The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub > The Team Room

Notices

The Team Room Team up, start a formation of dedicated hackers and helpers. Here, you can discuss production of hacks with other groups, or make your own hacking group (through approval processes).

Old February 24th, 2013, 03:01 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerkrom The Hedgehog View Post
Darkie, I need a back View for the sprite you want me to work on. is that ok?
The heroine's back view can be seen in the screen shot pic. The one with Team Galactic and others in it.
Old February 24th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Zerkrom The Hedgehog
A Stocking Fanboy

Nature: Mild
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
The heroine's back view can be seen in the screen shot pic. The one with Team Galactic and others in it.
Lucky me, I happen to have a sprite model that ive been saving just of the occasion
Old February 25th, 2013, 01:33 AM
justin017
Unhatched Egg

when will this finish? plssss reply pllsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Old February 25th, 2013, 02:14 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin017 View Post
when will this finish? plssss reply pllsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
No time soon, sorry. We're working on it.
Old February 25th, 2013, 12:12 PM
Zerkrom The Hedgehog
A Stocking Fanboy

Quote:
No time soon, sorry. We're working on it.
Here is the Lackluster Sprite I tried to fix all night long.....please dont like kick me off or anything because of the shirt and pants, I can only shade Hair well.

Here are the Leaders, Heroine and the hair Styleist

Improved and ready to go I hope the quality is ok

Sorry for the double post and agsin I hope the quality is ok
Attached Images
File Type: png Female Hero.....Eh......the best I could do.png‎ (1.8 KB, 163 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png Gemma.png‎ (1.8 KB, 165 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png Bruce.png‎ (2.0 KB, 163 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png Bruce.png‎ (2.0 KB, 162 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg Better Version.jpg‎ (2.7 KB, 164 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png Leahne.png‎ (1.6 KB, 161 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg Better Version.jpg‎ (2.7 KB, 158 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png Bruce.png‎ (2.0 KB, 155 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png Gemma.png‎ (1.8 KB, 156 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png Leahne.png‎ (1.6 KB, 155 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg Better Version.jpg‎ (2.7 KB, 158 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg trainer-004.jpg‎ (2.1 KB, 156 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Last edited by Zerkrom The Hedgehog; February 26th, 2013 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old February 28th, 2013, 06:10 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

ATTENTION

Currently looking for someone who can insert the Hero/Heroine's backsprites in battles.
Old February 28th, 2013, 08:06 PM
Zerkrom The Hedgehog
A Stocking Fanboy

Quote:
ATTENTION

Currently looking for someone who can insert the Hero/Heroine's backsprites in battles.
Hummm how goes the OW sprites
Old March 1st, 2013, 08:40 PM
Aryan143
The Fennekin Fan!

Nature: Modest
Skills(Mostly looking for Scripters, Mappers, Inserters): Inserter,Spriter
Proof of Work(I need to know how good you are at the specific area of which you're applying for): You know it
Availability(I know everyone has a life, trust me. However, I need active members on the team at least 3 or 4 times a week.): For the whole march, I am here everyday 10-12 hours.After it, I can only get here everyday for 2-3 hours
Are you D.C.I.D.T.(Devoted, Consistent, Interested, Determined, a Team player): Yes

Please click both of these links once in a day and help us grow:

Old March 1st, 2013, 08:46 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan143 View Post
Skills(Mostly looking for Scripters, Mappers, Inserters): Inserter,Spriter
Proof of Work(I need to know how good you are at the specific area of which you're applying for): You know it
Availability(I know everyone has a life, trust me. However, I need active members on the team at least 3 or 4 times a week.): For the whole march, I am here everyday 10-12 hours.After it, I can only get here everyday for 2-3 hours
Are you D.C.I.D.T.(Devoted, Consistent, Interested, Determined, a Team player): Yes
Certainly Qualified. Welcome to the team. ^.^
Old March 1st, 2013, 09:34 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Great! You're accepted. You'll be notified whenever there's need to test any errors during gameplay and spot any other problems.
Old March 2nd, 2013, 01:54 AM
Pinkish Purple
五代目水影

Nature: Naughty
Skills: OW Spriting, Titlescreen/Textbox Hacking, a little bit of Mapping, Sprite Inserting, Trainer Sprite making, Userbars, Photoshop stuff, Tiling. (I can do basically anything except for scripting or ASM.)
Proof of Work:

Availability: Most days of the week, my timeline is UTC 8.00++ And I will be on for at least 1/2 hour a day.
Are you D.C.I.D.T.(Devoted, Consistent, Interested, Determined, a Team player): Wow did u get that from some motivational talk? LOL! I am Devoted to something important enough (this is important enough.) yea, Consistent on rare occasions, very Interested in helping to develop this hack, not VERY determined, but yes, I am determined and I will be loyal to a team that is loyal to me. I am a perfectionist

I am not all-knowing and am not the best. My superiors are ForeverDash and Anbuja's_Bloody. I have affiliates with famous hackers like >Dante</Steven, Red-Ex etc, if you need advise, feel free to ask me.
Old March 2nd, 2013, 06:30 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkish Purple View Post
Skills: OW Spriting, Titlescreen/Textbox Hacking, a little bit of Mapping, Sprite Inserting, Trainer Sprite making, Userbars, Photoshop stuff, Tiling. (I can do basically anything except for scripting or ASM.)
Proof of Work:

Availability: Most days of the week, my timeline is UTC 8.00++ And I will be on for at least 1/2 hour a day.
Are you D.C.I.D.T.(Devoted, Consistent, Interested, Determined, a Team player): Wow did u get that from some motivational talk? LOL! I am Devoted to something important enough (this is important enough.) yea, Consistent on rare occasions, very Interested in helping to develop this hack, not VERY determined, but yes, I am determined and I will be loyal to a team that is loyal to me. I am a perfectionist

I am not all-knowing and am not the best. My superiors are ForeverDash and Anbuja's_Bloody. I have affiliates with famous hackers like >Dante</Steven, Red-Ex etc, if you need advise, feel free to ask me.
You're accepted. Welcome to the team ^.^
You're gonna be the artistic guy. I'm gonna need for you to create all sorts of stuff in photoshop for the thread. I'll let you know in a PM soon.
Old March 2nd, 2013, 07:18 AM
kinataki
david tennant so much!

Nature: Naughty
Skills(Mostly looking for Scripters, Mappers, Inserters): you know me , Spriter, mapper, texter, storyline writer, overworld editor, trainer sprite editor, you name it.
Proof of Work(I need to know how good you are at the specific area of which you're applying for): You know them
Availability(I know everyone has a life, trust me. However, I need active members on the team at least 3 or 4 times a week.): 10 hours a week.
Are you D.C.I.D.T.(Devoted, Consistent, Interested, Determined, a Team player): i really don't know if i am. but i guess i am.
Old March 2nd, 2013, 08:00 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinataki View Post
Skills(Mostly looking for Scripters, Mappers, Inserters): you know me , Spriter, mapper, texter, storyline writer, overworld editor, trainer sprite editor, you name it.
Proof of Work(I need to know how good you are at the specific area of which you're applying for): You know them
Availability(I know everyone has a life, trust me. However, I need active members on the team at least 3 or 4 times a week.): 10 hours a week.
Are you D.C.I.D.T.(Devoted, Consistent, Interested, Determined, a Team player): i really don't know if i am. but i guess i am.
Welcome to the team! Although, you kinda already was in a way lol. You and Aryan143 will both be doing the Pokemon spriting. I'll still request in the shops so each of you can have more work added to your collections. I'll be requesting soon, so be ready. ^.^
Old March 2nd, 2013, 04:29 PM
Jbsundown

This looks very promising! I can't wait to see what will be produced! A lot of great talent in here, too!
When I get to somewhere with a stable connection, I may apply. The only issue is that I don't have much proof as every time I join a hack it gets forgotten before I even start working on it, luckily it looks like this one will go all the way considering previous success! I'll work on some things and brush the dust off of my ROM Hacking folder. I'll apply when I have some proof that I won't be a let down on the team! :D

Keep up the good work!

Completed Challenges:
Legendary Trio: Crystal; Moltres, Lugia, Raikou
Username Challenge: FireRed
Old March 2nd, 2013, 10:20 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

TEAM PLAN FOR THE WEEK AHEAD

Near the end of every week I'll be posting what's ahead for each member of the team individually.

Shubunkus- You'll have time through out next week to insert your scripts into the main Rom.
Jillsandwich93-You've informed me about your hectic week so you're clear for the upcoming week.
Atif-Next week is another week of heavy inserting. So it's a slim chance you'll be required to map. But it's still a possibility.
Zekrom The Hedgehog-Not much work for you at the moment, but when I think of something, I'll notify you right away. We can continue discussing plans for your hack and possibly a double release. ^.^
Aryan143- Once you're done inserting the intro sprites for DR1, you'll be required for a very important sprite along side Kinataki. I'll tell you guys more early this week.
Leafgreen2itsmyidea- A beta of high standard isn't anywhere near ready, but when it is, I hope you're ready. ^.^
Pinkish Purple- You've been assigned 3 jobs. Take your time with each of them.
Kinataki- You'll be required for a very important sprite along side Aryan143. I'll tell you guys more early next week.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 02:19 PM
Jbsundown

Skills:
OW Spriting, scripting, beta testing, story writing and spell checking.

Proof of Work:
The only proof of anything that I have is my OW sprites so that is all I can show.
Spoiler:

This is my 'Female Protagonist' OW Sprite. It's essentially just a colour change with some more things added. This was just a little test to see how the program worked.

Spoiler:

This is my 'Male Protagonist' OW sprite. This took me about 1 hour to 2 hours. It is completely original and I decided it would be cool to make his hat move when he walks so I did! I have yet to edit the bike sprite but I will work on that at some point.

Spoiler:

This is my 'Fat Guy' OW sprite. It is a rework of the Fire Red fat guy which contains quite a lot of changes. This took about 30 minutes.

Availability:
Whenever pretty much; unless I'm ill, or in an area without internet, then I'm available! :D

Are you D.C.I.D.T?: Very much so! :D

Completed Challenges:
Old March 3rd, 2013, 02:50 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbsundown View Post
Skills:
OW Spriting, scripting, beta testing, story writing and spell checking.

Proof of Work:
The only proof of anything that I have is my OW sprites so that is all I can show.
Spoiler:

This is my 'Female Protagonist' OW Sprite. It's essentially just a colour change with some more things added. This was just a little test to see how the program worked.

Spoiler:

This is my 'Male Protagonist' OW sprite. This took me about 1 hour to 2 hours. It is completely original and I decided it would be cool to make his hat move when he walks so I did! I have yet to edit the bike sprite but I will work on that at some point.

Spoiler:

This is my 'Fat Guy' OW sprite. It is a rework of the Fire Red fat guy which contains quite a lot of changes. This took about 30 minutes.

Availability:
Whenever pretty much; unless I'm ill, or in an area without internet, then I'm available! :D

Are you D.C.I.D.T?: Very much so! :D
OW Spriting is exactly what we need right now to take the load off of Pinkish Purple. You're accepted! I'll be PM'ing you shortly on your first assignment.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 02:57 PM
Jbsundown

Quote:
OW Spriting is exactly what we need right now to take the load off of Pinkish Purple. You're accepted! I'll be PM'ing you shortly on your first assignment.
Great! :D Thanks! I look forward to working with you all!

Completed Challenges:
Old March 4th, 2013, 12:52 AM
Zerkrom The Hedgehog
A Stocking Fanboy

How are these for the Grind Bot's Holo Trainers Sprites.
Attached Images
File Type: png Holo-Trainer 01.png‎ (2.0 KB, 102 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png Holo-Trainer 02.png‎ (2.0 KB, 104 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png Holo Trainer 03.png‎ (1.7 KB, 102 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png Holo Trainer 4.png‎ (2.0 KB, 100 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old March 4th, 2013, 05:30 PM
U_Flame
Brony Hacker

Location: UnderwaterSapphire in Hoenn 100 years in the future
How long will recruiting be open? I've taken an interest to Dark Rising, but I haven't beaten it yet. If I end up loving the game, I'd be honored to help develop this sequel, but I don't know how long it will take me to beat the game.

Times I've been ninja'd: 16
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
Old March 4th, 2013, 08:48 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
How long will recruiting be open? I've taken an interest to Dark Rising, but I haven't beaten it yet. If I end up loving the game, I'd be honored to help develop this sequel, but I don't know how long it will take me to beat the game.
Not too sure. I mean, we have all of the basis covered. We could use a secondary scripter for the week days since Shubunkus can only script on the weeknds. He's doing a great job alone so I kinda don't know if we'll need it or not, but progress may go faster with a week day scripter. So we'll see. Other than that, and a tile inserter, we're good for now.
Old March 7th, 2013, 01:09 AM
Zerkrom The Hedgehog
A Stocking Fanboy

Finally Finished with them
Attached Images
File Type: png Manor Lady.png‎ (1.7 KB, 75 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png R holo.png‎ (1.6 KB, 76 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png Jaun.png‎ (1.7 KB, 77 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png E Holo.png‎ (1.7 KB, 75 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png Rocker Chick P.png‎ (1.7 KB, 75 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old March 7th, 2013, 04:55 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

ATTENTION EVERYONE

The Dark Rising 2 thread is up in the progression hacks section. If you haven't checked it out yet, be sure too so you can see all of the amazing work and progress we've done so far. Let's complete this hack and make it into something fantastic.

Sponsored Links