Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 1st, 2013, 02:45 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Have you tried to press A button just next to it and see the result
He still needs Dig, though...
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old March 1st, 2013, 08:41 AM
LucidxDream
Unhatched Egg

Im having a lot more difficulty getting this ROM to run than I expected. I'm new to this so bare with me. I patched the Ruby 1.0 using ipsxp with the ips file located on the first page and all im getting is a white screen when i load up the ROM. Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Nevermind, got it working.

Last edited by LucidxDream; March 1st, 2013 at 09:28 AM.
Old March 1st, 2013, 04:17 PM
Shadow97

I have finished the lauren league is there any where to train for the world championship
Cant Be beaten
Old March 1st, 2013, 04:44 PM
sshelly
Unhatched Egg

This game is great, but I am stuck. When I click on the dig, it says It can't be used here... When I stand on top of it, it also says Can't be used here...
What am I doing wrong?
Old March 1st, 2013, 09:50 PM
BKC
Unhatched Egg

why is there a Adamant Elekid at the beginning? Ive trained that >.<
(Adamant = -SAtk +Atk, Electric-Attacks are SAtk)
Old March 1st, 2013, 10:18 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelly View Post
This game is great, but I am stuck. When I click on the dig, it says It can't be used here... When I stand on top of it, it also says Can't be used here...
What am I doing wrong?
I already posted your answer above so check it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
He still needs Dig, though...
You see he already got it by now..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow97 View Post
I have finished the lauren league is there any where to train for the world championship
Basically there is no such grinding place to train but you could find the highest level pokes like in Victory Road to train with them or battling those Venipede's using Lucky Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKC View Post
The nature of a poke is entirely random so you could reset the save and see whether it comes up with a different one??

Last edited by alienhunterx; March 1st, 2013 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old March 2nd, 2013, 01:34 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
There's no, and I repeat no, way how to set a nature through hacking.
The nature you got is just your bad luck :/ :D
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Old March 2nd, 2013, 10:04 AM
jog5454
Unhatched Egg

This Game is so fun. I have it on my Droid 4

Ultimate Random Challenge Progress: Fire Red 8/8 - Gold 16/16 - Emerald 0/8 - Diamond 0/8 - White 0/8
Random Challenge Teams:
Fire Red: Starmie lvl 64, Arbok lvl 60, Pidgeot lvl 60, Areodactyl lvl 62, Jolteon lvl 62, Tangela lvl 60
Gold: Typhlosion lvl 60, Furret lvl 60, Donphan lvl 60, Ampharos lvl 60, Persian lvl 60, Starmie lvl 60
Emerald: Scyther lvl 10
Diamond N/A
White N/A
Old March 2nd, 2013, 09:35 PM
BKC
Unhatched Egg

I really enjoy the game but this Elekid at the beginning is.. bad (because its a "pokeball-pokemon", the nature isnt random ._. or not?)
Old March 2nd, 2013, 10:23 PM
ohjbird3387
Unhatched Egg

Just started recently, looks amazing!
Old March 3rd, 2013, 02:58 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
I really enjoy the game but this Elekid at the beginning is.. bad (because its a "pokeball-pokemon", the nature isnt random ._. or not?)
I repeat, there's NO WAY how to set a nature just by hacking commands

Old March 3rd, 2013, 04:06 AM
Tafkagg
Unhatched Egg

Is there really no way to get froslass naturally? :< By evolving Snorunt? Cause I really want it. It's my favorite pokémon :<
Old March 3rd, 2013, 10:10 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tafkagg View Post
Is there really no way to get froslass naturally? :< By evolving Snorunt? Cause I really want it. It's my favorite pokémon :<
I am really sorry but Froslass is not in the hack. You have to get other Ice type Poke
Old March 3rd, 2013, 10:13 PM
LucarioElectivireDuo
Pokémon Trainer

Nature: Naughty
Flora Sky and Light Platinum. Those two are what brought me to Pokehack games. They are as well the first two hacks i have ever played.
MY PERSONAL TRAINER CARD: ...................... HACK(S) I AM CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Old March 4th, 2013, 06:44 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Whoa, Light Platinum is hack of the year now? I need to get working on finishing that walkthrough. Been too busy with the official games and took a break from hacks, but can't let my effort go to waste.

Quote:
I am really sorry but Froslass is not in the hack. You have to get other Ice type Poke
This was something I addressed in a "bugfix" patch when it was brought up during my participation. My version includes it. I have a job interview on the go so won't commit to anything at this time (I could be getting ready to move if I get the job and may be without Internet for a spell in a worst case scenario), but getting the Froslass version up is something I have not forgotten.

Cyclone
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old March 5th, 2013, 09:37 PM
Le Money Bags
Unhatched Egg

Does anyone know where to get Beldum and what level Metang evolves into Metagross? Also, do you get it fairly early in the game?
Old March 5th, 2013, 10:24 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Money Bags View Post
Does anyone know where to get Beldum and what level Metang evolves into Metagross? Also, do you get it fairly early in the game?
I say Beldum is available as a gift poke given to you by an NPC in the hack. Forgot it's location though
Old March 6th, 2013, 02:25 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
That's not exact. Froslass IS in the hack, it's just not evolvable (???) from Snorunt.
As Cyclone said, Froslass will be available as rare Pokémon in Mt. Winter IIR our conversation correctly.

Old March 6th, 2013, 06:53 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
That's not exact. Froslass IS in the hack, it's just not evolvable (???) from Snorunt.
As Cyclone said, Froslass will be available as rare Pokémon in Mt. Winter IIR our conversation correctly.
Correct, and yes, very rare. Though like a slot machine, you could run into it almost immediately. As for the not being evolvable, it's the Dawn Stone. It doesn't exist in Generation III, which is the base for the hack.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old March 6th, 2013, 04:37 PM
JUANDI356
Unhatched Egg

There are custom evolutions here? so i can get pokemon like alakazam or gengar without change? Thanks
Old March 6th, 2013, 09:39 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUANDI356 View Post
There are custom evolutions here? so i can get pokemon like alakazam or gengar without change? Thanks
Actually, no. They evolve exactly the same way as before. However, because you can't do it without trading, NPCs had to be inserted to trade them to you. An early example is in Seanport City (there are earlier, but I seem to have not fully documented them in my playthrough yet). An NPC here will trade you a Seadra for a Carvanha. This Seadra is conveniently holding a Dragon Scale, which causes it to evolve immediately upon receipt. IIRC, this is the only Kingdra in the game.

You can get a Scizor as well earlier on somewhere, and there are other examples later as well.

Note there are the odd custom evolutions added. I think Riolu now evolves at a set level, for instance.

Cyclone

Old March 6th, 2013, 09:59 PM
alienhunterx

Well I really meant to told him about what you corrected me. Oh man I have to 100 % specific from now on because many people misunderstand me
Old March 7th, 2013, 01:29 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Well I really meant to told him about what you corrected me. Oh man I have to 100 % specific from now on because many people misunderstand me
Well... you really need to, otherwise the user will get a wrong information which is never good for them.

Old March 7th, 2013, 06:35 AM
Menti

Hi... There's a solution to electabuzz evolution bug at level 40? Game blocked after become electivire at level 40.. Im playing with gba.emu on ipad
Old March 7th, 2013, 04:22 PM
ElectronicX
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ElectronicX Send a message via Skype™ to ElectronicX
I don't feel like look at All 100 pages so forgive me when asking . What's a Good HM and TM slave(s) (since A lot of TMs perform as HM) what do y'all recommend?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here