Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Round Table
Reload this Page [News] 20-year-old 'toddler' hasn't aged in 15 years

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Round Table Have a seat at the Round Table for in-depth discussions, extended or serious conversations, and current events. From world news to talks on life, growing up, relationships, and issues in society, this is the place to be. Come be a knight.

Old February 28th, 2013 (03:31 PM).
Allons-y

Nature: Calm
Thinking about it, it's a nightmare, at least she doesn't have responsibilities and can't think too much about her condition like us.
But if she's happy and her family is optismic about everything, it's not that bad.

My Pokedex and Mega Pokedex > http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8797208
Old April 3rd, 2013 (08:35 PM).
Super Moderator, BSCS

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by LHT:
Thinking about it, it's a nightmare, at least she doesn't have responsibilities and can't think too much about her condition like us.
But if she's happy and her family is optismic about everything, it's not that bad.
Provided that she's kept in the dark about it (which shouldn't be too hard given that she has the mental faculties of a small child) she should live a pretty normal life. Eternally five years old. Or 5 years old until she dies, by whatever cause.
Old April 3rd, 2013 (09:24 PM).
Platinum Tier

Nature: Brave
How in the hell did I not see this when it was posted? :/

This is amazing! *Puts cap on*... The increase and/or control of cellular regeneration and multiplication (aka growth) is controlled by glands which are in turn controlled by the master Pituitary Gland. And if I'd theorize I'd have to say that this condition is due to a mutation that has halted the increase in the speed of cellular multiplication. I don't know, but what I'm trying to get at is that if the source of this condition is found, I am a firm believer that stem cells can be genetically engineered to duplicate Syndrome X. The good doctor seems to think that this will burst a new branch of medicine wide open!

I can't be sure, I'm not a doctor (yet). But this is really intriguing! Can't wait to find out more.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)