Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General
Reload this Page Yo Precious Pokemon Moments

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.

Old February 27th, 2013 (05:11 AM).
IvanSky07
Unhatched Egg

Title sez it all. What is yo PokeMoments that stills and tauches yo heart everytime you remnisce tham?
Here's mne.

I'm playng Heart gold and I was on tha Ho-oh tawer.. than I nteracted wit Ho-oh. Ho-oh buggine all mah pokemon.. Despite mah Pikachu that I obtaned via AR code (Starter Modifier).. Ho-oh's HP was still almost half.. when I threw mah last Pokeball n it.. Than DANG! It was caught.

It's so memorable fo me.. Coz knowng that Legendary pokemon like Ho-oh is only caught usng high-powered balls. But than, I taok him usng only a Plan Pokeball.

How bout you? Pleaze shis yo moments wit us. :D
Old February 27th, 2013 (12:21 PM).
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Nature: Lax
Chasng down tha legendary doggs. I only was able ta capture Suicune. I did weaken Raikou enough but never gots ta capture him. Entei I bisly cbee across. Travelng on tha S.S. Anne and S.S. Aqua were memorable times tao. Beatng all tha traners thare is how I was able ta level up alot of mah Pokémon (along wit tha help of EXP Shis).

Oh, tha nostalgia. Takes me back. Even n dis pont of mah life, I want ta relive it all and regan all I lost when mah Crystal version died and erased everythng.
I have buggine Facebook pages of all 721 existng Pokémon plus Mega evolutions. If you want ta jon tham, search fo tham n dis fomat: [Pokémon's nbee], Pokémon # [Pokédex number], or fo Mega evolutions, just type n Mega [Pokémon's nbee]
Old February 27th, 2013 (07:26 PM).
IvanSky07
Unhatched Egg

Quote orignally posted by CloysterOyster:
Chasng down tha legendary doggs. I only was able ta capture Suicune. I did weaken Raikou enough but never gots ta capture him. Entei I bisly cbee across. Travelng on tha S.S. Anne and S.S. Aqua were memorable times tao. Beatng all tha traners thare is how I was able ta level up alot of mah Pokémon (along wit tha help of EXP Shis).

Oh, tha nostalgia. Takes me back. Even n dis pont of mah life, I want ta relive it all and regan all I lost when mah Crystal version died and erased everythng.
Oh, you've been playng Crystal, tao?
Dis is anothar from me.

N mah Crystal gbee.. I remember tha time when I had ta complete tha Johta Dex.. It was hard but it's also worth it. All mah hard work bore a very sweet fruit.
Encounterng Rival Silver was also very fun.. Coz I enjoyed beatng him HAHAHA :D
Old February 27th, 2013 (07:30 PM).
Oryx
CoquettishCat
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Gonna put a memory that's not gbee-related so I can justify dis stayng here :P

One of mah precious but knd of cruel memories is gittng ris Pokemon from younger kids n tha neighborhood. "Yo favorite color is blue, right? Look, I'll give you TWENTY BLUE ENERGIES fo that shny Charizard!!!!"

Thame * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Is all men stupid?

That's right.

Old February 27th, 2013 (10:31 PM).
Alli
i'm a female rebel

Nature: Timid
Postng non-gbee thngs snce...that'd technically belong elsewhere. :P

- Gittng mah first four rideds from mah cousn. Eevee, Chardawgder, Squirtle, and Pikachu. I still have tha fomer two. :) <3

- Mah dad buyng me Blue Version befoe he went away fo a while.

- Mah dad buyng me a Tagekiss plushie.

- Mah boifriend givng me a Victni plushie, and later an Umbreon plushie.

- Tha fact that I foced mahself nta Pokemon coz it's all mah friends were rapng bout lol. And now I'm a walkng Pokedex. :P Not bad fo someone that foced thamselves ta like somethng, right?

- Buyng dis big Charizard plushie from Walmart wit mah birthday money!! Thay used ta hang those big ones from tha ceilng and I had been eyeng it fo a while. :3c

and it was all yellow
Old February 27th, 2013 (10:45 PM).
Hikamaru
modern life is rubbish
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
When I gots mah old Pikachu plushie back when I was n mah early days of fandom.

I no longer own him, but he still holds a place n mah heart.
Old February 27th, 2013 (11:19 PM).
EGKangaroo
Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
It's really difficult ta fnd mah most precious moment, but if I had ta pick than it had ta be that moment durng tha Summer holiday of 1999 when mah four-year old self was sittng on tha ground, starng at tha T-VIZZLE -- still wit a big bulky tube -- and I watched tha first ever episode airng n mah country. I was enchanted by tha show. God, that 13 and a half years from now, I be still nta pokémon, and I be a member of a pokémon-centred foum I would have never have guessed. It pretty much altered tha course of mah childhood -- or mah whole life -- from thare.

One of mah othar most cherished moments I had wit tha pokémon fandom is probably mah seventh birthday when I gots mah own pokémon silver gbee. Dawg, tha hours and hours I played on that thng. Than fnally gittng nta tha most ntense battle I've ever had on Mt. Silver aganst Red. Dawg, that was taleworthy.
Old February 28th, 2013 (08:46 PM).
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

I will always look back wit a smile on mah face and a pan n mah heart on mah time at tha old Pokemon Tradng Rided Gbee League thay held at mah local Tays R Us. I buggine so dawgy good friends durng that time, and we all just sat around playng and rapng bout Pokemon. Those were tha best two hours I spent every Saturday mornng when it ran.

That was over ten years ago, and I still run nta someone that I met thare, and we're still friends.

It always hurts a bit that TRU stapped runnng that league witout warnng, and I never gots a chance ta sez good-bye ta everyone I met thare.

I'll never regret mah time spent at that league.
Old March 1st, 2013 (08:54 AM).
Talli
Tsunderes forever

Nature: Naughty
I thnk that was when I pulled a Full art N rided from mah first pack of Nobel victaries.

I was actually lookng fo Dark explorers pack coz I wanted ta see if I could pull that Darkrai FA ex.
Old March 1st, 2013 (02:53 PM).
IvanSky07
Unhatched Egg

Here's anothar mne..

I remember tha times when I have ta trade mah Giratna fo a Pikachu.. But I loved that Giratna so much, so i Couldn't do it. But thare a knd old dawg, also collectng TCG rideds had 2 Pikachu's, and when I offered him mah Girtatna, He refused ta takesk it but nstead gave 1 of his pikachu's.

I'll be seeng that old dawg agan someday. :D
Old March 1st, 2013 (05:35 PM).
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant
I used ta own a pair of Pikachu slippers and thay were really comfotable. Thay disappeisd and fo years afterwards I was still convnced that I had tham somewhere but thay were hidden even though we moved like three times and I packed tha entire contents of mah bedroom each time hopng ta fnd tham.

Also at tha begnnng of gen 5 I accidentally only selected 2 Pokemon - Scizor and Heracross - befoe a battle and I ended up wnnng wit no casualties. And I was down ta only mah Murkrow n a battle while tha opponent still had a Slowkng and Dusclops and I won that tao even though mah Murkrow set is really weird.
Old March 2nd, 2013 (01:00 AM).
Ghosteon
Unhatched Egg

I remember when I was a little kid and I just fnished Pokemon Silver. When I beat tha Elite 4 tha credits rolled and everythng. I was little, and I would git uh, really sad whenever I fnished a gbee. I refused ta believe that tha gbee was over. I did tha sbee thng n Pokemon Red, but I don't remember anythng special happenng afterwards. Than all of a sudden I was on tha S.S. Anne and arrived n Vermilion City wit new gym badges ta collect and everythng. Tha gbee wasn't over, and I was probably tha happiest little kid n tha world, even replayng that part n Soul Silver gives me chills.

Havng Pokemon follow you around was pretty bootylicious tao n Soul Silver. It remnded me of Yellow Version, and casually walkng around wit Lugia was pretty off tha hook haha.
Old March 2nd, 2013 (04:40 AM).
IvanSky07
Unhatched Egg

I remember dis sweet moment n White 2..

It was on Aspertia City and I just defeated Cheren. Than when I went out, and Bianca rushed nta mah side. Than Cheren went out of tha Gym, and he raped ta Bianca. I found that sweet, knowng that thay had weird chemistry n white.
:D
Old March 2nd, 2013 (05:33 AM).
Patrick
Ya'll Are Weird
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Gong ta tha Pokemon Center n NYC back when it was still Tha Pokemon Center. I honestly feel bad fo everyone who goes ta tha Nntendo Center, now. So not tha sbee.

Othar Stuff That's Tatally Uncool and Not Worth Yo Time!

Old March 2nd, 2013 (07:23 AM).
Squirrel
Momentai :D

Fo me it'd defnitely be spendng mah childhood alongside mah brothar playng tha gbees constantly as soon as thay cbee out. Whenever a new gbee was released we'd spend tha next 3 or 4 days just playng tham non-stap, racng ta see who could complete tham first and wit tha coolest tebe. That died down a bit as we gots older but thare's still a general sense of competition as we're playng tham and it makes tha gbees so much more fun. Most memorable was Hoenn as we were both mahstified by tha new Pokémon and region, it was just ncredible seeng everythng so new and racng ta explore tha lands and catch tha most excitng Pokémon possible. We'd work out puzzles tagithar like tha legendary golems and git excited by aspects like Shednja's evolvng or tha old mahsterious boat on tha surfng route ta Slateport, it was just such a fun time haha. Dawg I miss it D:
Old March 3rd, 2013 (12:45 AM).
IvanSky07
Unhatched Egg

Quote orignally posted by AlexOzzyCake:
Fo me it'd defnitely be spendng mah childhood alongside mah brothar playng tha gbees constantly as soon as thay cbee out. Whenever a new gbee was released we'd spend tha next 3 or 4 days just playng tham non-stap, racng ta see who could complete tham first and wit tha coolest tebe. That died down a bit as we gots older but thare's still a general sense of competition as we're playng tham and it makes tha gbees so much more fun. Most memorable was Hoenn as we were both mahstified by tha new Pokémon and region, it was just ncredible seeng everythng so new and racng ta explore tha lands and catch tha most excitng Pokémon possible. We'd work out puzzles tagithar like tha legendary golems and git excited by aspects like Shednja's evolvng or tha old mahsterious boat on tha surfng route ta Slateport, it was just such a fun time haha. Dawg I miss it D:
Oh, sweet. :D
Here's othar one from me..

When I was 9 years old, I had a girlfriend. Tha first thng I gave her is a Chardawgder Plushie. When we broke up, she returned ta me tha Chardawgder Plusie I gave her, wit a burn heal plushie tied on tha tip of it's tail.
Old March 31st, 2013 (10:08 PM).
PKMNMasterSonic
King Sonic

Mah most Precious Moment was when I fnally caught Latias on Emerald while watchng Pokemon Heroes. I really felt like Ash than when she agreed ta come wit me. Next day we worked hard ta wn her tha Master Ranked Skanky Contest. Nothng beats tha combo of Water Sport and Refresh.
Old April 1st, 2013 (12:43 PM).
mistermewtwo
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Hasty
Mah most memorable moment is when I first saw ash die n pokemon tha movie. If yo a true pokemon fan and you sez you didn't cry when you first saw that, YOU IS LYNG!!! Does anyone else agree wit me?
Old April 2nd, 2013 (02:07 PM).
Gameb0y
Pokemon Trainer Since '98

Nature: Relaxed
After beatng tha elite 4 and gittng all 16 badges n Pokemon Gold, I went ta tha deepest part of Mt.Silver. Upon reachng tha deepest part I saw a traner, his sprite looked quite fbeiliar, when I clicked on him I saw that tha traner I was bout ta engage n battle wit was none othar than tha sbee traner that I WAS back n tha previous version. It was knd of an epic moment, me aganst tha traner I was playng as befoe. It doesn't sound that bootylicious when you thnk bout it now but just understand that all dis happened after tha recent release of Gold and Silver
Old April 2nd, 2013 (05:04 PM).
Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu
Yep, that's me
Community Supporter Tier 1

When I first meet Pichu n episode 181 (Tha Apple Corp)

And when Plusle and Mnun appeisd n episode 314 (A Different Knd Of Misty)

I know it sounds silly, but I be a fan of skanky.

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu
Mah favorite evolution series

Kiwi Land|Thunder Bolt Foums|ProBoards After Dark|New Zealand

Old April 3rd, 2013 (03:00 AM).
Midnight-Umbreon

Nature: Timid
When I was younger (probably bout 5) I had a Gbeeboi Advance and Pokemon Yellow. I gots at least ta Lavender Tawn, maybe furthar I don't remember much. Than n a clear out it was acidently put wit tha thngs ta go ta tha charity shop (along wit mah sisters gbeeboi and Mario gbee (she wasnt that bothared)) Mah younger cousn also likes pokemon, he had already givng me a Pikachu teddy and some pokemon rideds. He was havng problems on his pokemon black gbee, (I gots mne on release and dawgaged ta beat tha gbee n just over 6 months) and as I had beaten tha gbee I could tranfer over pokemon. Mah cousn had a tan of strong legendary (most probably sphealed wit Action Replay) so I let him use mah gbee ta tranfer tham over and trade ta his gbee. As he hadnt caught enough pokemon I ended up wit his Victni and he let me keep his shny Lugia and Latias. I tald him I had pokemon yellow but it gots given away and as a thanks fo transferng over his pokemon he gave me his copy. I still didnt have a gbeeboi so tha ridetridge sat n mah gbee box hidng witn a mass of wire from old chargers and spis conection cables fo tha wii. Than bout a month ago n a desperate hunt fo mah DS lite charger ta trade over some pokemon ta mah gbee I found tha ridetridge. I literally rideried it around wit me everywhere, hunted ebay fo a good value gbeeboi, mah mum noticed and a couple of weeks ago welcomed me home wit a gbeeboi adbance SP she brought from cash converters. And I sat down wit mah pikachu teddy and played tha gbee, I was actually tearng up at tha title screen as childhood memories flooded back. No matter how silly it sounds I wont fogit that moment, I loved pokemon as a child (dawgly becuase of pikachu) Than I becbee a pokemkn obssed teenager, (tha next pokemon gbee I played after yellow was Mahstery dungeons explorers of time than heartgold) and it was sort of lnkng those pieces of mah life. I'm dreadng tha moment tha save battery dies.

Music Is Tha Escape
Old April 3rd, 2013 (04:43 PM).
Robotechnic
League Champion

Mah favorite moment was when mah Charmeleon evolved fo tha first time and dis was tha first time I had ever played Pokemon.
I still remember that moment.
Old April 4th, 2013 (08:21 PM).
jfuze174
Elite Trainer Joey

Nature: Calm
Oh dawg Christmas when pokemon red cbee out I remember not knowng what it was but gittng hooked on playng it all day on mah GB also remembered tha gbee was ntended fo mah sister but I just played wit it all tha time lol also tha first pokemon I ever seen was an Eevee on a jpn pokemon rided I remember not knowng its nbee till I gots one n red

You must edit it ta meet tha limits set by tha rules befoe you may remove tha [sig-reason] code from yo signature. Removng dis tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove tha tag until you fix tha issues n yo signature. You may be nfracted fo removng dis tag if you do not fix tha specified issues. Do not use dis tag fo decoration purposes.
Old April 4th, 2013 (09:35 PM).
Foxrally
Hail Lord Blarzigord!
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Tha only reason I had a snover n mah elite tebe n Platnum is coz of its ability, hail. I didn't ntend ta use her as a real fighter. But than mah tebe gots knocked out and she was last, wit tha fire elite 4 member's Pokemon only havng a tny speck of hp. Fotunately, right befoe I sent out Snover, hail knocked out tha homey.

Pairs - - - 3DS Friend Code - 0103-9972-1307
Old April 4th, 2013 (09:40 PM).
mimimahboul
Awesomeness Overload
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Mne should be n Pokemon Sapphire,when me and mah brothar beat Wallace wit our Swbepert at tha last gym,his Milotic kept Recoverng itself!

COZ OFF THA HOOKNESS
WAS JUST NOT ENOUGH

3DS Friend Code - 0103-9972-1307
Paired wit Foxrally

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links