• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I think he's just Greiger. But than again, anybody can be behind a computer monitor.

Slow, slow slow slow. I'm bored, somebody post!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Waiting for SV to post then going to lead everyone on. Hehe, Penance always have a plan.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey guys, I just got back. Damn, you've all been busy. I'll try to catch up on everything and move on.

@Kawaii- Really like the signature! It's pretty awesome. I think I'll PM you about making one for me, if its alright.

@Everyone wishing to make a second character- You're all welcome to, but I do have to point out a few things: First off, you can't make another character in the same group you are in. You're always welcome to introduce NPCs, but these should not be permanent characters. You can make a character for the opposing side if you wish, but I do have to point out that the RP itself is pretty far into its story, and you will likely have little to no room to implement your own personal stories at this point. I will try to give you guys some chances, but keep in mind how far we are.

I think that covers it. If you do have any questions, or you would like to try to work in your own personal story, feel free to PM me, and we can try to work something out.

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
Hey guys, I just got back. Damn, you've all been busy. I'll try to catch up on everything and move on.

@Kawaii- Really like the signature! It's pretty awesome. I think I'll PM you about making one for me, if its alright.

Thank you! :D I'll make one for you. :) Just let me know what you want for it. I will need some information from you about it but I'll ask it in a PM. :)

Hey guys. Megaman and I sort of spammed the RP. Sorry about that XD LOL. We just kept interacting while we were waiting for others to post.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen today
no problem... I found it interesting that the Abra just shut his mouth after Accatosh called him out on it... or is he just figuring out what exactly Accatosh said to him... I'll try to post soon quick question, is there now two golducks talking with the Gold Tribe, or still one?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Just one, Penance. The Abra ported away, but don't worry Typh... he doesn't take comebacks well... *EPIC FORESHADOWING!!*

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Well, it seems it is time to post. A lot of fuss is being thrown up about all this, huh? Well, twists are always fun, but trust me, this isn't the last twist you'll be seeing. Hehe.

Years
  • Seen today
then we should have an interesting time together... Accatosh doesn't take kindly to others name-calling, nor mocking his friends... just in case if nobody noticed... *LET THE EPIC FORESHADOWING BECOME THE ULTIMATE FORESHADOWING!!*

and besides Accatosh is looking forward to taking his anger out on something... I was thinking on having him bash a piece of the wall, but taking on the stuck up Abra will be just as relieving... and "fun"

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Post'd. Foreshadowing is fun, isn't it? I like to stay calm when it comes to foreshadowing, and let events unfold how they may. Why am I telling you this. Surprise, I have no idea. I guess I just have nothing to post about in the OOC.

Also, Greiger, I hope you won't mind me bunnying your Abra NPC around a bit, you know, just to get things moving.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Nah, it's all good. I'll handle dialogue for them but if you have them do certain actions I won't debate it. :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
can i join as a member of the silver team? I want to play as the evolved form of an Aipom, is that allowed?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@deathbymanga- Sure thing, dude. Post your Sign Up here, and I'll review it to see if you're accepted or not. If you need any help, feel free to ask. Also, if you need a summary of the events, let me know and I'll PM it to you.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I just switched quick styles for the site... and I just realized I have posted over a thousand posts... uh... yeah. I forgot to celebrate! D:

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
@SuperVegeta

Yeah, were is the CS? I can't find it. How many words do I need to write for the personality and history?

And yes, I would like a review of what has been happening recently

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@death bymanga- Check the first page in this OOC. The SU/CS is located under the SU format section. In terms of length, I don't expect much on the appearance area. A picture would be fine, or a few sentences to describe if the character has anything special about them. I typically require a bit more from the Personality section, maybe a good paragraph would do. I'm not really sure the word count for it, but check out the other sign ups on the first page to get an idea.

The history section should be a bit longer, I think two or three paragraph should be good there. Again, check the other Sign ups.

Also, I'll send a summary to you soon by PM.

Back