The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Old March 5th, 2013, 05:53 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
You know, as I played Pokemon Black 2 again, I've once again had the joyous pleasure of defeating Ghetsis again. However... there was something I noticed; when we've faced Ghetsis and defeated him in BW, he went on a rant on how he was "PERFECTION" in which, I thought nothing of it at the time, because, well, most villains, after they've been defeated go on a rant on how "they can't believe they lost because they are PERFECT" right?

But then, when you've defeated him in B2W2... there seems to be something more to Ghetsis; he goes on a rant again, but... this time, his rant want: "Shut your mouth! Shut up! Shut up! Shut UP! Don't talk like a person, you freak! No real person could talk to Pokémon!" I mean, perhaps this is sinking more into this, but whoa. That was a complete 180 in my book. At least compared to the other villains. Not long after words, the Shadow Triad took him away. When we've met the Shadow Triad again, on where they've said, that he can't do any more bad deeds anymore. Or rather, he can't.

So... with the key word being "can't" here, I'm wondering; what do you think happened to Ghetsis after the battle, and after his skirmish with N? Do you think that something is mentally wrong with Ghetsis? Or... do you have any other thoughts about this?

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old March 5th, 2013, 07:00 AM
Starry Windy
Ride the currents with us.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
I guess Ghetsis is too frustrated that his plans are failed twice in a row, and defeated by 2 different protagonist (the protagonist in BW and B2W2 are different) in each of his plans. Because he can't accept the fact that he's not a perfection, he become stressed out that he can't do anything anymore...
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old March 5th, 2013, 07:31 AM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Given his insanity, Ghetsis probably suffered the nervous breakdown to end all nervous breakdowns, since he got defeated twice.

Old March 5th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Haruhi.
私は卵だ。

Nature: Adamant
He became mentally brain-dead after being beaten twice in a row.
Old March 17th, 2013, 02:14 PM
ga'hoolefan

Ghetsis is probably imprisoned somewhere or in a mental institution, if he got caught at all. What I want to know is: what happened to his Pokemon?
Old March 17th, 2013, 03:15 PM
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
I think he was so disappointed of having failed once again, he went completely crazy. Ghetsis is one of those characters that can't accept they were wrong and change their opinion about something. Once he failed again, all he had left was insulting others on a personal level...

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links