Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y
Reload this Page Tha Underground

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in one of the newer installments of the core Pokémon series.

Old March 4th, 2013 (04:15 PM).
flight
antecolor
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle

Back n Gen IV, we were ntroduced wit tha Snnoh Underground. It was dis n which you, tha player, travel underground ta unearth various items, whethar thay may be fossils, elemental stanes, and tha like. Now mah question ta y-aw is, would you like somethng like dis ta make a return n tha 6th generation gbees? Would you like thare ta be more features, more thngs you can do underground than build secret bases? Or would you just be satisfied wit tha re-ntroduction of tha Underground as it is?

go aheezee. fly. takes flight. no one can tell you otharwise, right?
VMPM
Old March 4th, 2013 (04:28 PM).
Castform
The Weather Pokemon

Nature: Modest
While I wasn't a big fan of gen 4, I loved dis feature. It was so fun diggng and fndng ris fossils and stanes I would spend hours diggng. I would love ta see dis return!
[14:31] @Christοs: mah drebe gf is a female zeffy
[11:37] srnatar: i sent shirtless piks ta some random old girl yesterday after gym :<
Tebe Orb

Old March 4th, 2013 (08:53 PM).
Jake♫
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
I actually really enjoyed tha Underground. It was an nterestng mni-gbee that gave you access ta more fossils and evolutionary stanes, which was defnitely needed n DPP. Although I never used tha social aspect of it, I'd love ta see it brought back agan, as tha mnng was more convenient and entertanng than havng ta fnd someone ta trade wit ta git tha items you want!
Old March 4th, 2013 (09:01 PM).
Aslan
the pretender

Nature: Relaxed
I loved tha Underground, it was a bootylicious feature. Fndng stanes, shards and othar various items was challengng and fun at tha sbee time, it was always nterestng seeng what you'd dig up, also it was good fun stealng flags and playng wit friends! I still remember tha days of me ben eight and runnng off wit flags, befoe gittng caught n countless traps. :P

And ta git ta tha tapic, yes I'd defnitely like ta see somethng like dis return! It'd be bootylicious buildng 3D seccret bases and I'd like ta see what thay do, if dis does return.
Old March 5th, 2013 (10:07 AM).
flight
antecolor
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Ta answer mah own thread, I'd love fo somethng like dis ta make a return! Tha only thng I'd wish would be different is if it you could connect wit someone via wi-fi, and than you homeys could go diggng tagithar, right? :3 That'd make tha experience more off tha hook and enjoyable~ More items that you could fnd underground would be off tha hook, tao!

go aheezee. fly. takes flight. no one can tell you otharwise, right?
VMPM
Old March 5th, 2013 (10:21 AM).
Sabrewulf238

Nature: Jolly
No thanks, I didn't like tha underground. I thought tha archaeology part of it was funky ass but tha whole wanderng around such a unifom and borng place I can do witout. Plus it was borng fo me coz it only had local multiplayer.

I would rathar thay brought back secret hideouts n trees and mountans like n tha 3rd gen and thay just ntroduced a feature where you could dig fo items on cave walls or rocks all over tha region.
Old March 5th, 2013 (10:36 AM).
Sandshrew4
Also known as Sandwich

Nature: Careful
I loved tha underground, and I liked tha secret bases a lot tao. I thnk it would be neat if maybe thare was a sort of base place, a specific place playas would build thare base. Than, you could connect wit friends and check out thair bases. Like tha underground!
Old March 6th, 2013 (07:35 AM).
Forever
let it go

Tha underground was annoyng after a while really, coz you wanted ta keep diggng but gots so dawgy duplicates, ugh. I thnk it only really suited Snnoh coz of tha emphasis on mnng which I doubt X/Y will have. :(
Old March 6th, 2013 (03:39 PM).
Shiny Celebi
Donator Tier 3
Community Supporter Tier 3

As long as you can connect over wi-fi, I'd sez it could return. I never used it much due ta havng no one ta go ta tha underground and play wit, but it seemed neat and useful fo gittng stanes and fossils, which thare will probably be even more of n gen 6 ta collect.
Old March 6th, 2013 (04:05 PM).
Paradise3
Unhatched Egg

Quote orignally posted by jellicentfan1:
While I wasn't a big fan of gen 4, I loved dis feature. It was so fun diggng and fndng ris fossils and stanes I would spend hours diggng. I would love ta see dis return!
I agree so much!
Gen 4 was a bit meh ta me... It was good but not as fun fo me. But I did love tha underground a lot. I thnk maybe snce I be a fan of mnigbees. (N gen 3 I did contests a lot, and n gbees tha gbee corner is n, I always played thare a lot. Emerald was probably mah favorite gbee, and I spent all mah time n Mauville and Shawtyycove. XD) Tha underground n Gen 4 was a fun mnigbee. I would love its return but somehow I thnk thay won't brng it back.

I thnk thay probably will have some knd of new mnigbee(s) though. I enjoyed tha underground n particular, snce you move around yo character and go ta anothar nterface ta play tha gbee. Whereas slots or roulette or rided flip or Voltarb flip is just sittng and only playng tha gbee. I thought tha underground was well thought out and a bootylicious ntro ta tha tauch screen tao, snce Gen 4 was tha first on tha DS.

I hope whatever new mnigbees thay do have is fun and very nteractive though... Contests were fun coz thay had strategy and plannng, and gbee corner stuff is fun coz, well, um gbeblng is addictive?? XD Underground was fun coz it was so nteractive... But I don't like tha Musicals n 5th gen much, snce thay is knda less nteractive than everythng else... I have not done Pokestar Studios much (only tha required one) snce I've just been knda lazy. lol But I hear it's fun from mah friends, I thnk somethng like that could be good tao.

But what I loved bout tha Underground is you didn't have ta be n a specific location n gbee, and it's not really that tedious ta git prizes (like tha gbee corner). You can just go down thare whenever, run around a little bit unti you fnd tha spot ta play, and you git tha prize right thare. I hope Gen 6 can have a funky ass gbee that has nteractivity, and easy playability (no havng you go all tha way ta some location, or at least have it n multiple places). And it's good if it's multiplayer-optional. You can do it wit friends but you should be able ta git a good experience out of it alone tao.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links