The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

View Poll Results: Which bridge did you like the most?
Skyarrow Bridge 8 57.14%
Driftveil Drawbridge 1 7.14%
Tubeline Bridge 2 14.29%
Village Bridge 3 21.43%
Marvelous Bridge 0 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 6th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Correspondence

There were some awesome Bridges in Unova some with awesome camera angles, some with the greatest of music and some with scenery to die for.So the question is which one was your favourite and why?Do you think they play a central part in the structure of the region?Or did you dislike them overall?Discuss!
Old March 6th, 2013, 09:53 AM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
I liked Skyarrow Bridge because of how the camera angles were played around as you travel through it.

Old March 6th, 2013, 10:09 AM
Arlo

The first time I crossed Skyarrow Bridge, in White, was one of the most awesome moments ever in a Pokemon game. Seriously. And I still love the bridge, even with all the trips I've made back and forth and back and forth across it, hatching eggs. The music in particular is just tremendous.

That said though, it's not even my favorite in Unova - that'd be Village Bridge, which competes with Fortree City for the place in all of the Pokemon universe where I'd most like to live. It's just such a beautiful place and I love everything about it.

And broadly - I like all the bridges and I think they were a great design feature. Those are just my favorites.
Old March 6th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Diversity Pumpkin
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Serious
I prefer Skyarrow Bridge because it's a great place to hatch eggs
Old March 6th, 2013, 08:34 PM
Heartouch
Look up to the stars.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Heartouch
My favorite bridge would be Skyarrow Bridge, because it looks very awesome. The camera angles in there are decent, and I could see clouds and ship as well.
PC Family | PC Blog | EGC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old March 6th, 2013, 08:51 PM
Brendino
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.

Nature: Quiet
I absolutely love the camera angles of Skyarrow Bridge and how unique it was compared to anything we'd seen in a Pokemon game up to that point, but my favorite of all the bridges had to be the Driftveil Drawbridge. It was easy to collect and sell off a bunch of feathers at a semi-early point in the game, plus I found a shiny Ducklett under one of the shadows (the only Shiny Pokemon I've found in any of the 5th gen games).
Old March 6th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Definitely Skyarrow Bridge. The camera angles are amazing, and the length of the bridge is great for hatching eggs, and it's also based off the real-life Brooklyn Bridge, which is just amazing.

Paired with Kouzan, Isaac and Heartouch
Battle Server | Tumblr | Profile | Supporter

Old March 8th, 2013, 12:49 AM
Ace.
Let Go and Just Be Free
Community Supporter

My favorite bridge was Sky Arrow. It was definitely the best since it was 3D ish and the view was just stunning. I also did like the Village Bridge. A Village/Small Town in a bridge really was creative and the city bridge really did look nice and tidy.
Old March 8th, 2013, 01:09 AM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

Nature: Naughty
I likwd the village bridge because I loved talking to the people who lived on it.
Old March 8th, 2013, 03:59 AM
Autumn Reverie
The world bores you when you're cool.

Nature: Modest
I love both Skyarrow Bridge and Village Bridge. For Skyarrow Bridge, the very first time I step afoot onto that bridge was a whole moment of WOW. Like, breathtaking. I mean, just look at the beautiful scenery and the way they played around with the angles. The music was amazing and catchy as well. As for Village Bridge, I just love how quaint and neat it is. Peaceful and calming, with the most beautiful piece of music to accompany.

If I had to choose just one, it would have to be Skyarrow Bridge as it was the very first bridge in Unova that just completely stunned me in its full glory.
Old March 8th, 2013, 05:00 AM
Castform
Fortune doesn't favor fools!

Send a message via Skype™ to Castform
Ah they were all so good, but without question Sky Arrow Bridge was the best.

Old March 11th, 2013, 12:52 AM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Village Bridge for sure. It's a bridge, made into a town, it is so pretty, and the music is adorable. <3 Plus in B2W2 you get to beat a snarky, arrogant old man, so that's always fun.
Not only that but it's just a lot more fun to be there, with so much to do. In BW they have a little mini sandwich shop where you can serve people sandwiches at everyday, patches of grass with neat Pokemon in them, trainers, and plus, when you talk to some of the people, other instruments and sounds are added to the music (this is true for both of the games).
Old March 11th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Evil Stud Muffin
I like kitties
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Tubeline Bridge for me. It was so huge, and I loved the sound of the trains passing by.

Sponsored Links