The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 6th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Crux
Evermore

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Crux
Whether it's your room, house, or any other residential place of inhabiting, how clean do you keep it?
Do you tend to only notice the mess after it's gotten out of hand?
Where's the worst? Your desk/office? By your bed? The kitchen?

How clean is your house.
That wasn't a question actually, I was refering to that british show 'How Clean Is Your House'.
How clean is your house?

Yes, that one's a question.

W o r d p l o y
{Never and Forever}

Tees | Coming Soon | Coming Soon
Old March 6th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Sammi
I change my usertitle as often as PC changes slogans
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Right now, it's actually halfway presentable. There are messes on the table and a lot of stuff is not arranged very well, but the floors and the kitchen are clean for once. Let's see how long it lasts!

Usually it's a pigsty. My roommate and I are both too lazy to clean and we don't kick each other's butts in gear to get anything done.
Old March 6th, 2013, 07:43 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I'm super messy, I always leave my room messy so I can see everything I have out. I don't even want to tidy up cos of a fear I'll be late for work.

In fact, I make so many excuses for not tidying my room up.

Paired with Kouzan, Isaac and Heartouch
Battle Server | Tumblr | Profile | Supporter

Old March 6th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Nature: Mild
My room is a disaster. I probably haven't cleaned it in a month. I just get so wrapped up in other things. I'm the only one who should be in my room, and I don't mind my own messiness. I have clothes on the floor behind my door, makeup/products on the shelf and desk, and papers/textbooks everywhere. I tend to hoard things. I won't be using this bottle of lotion anymore, but it'll still be in my room. Gah. I keep past tests/essays, too. I need a filing cabinet, I have sooo many papers. If I look hard enough, I will find month-old receipts from the grocery store or a restaurant. I'll tend to notice things are becoming out of hand when I have to push things to make room to do homework or set down my dinner plate somewhere. I eat food in my room, but I do not leave plates sitting around overnight. Kitchen and bathroom are more clean than my room at this moment. :(
Old March 6th, 2013, 08:37 PM
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant
The parts that people see are presentable. My room is half-messy. Right now I have five water bottles and a Pop Tart wrapper next to me and those things need to make their way to the trash can soon. Also I need to vacuum pretty much the entire place.
Old March 6th, 2013, 08:56 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Always messy. Always.

My bedroom has stuff in it that shouldn't even be there, like my stash of safety pins. On the upside, now I always have them available when I'm home. c;
(Copy/paste the above into your browser)
Old March 6th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Aslan
the pretender

My room, I can't even describe with enough adjectives. It looks like a cyclone had completely torn through it, there are clothes all over the place, papers scattered around, some books out of order, toys in all sorts of strange places and I'd say the only thing clean in my room is the wall :B. On my desk, there are pens all over the place, assignments here and there along with permission notes, notes, sticky notes, in general a lot of notes and well you get the idea! I've tried cleaning it up once or twice, but it returns to its messy state in a week. :P

I'M A LEMONDOG.
you can find me on plug.dj
the battle server | skype
rawr
Old March 6th, 2013, 09:37 PM
Brendino

I've got the unfortunate situation of having a very small bedroom with little closet space, so I'd consider my room more cluttered than messy. Looking around my room, though, I see a few empty Coke tins on my desk, some clothes and other miscellaneous things on the floor, so while it isn't perfect, I wouldn't consider it to really be messy.
Old March 6th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Playful_Weasel
I just want to play!
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
At times I can't even recognized my room. lots of recycled junk everywhere (paper plates/spoons/forks, empty soda cans, empty juice/water bottles, paper, frozen meal boxes litter the floor), all my clothes all over the bed - I just have a small area to sleep on.

My only ONLY exception area that is always cleaned: where I keep my Pokemon displayed, and computer area.
Watchog's #1 Fan!!
PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!
- FC on Trainer Card
Steel Safari: Magneton - Skarmory - Excadrill
Old March 7th, 2013, 04:52 AM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
i don't like the messy places..sometimes i feel lazy to clean but i don't feel comfortable in messy places and my room is clean most of the time as my residence all the day is in my brother's room..i know not fair but he doesn't mind that himself! ^.^ <3

Old March 7th, 2013, 05:18 AM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

Nature: Naughty
My place/room is always a mess because I have a lot of toys in it for my daughter.
Old March 7th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Correspondence

<_<

Yup, messy as always and haven't even even bothered to clean it in weeks.
Old March 8th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert

I don't have a house.

I go through kind of phases with my room where for about 4 days it's messy and then the last day of the week I clean it, then it gets messier and then I clean it ect.
Old March 8th, 2013, 11:28 AM
Ephemeral Euphoria
Warrior Of The Abyss

My room is a whirlwind of clothes and papers nowadays, it'd be better if I had the space to put all that crap away.

Last edited by Ephemeral Euphoria; March 8th, 2013 at 11:51 AM.
Old March 8th, 2013, 03:56 PM
Shiny Celebi
Donator Tier 3
Community Supporter Tier 3

I read this thread title and looked at my room, which is quite messy. I tend to kind of leave things a mess which is a bad thing but I just hate to clean so much >.< so I put it off until things end up looking very messy. Its a bad habit for me.
Old March 8th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Aura Vitae
Down, Sword Hand!

My room isn't too messy. The only thing which could be described as messy is my bed and closet which people seem to love to use as a storage area. There's also the space around my dog's house but I try to vacuum often so it's not noticeable.

Pokemon X FC 3368-1319-2305
Old March 9th, 2013, 08:55 AM
Penta Penguin
Penta Bayleefs!!!

Mine is messy, but the thing is, it's easier to find what you are looking for than a room which is clean.

Looking for a scripter desperately for Pokemon Dark Nebula. If you
would like to help, drop me a PM or VM.
It's a Romhack btw.
~Twitter~ ~Youtube RH~ ~Youtube Music~
Old March 9th, 2013, 09:24 AM
institutions
ain't that a kick in the head?

Yeah, my room is tiny. It's about... 8 foot by 8 foot if I had to guess.

It's pretty much always terribly messy because there is little storage space, and i'm very lazy.
I don't mind though. As long as I can still move around in here, and reach everything I need to reach, then it doesn't bother me.

I've been ordering a bit of anime merchandise recently, so there are quite a few cardboard boxes and amazon packages and things lying around, but the messiest spot is right outside my closet. Large pile of clothes that aren't mine.
Old March 10th, 2013, 12:33 AM
Caelus
Gone

My room's usually pretty messy just because I'm rarely not in it and there's no need to organize my bed if I'm going to use it throughout the day.

My house is usually really clean just because my mom is obsessed with having a clean house, but it's gotten a little messier since we got dogs.
Old March 10th, 2013, 02:26 AM
Kura
vimeo.com/67501143

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kura
The only thing that tends to get really messy is the kitchen, but it's easily sorted :3

My main room can sometimes get messy, too.. depending on if I've been too busy (or if it's been too cold) to do a tidy- then I'll just wait until the weekend to do it :3
Old March 10th, 2013, 10:24 AM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
The house I currently live in is mostly clean. My room is on the borderline between clean and messy, but my cousin's room is very messy and he rarely cleans it up. The other rooms, however, are tidy in most cases.

Old March 15th, 2013, 10:23 PM
Katholic Nun
of the Khristian Kollection

Nature: Adamant
My room is a bit messy, but that's pretty much from just accumulation of things and nowhere to put them. My sister's room is about 10x worse, so I guess I'm the clean child out of the two of us

Moderator of General Chat
PAIR(S)|NOW|TUMBLR
"like when AT&T was paying for our meals in dallas you bet your ass I ordered the lamb" - Oryx, 2014 A.D.
Old March 17th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

My bedroom is actually quite tidy, at the moment. It alternates between the current level and 'pigsty' on quite an erratic basis. If and when I clear it up (when it's in pigsty state), it normally lasts that way for about a month or so before I can be bothered to tidy it again. My desk at work, however, is meticulously tidy. Because I share an office with two other people, I have to keep up appearances about my level of organisation skills; that, and they'll both judge me horrendously for having a tip for a desk!
Old March 17th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter Tier 3

Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
I'm incredibly messy and not well organized at all, so my room is almost never in a presentable state.
There's always a moment though where my chaotic rooms makes me so mad, i acually clean up and make it all look neat.

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Old March 17th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Miss Fortune
Fortune doesn't favor fools!

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Miss Fortune
My room WAS a mess this morning. I decided to clean it out of boredom but I was really embarassed at the amount of clothing on the ground. I hope I won't let it get that messy again :p

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links