Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design
Reload this Page Tyranee's Pokemon Fusions

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Old February 3rd, 2013 (05:39 PM). Edited February 4th, 2013 by Tyranee.
Can't read my Poke'-face!
Team Kanto

Nature: Quirky
Spoiler:

Here's a bunch of Pokemon fusions I did when i went through a phase last year. Was thinking of doing more. What do ya'll think?

Voice Acted Apollo Justice LP:
Old February 3rd, 2013 (11:29 PM).
Team Kalos

Nature: Mild
It's hard to see because it's sized down, so I can't make out much the finer details. Plus, don't put it against a black background.

Old February 4th, 2013 (12:05 AM).
Team Kanto

Quote originally posted by WinterKirby:
It's hard to see because it's sized down, so I can't make out much the finer details. Plus, don't put it against a black background.
Well you can't exactly "size up" pixel sprites can you? They'd just get blurry. How would this work?

Also unfortunately I learned about the black BG thing after I made them so I agree with you on that. As much as I hate to say it, these are doomed to stay on a black BG though because it will be near impossible to cleanly cut them out in this state.

Old February 4th, 2013 (04:08 AM).
Team Unova

Nature: Naive
I think the rules state that you cannot make a showcase thread solely out of fusions. Even though I think this thread would be locked or moved (unless the rules had changed), here are my points:

First, the black outline ruins everything. What I mean is, the black outline makes the viewer reluctant to view the sprites just because of some kind of feeling. Secondly, I would like to point out that the whole image is in JPG format, obviously because you used tinypic, which is not so picky about image formats. JPG format distorts the pixels, so NO possible criticism can be given. Lastly, I think your concepts are really good, though I cannot be certain due to JPG quality. I like the Chandeluxxe in special. Reinuculus + Castform is good too. Please re-upload the whole thing and hope it is not JPG format.
Old February 4th, 2013 (06:57 PM).
Team Kanto

Quote originally posted by C_r_e_a_m_p_u_f_f:
I think the rules state that you cannot make a showcase thread solely out of fusions. Even though I think this thread would be locked or moved (unless the rules had changed), here are my points:

First, the black outline ruins everything. What I mean is, the black outline makes the viewer reluctant to view the sprites just because of some kind of feeling. Secondly, I would like to point out that the whole image is in JPG format, obviously because you used tinypic, which is not so picky about image formats. JPG format distorts the pixels, so NO possible criticism can be given. Lastly, I think your concepts are really good, though I cannot be certain due to JPG quality. I like the Chandeluxxe in special. Reinuculus + Castform is good too. Please re-upload the whole thing and hope it is not JPG format.
What format would you like these to be re-uploaded at? I am not very knowledgeable (obviously) on how to save these, as I am relatively new to spriting.

Old February 4th, 2013 (07:09 PM).
Team Kalos

Nature: Mild
Quote originally posted by Tyranee:
What format would you like these to be re-uploaded at? I am not very knowledgeable (obviously) on how to save these, as I am relatively new to spriting.
I do everything in PNG. JPG is atrocious.

Old February 4th, 2013 (08:15 PM).
Team Kanto

Quote originally posted by WinterKirby:
I do everything in PNG. JPG is atrocious.
Updated. Salvaged the ones I could salvage with a white background as well. Better?

Old February 5th, 2013 (03:53 PM).
highly-functioning sociopath
Team Kanto

Hopefully you move onto scratch sprites or at least half-scratch sprites soon because we have a more friendly place and thread for fusions and recolours. We do this to prevent clutter and a bunch of threads popping up all containing solely fusions.

I'll have to move this thread unless you get some original work soon. You can look up Chesu's guides and tutorials to help as well.

Old March 6th, 2013 (03:15 AM).
a modest hacker
Team Unova

Nature: Jolly
The Wiggly-Lax fusion make me snort.
LOL IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links