• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Meh, and dead image?

nah, it's a picture of Gold with the IMPOSSIBRU face

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
*100*

THEN DRAW SOMETHING, ANYTHING

DANCE FOR ME, YUZA, DAAAANCE

I'll give you a hug if you do

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Never got into Skyrim when back when the internet simultaneously came over it a while back. Might check it out one day, though.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
107. plus loading times are horrible on console and the game freezes occasionally as well... -.- trust me, I got the ps3 version.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Oh JC Staff. why can't I hold all of these jabs.
Spoiler:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Y'know, I recently realized that I haven't watched that many anime in the past years. This year I've only watched part of one...and that's Joshiraku (and Inuyasha on Toonami). Last year I watched...maybe 3 in their entirety? 5 I think. The previous year was more, since I tried to stuff a bunch into it (though two of them were Mnemosyne and Speed Grapher, and...yeah.) Point is, my anime intake has gone WAY down, and its rare that I watch one during its year of release. I hope it goes up this year ;_;

Oh, and two new Ghibli movies are coming out, one by Miyazaki and one by Takahata.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back