The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old Posted March 2nd, 2013 (11:40 AM).
SchwarzRozen
Sugary Delight

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to SchwarzRozen
You can get it in Black as well? Well looks like I'm having two Melottas.
Old Posted March 2nd, 2013 (12:13 PM).
WishCookie
ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!

Nature: Jolly
Nevermind, I figured it out.

Diamond: 3782 4821 8857
HeartGold: 3740 9024 2026
Black: 3181 8256 6904
Black 2: 4599 8904 2318

Y/AlphaSapphire: 1993 8202 9620
Old Posted March 2nd, 2013 (04:05 PM).
gomefun2
Unhatched Egg

After searching Google for hours, I haven't figured this out, and I am pretty frustrated.

I have two gym leader badges, and the global terminal unlocked for me, but the only option I have is "Global Trade", I don't see any other option. From reading multiple sources, including ign's guide, it is clear that after I beat the first gym leader, I should have access to online random battles as well as the trading function. But, ugh, I only see the global trade feature.

Do I have to do something special?

I play Pokemon white 2
Old Posted March 2nd, 2013 (04:20 PM).
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
I believe you have to have registered your game with GBU on Pokemon Global Link before you can access random matches.

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old Posted March 3rd, 2013 (03:21 AM).
peteed

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to peteed
Ok I can't:
EV train
work out IV's
Clone
RNG

Just starting out so not many events.

All I can do is breed for natures and egg moves and catch wild pokemon

Basically i'm looking to find out what pokemon with egg moves and natures people are after these days?

Also out of the DWF what pokemon are the most sought after?

3DS FC: 2449-4891-9980
Old Posted March 3rd, 2013 (03:40 AM).
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteed View Post
Ok I can't:
EV train
work out IV's
Clone
RNG

Just starting out so not many events.

All I can do is breed for natures and egg moves and catch wild pokemon

Basically i'm looking to find out what pokemon with egg moves and natures people are after these days?

Also out of the DWF what pokemon are the most sought after?
I recommend looking on Smogon, people like to use the Pokémon with sets on there.
Old Posted March 3rd, 2013 (04:21 AM).
peteed

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaporeon7 View Post
I recommend looking on Smogon, people like to use the Pokémon with sets on there.
The OU ones I assume? Or are there other categories well used too?

Old Posted March 3rd, 2013 (05:23 AM).
vaporeon7
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteed View Post
The OU ones I assume? Or are there other categories well used too?
Any tier really, there are people who like battling NU more than OU. *cough*nica*cough*
Old Posted March 3rd, 2013 (12:21 PM).
Shiny Electivire
Thunderbolt Pokemon

So I got Black 2 yesterday (yipee!) and I'm wondering what order you battle the Unova legendaries in, and where they are located. TIA

Also, I'm just heading out of Mistralton City.

Black 2 FC: 1035-0920-0358
Old Posted March 3rd, 2013 (12:53 PM). Edited March 3rd, 2013 by Khrysta.
talhaisnotpro
Unhatched Egg

You first battle kyurem but you wont be able to catch it. Before the elite 4 you can catch first cobalion, then virizion, and finally terakion. After you beat the elite 4 you battle n in his castle and you are supposed to battle his reshiram. After you defeat n you go to Iccurus city and go to the top of the tower with the light stone and he will (Reshiram) appear. Also you can catch uxie, azelf, and mespirit. First you go to a cave then the 3 legendaries will split up. You can catch mespirit high atop of the tower in mistrilton city. You catch uxie infront of the fossil mueseum in nacrene city. You also can catch azelf neer a rock in victory road. You can catch kyurem outside of the water gym. You can catch Latios if your playing black 2. You catch Latias if your playing White 2. To catch these 2 legendaries you have to chase the in the dreamyard then you can meet them at a side of a ledge. I hope this helped.
Old Posted March 3rd, 2013 (03:19 PM).
Maritza

I just want to know if "lugia" is a "legendary bird" ... Some people say she is not a bird ..but in the game she appears next to ho-oh (a bird)
Old Posted March 3rd, 2013 (05:01 PM).
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maritza View Post
I just want to know if "lugia" is a "legendary bird" ... Some people say she is not a bird ..but in the game she appears next to ho-oh (a bird)
According to Bulbapedia it's a legendary beast and is a master of the legendary birds, but other places say it's a legendary bird. However, I'd be more inclined to say Lugia isn't given the legendary birds were a specific trio grouping. Anyway, this thread is only for questions related to the Black 2 and White 2 games - you're better off bringing this up for discussion in Pokemon General's DCC so people can discuss/debate it n_n
Old Posted March 3rd, 2013 (08:08 PM).
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer

Nature: Serious
Does anyone have a surfing Pikachu for the Video game? I am just wondering
Old Posted March 3rd, 2013 (09:04 PM).
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianD View Post
Does anyone have a surfing Pikachu for the Video game? I am just wondering
You cannot get a Surfing Pikachu in Gen 5 I believe. HMs are locked out of transfer, so HG/SS Surfing and Flying Pikachus cannot be transferred over. I don't believe that there has been a Surfing Pikachu event for B/W either so without external devices you cannot get a Surfing Pikachu in B/W/B2/W2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbapedia
Like Pal Park, Pokémon sent over cannot be returned to any Generation IV game. Pokémon are not allowed to have held items, or know any HM moves. Any Pokémon can be transferred over, except the Spiky-eared Pichu and Eggs. Attempting to transfer the Spiky-eared Pichu will yield the message "Oh! This Pichu needs to stay where it is. It appears to have traveled through time. It has been affected by traveling so far through time with Celebi. It'll be risky to transfer it, so it's best for Pichu to stay where it is."
Old Posted March 4th, 2013 (01:40 AM).
Aaron40

Hi,
Can Moletta be shiny
Old Posted March 4th, 2013 (01:57 AM).
vaporeon7
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron40 View Post
Hi,
Can Moletta be shiny
No, Meloetta cannot be shiny, sorry.
Old Posted March 4th, 2013 (05:13 AM).
SchwarzRozen
Sugary Delight

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to SchwarzRozen
I have a question related to the Gamestop event that comes out today.
1. Is this available for all 5th gen games?
2. As it comes in at lv 50, do you have to reach a certain amount of progress to get it? (I'm currently at the seventh gym on my Black 2 version)
3. Will this event have a specific nature or could it be nature-farmed?
4.Whats the best nature for Meloeeta to have, Offensive.
Old Posted March 4th, 2013 (06:51 AM).
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchwarzRozen View Post
I have a question related to the Gamestop event that comes out today.
1. Is this available for all 5th gen games?
2. As it comes in at lv 50, do you have to reach a certain amount of progress to get it? (I'm currently at the seventh gym on my Black 2 version)
3. Will this event have a specific nature or could it be nature-farmed?
4.Whats the best nature for Meloeeta to have, Offensive.
1. Yes
2. No. It can be received at any point in the game.
3. Natures are soft-resettable; in other words, the nature isn't fixed.
4. Timid or Modest if you intend to use its Aria Forme exclusively, or Naive if you intend to use a Relic Song mixed set.

Old Posted March 4th, 2013 (07:54 AM). Edited March 4th, 2013 by WishCookie.
WishCookie

1. Ok so I just met a male Goldeen in dreamworld and to my surprise it had the abillity Lightningrod? What the...? How is it possible?
2. Is the Meloetta event currently only in America and not in Europe? If it isn't in Europe, does someone know when its going to be in Europe?

Old Posted March 4th, 2013 (08:08 AM).
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishCookie View Post
1. Ok so I just met a male Goldeen in dreamworld and to my surprise it had the abillity Lightningrod? What the...? How is it possible?
2. Is the Meloetta event currently only in America and not Europe? If it isn't in Europe, does someone know when its going to be in Europe?
1. The Dream World will provide a Pokemon with an ability that they can only have "in their dreams". Each Pokemon has a select DW Ability that can only be obtained from the Dream World, or some select Pokemon from Hidden Hollows.

2. The Meloetta event starts March 4, so whenever that is for you, that is when the event will begin.

Let the little fairy in you fly!
Old Posted March 4th, 2013 (08:15 AM).
WishCookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellicent♀ View Post
1. The Dream World will provide a Pokemon with an ability that they can only have "in their dreams". Each Pokemon has a select DW Ability that can only be obtained from the Dream World, or some select Pokemon from Hidden Hollows.

2. The Meloetta event starts March 4, so whenever that is for you, that is when the event will begin.
1. Well, I just looked up the abillity and its an immune abillity right? It absorbs electric-type moves and raises the pokemon's Sp.Attack. But will this abillity work ingame? 'Cause my Goldeen still got it ingame and Goldeen/Seaking are the only water pokemon who can get that abillity. When you say ''only use in their dreams'' how do you mean?

2. Well, it can only be obtained in America according to Serebii? I just checked their 2013 event information and march 4th is today for me.

Old Posted March 4th, 2013 (08:59 AM).
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishCookie View Post
1. Well, I just looked up the abillity and its an immune abillity right? It absorbs electric-type moves and raises the pokemon's Sp.Attack. But will this abillity work ingame? 'Cause my Goldeen still got it ingame and Goldeen/Seaking are the only water pokemon who can get that abillity. When you say ''only use in their dreams'' how do you mean?

2. Well, it can only be obtained in America according to Serebii? I just checked their 2013 event information and march 4th is today for me.
1. LightningRod makes the Pokémon immune to Electric moves and boosts its Special Attack instead. Goldeen and Seaking aren't good Pokémon to use, and they have subpar Special Attack, so the ability is a gimmick at best, unless you really want that Electric immunity.

2. It can also be obtained in Canada if memory serves me right.

Old Posted March 4th, 2013 (09:45 PM).
Eurydice
`~♥Eury♥~'

Nature: Quiet
My friend is having a problem with his game. i am wondering if anyone else is having this problem/glitch in their games or know anything about possibly fixing it.
When he uses an item that is supposed to raise Sp. Attack, mainly genius wings, it says it is raising the Sp. Attack but when the evs are checked it is actually raising the Sp. Defense. he has been checking this with an ar. on my game when i use the genius wings and check the evs it does appear to raise the Sp. Attack.
So my question is does anyone else have this problem with sp. attack raising items.
also this is for any sp. attack raising items, he has tried them all.
thank you for your help

Pair
Old Posted March 4th, 2013 (11:39 PM).
peteed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurydice View Post
My friend is having a problem with his game. i am wondering if anyone else is having this problem/glitch in their games or know anything about possibly fixing it.
When he uses an item that is supposed to raise Sp. Attack, mainly genius wings, it says it is raising the Sp. Attack but when the evs are checked it is actually raising the Sp. Defense. he has been checking this with an ar. on my game when i use the genius wings and check the evs it does appear to raise the Sp. Attack.
So my question is does anyone else have this problem with sp. attack raising items.
also this is for any sp. attack raising items, he has tried them all.
thank you for your help
His AR checking code is wrong and your is right? Dunno but sounds like it and he may need to fix the code error.

Old Posted March 4th, 2013 (11:59 PM). Edited March 5th, 2013 by WishCookie.
WishCookie

I know I just asked this before but I'm going to repeat the question: Does anyone know when the Meloetta event will be held in Europe? Other contries than UK, cause they only revealed the event for the UK.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links