The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 6th, 2013, 09:34 PM
cheatfreak23
Commander&Chief of cheatcodes

Nature: Quirky
OK, I know it's supposed to be a harder than normal hack, but come on: Throwing Lvl 50 Pokemon at me before I even fight the 3rd Gym? Im glad I used Gameshark Codes to power level my team up. I barely survived so far, and my Salamence is Lvl 66!
Old March 6th, 2013, 09:46 PM
rizLLL
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-van View Post
It seems I missed the mystic badge... My "5th" badge was actually my fourth and now I can't use fly nor do I have a town map >.<
hey dude, the first bade you will not get until the last gym, so that is normal. remember going past the gym that was closed in the forest at the start? yer, thats the final gym.
Old March 6th, 2013, 10:51 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr155555 View Post
when i downloaded the walkthrough guide it's not completed it stops when you get the ditto from the scientist and doesn't go after that
Why the heck.... I swear it is complete and ends after you beat Adrian in the castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatfreak23 View Post
OK, I know it's supposed to be a harder than normal hack, but come on: Throwing Lvl 50 Pokemon at me before I even fight the 3rd Gym? Im glad I used Gameshark Codes to power level my team up. I barely survived so far, and my Salamence is Lvl 66!
Seriously man You tired of leveling up with VS Seeker and Lucky Eggs........ What can I say more????

Last edited by alienhunterx; March 6th, 2013 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old March 7th, 2013, 01:18 AM
cheatfreak23

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Seriously man You tired of leveling up with VS Seeker and Lucky Eggs........ What can I say more????
Ive never really used the Vs Seeker ever and Ive never even seen a single Lucky Egg in this hack.
Old March 7th, 2013, 01:24 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-van View Post
Also the double battles that you scripted with just one trainer are a bit buggy. I had one pokemon left, but because it was a double battle, the game thought I had two pokemon alive. So at the start of the battle, I sent out my living poke, as well as the last poke that died. But it had 0 health. it let me choose a move for it to use but when the fighting came, it did not make its move and the ai did not target it either because it was dead.

Lets just call it the living dead glitch or the zombie glitch lol.
It's a Fire Red "feature"... how many times do I have to repeat it? :D
DRG, please advise your scripter that he checks the sum of player's Pokémon before engaging in double battle :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGenAce:D View Post
(but would that make Umbreon more than a legendary too? XD)
Umbri is a legendary :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatfreak23 View Post
Huh...? I don't know about you, but it can be defeated without GS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Well... Lucky Eggs kinda aren't available before the 3rd gym, y'know? =D
Old March 7th, 2013, 01:31 AM
cheatfreak23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Huh...? I don't know about you, but it can be defeated without GS...
Apparently for me it cant be done. I mean, I gave it the old college try up until the first gym leader I could fight, but it was rough. I had to save beforehand and reset about ten times before I got lucky. Then, and my Pokemon were about Lvl 10-16 at that time, I started being tossed against Lvl 20-25 Pokemon trainer fights. And then I forgot to save and wound back up where I hadnt fought the leader, so I just gave up and used the '5000 XP' GS Code to power train my Bagon to be Shelgon.
Old March 7th, 2013, 01:38 AM
nomi1993a
Nauman Nasir

how to get Hm Cut , there are a lot of trees to be cut in Haunted forest in order to get stuff there
Old March 7th, 2013, 05:30 AM
Kurapika
Grudgebearer

Nature: Naughty
Hi, I just started playing this game and I need to know if it features the Physical/Special split or not.
Thanks in advance. :]
Old March 7th, 2013, 05:39 AM
Aryan143
The Fennekin Fan!

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurapika View Post
Hi, I just started playing this game and I need to know if it features the Physical/Special split or not.
Thanks in advance. :]
AFAIK, there is no Physical/Special split in the hack. It is in DR2 however.

I was playing the game and found an error:

I think you replaced Tynamo with Spinda so all Tynamo have different dots on them like Spinda. Also you didn't edited Move Tutor Data so Tynamo learns Mega Kick and Drain Punch by move tutors.

Please click both of these links once in a day and help us grow:

Last edited by Aryan143; March 7th, 2013 at 08:07 AM.
Old March 7th, 2013, 09:30 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan143 View Post
AFAIK, there is no Physical/Special split in the hack. It is in DR2 however.

I think you replaced Tynamo with Spinda so all Tynamo have different dots on them like Spinda. Also you didn't edited Move Tutor Data so Tynamo learns Mega Kick and Drain Punch by move tutors.
Remember the grunt at the entrance of the cave said Darugis infected the Tynamo, so replacing them with Spinda actually worked with the storyline lol.
Old March 7th, 2013, 02:17 PM
theycallmejdog
Unhatched Egg

How do I get my feebas to evolve in dark rising?
Old March 7th, 2013, 08:20 PM
cheatfreak23

I keep forgetting to save after I rescue the ship, and now Ive gotta go in there and do it all over again. For the fifth time.....*facepalm*
Old March 7th, 2013, 08:49 PM
Ohlookzero

Where we suppose to catch girtiana? Cause I did with a master ball.
But I finally beat yugi and then I got pulled back to the first island and inside the pokemon center the same event that first happened took place and I couldn't use the ferry after that. Then I forgot to save after beating yugi and now stuck on him again after resetting :p
Old March 7th, 2013, 08:57 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohlookzero View Post
Where we suppose to catch girtiana? Cause I did with a master ball.
But I finally beat yugi and then I got pulled back to the first island and inside the pokemon center the same event that first happened took place and I couldn't use the ferry after that. Then I forgot to save after beating yugi and now stuck on him again after resetting :p
Download the latest patch on the first page. Patch it and then walk in and out of a building so the patch changes can take affect. After that, there's a cave entrance on Huntik Route, go into it and you'll end up on Trident Waters. Which is above Millennium City. Your next step is to fly or get back to Tiki Village somehow or Fells Town. Go into Twistwoodlands and the gym is now open.
Old March 7th, 2013, 10:41 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomi1993a View Post
how to get Hm Cut , there are a lot of trees to be cut in Haunted forest in order to get stuff there
Well Sydney gives it to you when you defeat KAYO inside the ship in Mystic Falls

Quote:
Originally Posted by theycallmejdog View Post
How do I get my feebas to evolve in dark rising?
Have you checked the evo guide on first page if not then Feebas evolves into Milotic by giving it a Water Stone

Last edited by alienhunterx; March 7th, 2013 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old March 8th, 2013, 04:04 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan143 View Post

People really should read previous posts... I have already reported this and DRG, as she stated again, edited the story-line to adapt to this :D
I believe it's pretty interesting way how to work... make ROM help you with story :D
Old March 8th, 2013, 10:25 AM
k-van
Ruler of K-vanian Empire

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
People really should read previous posts... I have already reported this and DRG, as she stated again, edited the story-line to adapt to this :D
I believe it's pretty interesting way how to work... make ROM help you with story :D
Some people don't want to read through 85 pages of posts just to find one thing... I know I sure don't

My trade shop:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=252396
Old March 8th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Mattysoxfan

Damn i must say this game is hard. I'm up to mystic cave i think its called. Some of these starter pokemon that have a very rare appearance have been showing up quite a bit. So i caught the snivy and treecko in the grass isle area. Snivy appears all the time, treecko just never appears.....just never. spent over 2 hours trying to find one.

And i'm after the 3rd gym and damn i was getting frustrated during battle cave. First fight that guy who looks like gary, then fight professor...forgot his name, then fight sydney, then fight some old guy. Seems like there is a lot of hard trainers i have to fight just before i even reach the next town.

Then trying to find the third gym, where the **** is it? decided to do the titanic ship first and then kept looking and saw some trainers on the bottom left of the town......where the gym building sign is......the gym is outside? that threw me off cause i thought something was blocking my path when i tried going there before going on the ship. So far i think my garchomp is like level 53 maybe. Thyplosion is 54 and i have a volcarona lvl 54.

Doing good so far, but everytime i each the next town, i'm underleveled. lol.

Good so far, able to catch all these pokemon, gives me a lot to work with.
Old March 8th, 2013, 11:51 AM
cheatfreak23

Finally made it past Mystic Cave and into Salem. Now I just need to get all my Pokemon to Lvl 100 ASAP before going any further.
Old March 8th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Kurapika
Grudgebearer

Eh... pretty hard, I got the 1st badge after losing to that damn Heatmor3 times in a row >.< Leech Seed ftw (lol)
Spoiler:
Uhm... well, sorry, but it annoyed me several times.. :$ but you should make the difference between "your" and "you are/you're".. just saying, don't take it bad.

EDIT:
Reporting these:

Last edited by Kurapika; March 8th, 2013 at 01:05 PM.
Old March 8th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Mattysoxfan

what the heck kind of pokemon is Conran i think the name is. Owned by pokemon trainer light?
Old March 8th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Nirnir
Unhatched Egg

I really really like this hack so far..
The only problem i face is the level difference between wild pokemons and trainer's ones..
I currently finished the 2nd gym with 4 pokemons over level 30, but the training becomes way harder as i face level 15-20 pokemons in the wild, but fight a trainer such as V with level 35 pokemons...
The levels of the trainers are a little bit to high imo, and the wild pokemon are too low...
Old March 8th, 2013, 03:28 PM
carapha
Unhatched Egg

Hi, I can't make it work, in which platform do I play it?
Old March 8th, 2013, 08:32 PM
cheatfreak23

Good lord, this hack is killing....

Im finally at the Underground City area, and Ive only gotten like 3 badges so far and had to go though Pokemon of Lvl 60-70 already. Had to use GS Codes to get alot of Rare Candies, Full Restores, Max Elixers, and Max Revives.

Ive got my Victini, Salamence, and Jellicant up to Lvl 100 now. The only downside: I accidentally deleted my Galvantula's Sludge Bomb for Thunder.
Old March 8th, 2013, 10:17 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattysoxfan View Post
Damn i must say this game is hard. I'm up to mystic cave i think its called. Some of these starter pokemon that have a very rare appearance have been showing up quite a bit. So i caught the snivy and treecko in the grass isle area. Snivy appears all the time, treecko just never appears.....just never. spent over 2 hours trying to find one.

And i'm after the 3rd gym and damn i was getting frustrated during battle cave. First fight that guy who looks like gary, then fight professor...forgot his name, then fight sydney, then fight some old guy. Seems like there is a lot of hard trainers i have to fight just before i even reach the next town.

Then trying to find the third gym, where the **** is it? decided to do the titanic ship first and then kept looking and saw some trainers on the bottom left of the town......where the gym building sign is......the gym is outside? that threw me off cause i thought something was blocking my path when i tried going there before going on the ship. So far i think my garchomp is like level 53 maybe. Thyplosion is 54 and i have a volcarona lvl 54.

Doing good so far, but everytime i each the next town, i'm underleveled. lol.

Good so far, able to catch all these pokemon, gives me a lot to work with.
I will advise you to train your team and make versitility in them by using VS Seeker. Yes, the gym in Mystic Falls is closed until you defeat Dark Thugs in the ship and get HM01 Cut first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattysoxfan View Post
what the heck kind of pokemon is Conran i think the name is. Owned by pokemon trainer light?
Seems like the Super Saiyan is getting a lot of fuss.. Conran along with another fakemon is included in this hack by Dark Rising Girl. You cannot catch it though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirnir View Post
I really really like this hack so far..
The only problem i face is the level difference between wild pokemons and trainer's ones..
I currently finished the 2nd gym with 4 pokemons over level 30, but the training becomes way harder as i face level 15-20 pokemons in the wild, but fight a trainer such as V with level 35 pokemons...
The levels of the trainers are a little bit to high imo, and the wild pokemon are too low...
Please Guys stop complaining about the difficulty of this hack. What do you want to expect finish a hack within 15-20 hours after what it takes to make you know.......
Try using VS Seeker to train and my guide fr tips please..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by carapha View Post
Hi, I can't make it work, in which platform do I play it?
You need a VBA emulator to play this hack if you already know first how to patch this game????

Last edited by alienhunterx; March 8th, 2013 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links