The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central

Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 3rd, 2013, 09:45 AM
Sydian
I don't like frogs.

Nature: Timid

Advertise here
Flamethrower is my favorite move. I also like Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, elemental Fangs and Punches, Sky Uppercut, Dragonbreath, Attract, Shadow Ball, and Aura Sphere. Such cool moves!

I hate Defog. It's the most useless move, next to Splash. It was an annoying HM that they pretty much forced you to have since a foggy area lowers your accuracy, and I just don't have time to put up with that. And lowering evasiveness is so weird to do, too. I mean...good luck hitting something enough to lower their evasiveness, cause I imagine you'd only want to use it in battle if your opponent keeps Double Teaming. Sigh.

paired to crono
Old March 3rd, 2013, 10:22 AM
Emilia
Relapsed

Nature: Careful
I don't know about my favourite, but my least favourite move is certainly Rollout. It isn't even funny as a gimmick, like Splash; it's simply ineffectual.

Emilia • 16 • Platinum • SoulSilver

the amber fuji & ambertwo club
Old March 5th, 2013, 10:50 AM
B-L-A-Z-E
リズ

Nature: Impish
My favorite is definitely Fire Blast followed by Thunderbolt. As for my least favorite, I'd go with all the 1 Hit KO moves the AI always seem to get lucky with.

You wish it was this easy...
Old March 7th, 2013, 01:34 AM
waveguidebuizel
no ordinary buizel

Nature: Timid
My favorite move is most likely Leech Seed. I enjoy watching the opponent suffer as I slowly sap their health for my benefit. >:D

As for least favorite? Hmmm... An opponent's Confuse Ray, maybe? You know how annoying that can be, right? Or Focus Blast since it's so widely distributed and always seems to be good against my team. >_<

while keeping perfect time
you’ll bag up these hearts of mine
with your rhythmic shaking motion
let’s mix up more of our love potion

Water Safari: Octillery, Gyarados, Poliwhirl
Searching for Minccino, Gastrodon, Liepard, and Braixen safaris
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here