right patch with me?

Thanks for the reply.

Quote:
I found the hm in a cave, i had it already so i picked it up and nothing really happened.
I can't recall wich cave it is but i suggest you explore all of them including the mudfalls you have the climb with the vespa and the rocks you have to shatter.

Otherwise, try going a few saves back or start over, you haven't completed that much of the game yet

(by the way: sorry for the double post)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links