The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General

Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.
Feel like talking about Pokémon manga? Check this out! Want to discuss and share Pokémon music and videos? Click here!

Old March 2nd, 2013, 10:46 AM
Moltres Rider
Banned

Nature: Modest
let's say you had a digital thermometer on your wall that says the current temperature in your room, you step out of your room, a Fire Type Pokémon uses Heat Wave in your room, then you step back in... what would your thermometer say in Fahrenheit? how would it feel? what temperature would your room be after the Heat Wave attack, in spring, in summer, in fall, in winter, with AC on, with heat furnace on?
Old March 2nd, 2013, 11:40 AM
Miss Fortune
Fortune doesn't favor fools!

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Miss Fortune
I am pretty sure that your house would no longer be there after a Pokemon used Heat Wave in your room :/

Old March 2nd, 2013, 12:03 PM
rebelxgirl

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellicentfan1 View Post
I am pretty sure that your house would no longer be there after a Pokemon used Heat Wave in your room :/
I have to say I agree. Especially so if they used any of the other fire type attacks like Flame Charge.

School & stuff is eating away at my life. PM me if you're interested in trading.

I have a Rock type Friend Safari with Boldore, Corsola, & Barbacle. PM me to trade FCs.

Working on my Vivillon collection. Need: Sandstorm, Monsoon, & Savanna
Offering: High Plains (3), Polar (1), Continental (1), Marine (1), & (3) Elegant & unlimited [native] Modern, + all the starters. I have Pokerus if you need it.

I sincerely apologize to anyone I had a trade or something set up with. I got really bad sick in the middle of midterms so when I got better I had to bust butt for school. Please forgive me.
Old March 2nd, 2013, 12:44 PM
Cordelia
Banned

Nature: Sassy
It'd be so hot that you would instantly disintegrate into nothingness along with your house and all of your belongings.
Old March 2nd, 2013, 01:19 PM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
More like 105 degrees F. A Heat Wave attack in the Pokémon world would be the equivalent to a real-life heat wave, IMO.

Old March 2nd, 2013, 08:02 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Oh dude, it'd be so hot. Like, really hot.

If it happened in the middle of summer, then RIP all of my valuables.
Old March 2nd, 2013, 08:17 PM
Otter Mii-kun
Molly... ♥ ;)

OMG! If any Pokémon used Heat Wave in my room, it'd take the temperature to at least 135F, probably past 150F in the middle of the summer-and that's a conservative estimate! If the Pokémon was powerful enough, it might burn the whole house down.
Old March 2nd, 2013, 09:20 PM
Aslan
the pretender

Nature: Relaxed
I don't even think there'd be a room anymore... probably just a mess of grey cement and melted bricks all fusing together to make the world's strangest colour. :B

if i go crazy,
then will you still call me superman?

Old March 6th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Altair
Incognito

Nature: Brave
The real question is... 'How fast will your house burn down after a Pokemon uses heat wave in your room?' ;P I'd say pretty quick! After all it is a wind of flames being blown inside.

Last edited by Altair; March 6th, 2013 at 11:07 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links