The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls

Notices

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

Advertise here

View Poll Results: Should they make this?
Yes they should 10 66.67%
NOPE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE FUN 5 33.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 6th, 2013, 08:51 AM
nachomeep
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
Well, i believe they should make a pokemon game with all regions evantually, with each region having a different character you play as, and evantually they meet and after they meet, you choose which one to control, and then they all catch random pokemon to use, and team up against the respective enemy team of them. You can trade with them too, but they only accept logical ones.
Old March 7th, 2013, 12:56 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
I really want a 1$ every time I read "let's make an all region game!" I could be bilionare now...
Okay... your vision is kinda different from the others which I think is good.
But... tell me one thing... how does your vision differ from playing another main game right after finishing one?
Not to mention that this would totally kill the after-play exploring as evil teams are almost always beaten before the protagonist becomes champion.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old March 7th, 2013, 06:12 AM
AWsquared
I know what things are.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
I don't really see it happening, at least not soon. If anything, they'd make a game where you travel all the regions , as a last game when Pokemon's gotten the point where it's not making enough money or success. One problem I see if they released the game now or soon, is that there isn't really a handheld system that can hold enough apace for a game like that. Plus, whenever they make a new game/new generation of Pokemon, wouldn't they have to updated it? That be pretty tedious to have to do that and practically impossible.

"I have no idea what I'm doing. but I know I'm doing it really, really well."- Andy Dwyer
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old March 7th, 2013, 08:05 AM
LightningAlex

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LightningAlex Send a message via Skype™ to LightningAlex
I would honestly love that, although there would be several problems with it. For example, by the time you get to the 3rd region, all your Pokemon would be level 100, making the rest of the game boring. Maybe making leveling tougher than it is would fix it?

But yeah, I would really love to see a 3d all-region game. Who wouldn't want to see a 3d Kanto?

Old March 8th, 2013, 10:18 AM
nachomeep
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningAlex View Post
I would honestly love that, although there would be several problems with it. For example, by the time you get to the 3rd region, all your Pokemon would be level 100, making the rest of the game boring. Maybe making leveling tougher than it is would fix it?

But yeah, I would really love to see a 3d all-region game. Who wouldn't want to see a 3d Kanto?
The point was, you don't travel, you start over at every region as a new character, except for the last one, where they meet, and you choose one to control.
Old April 5th, 2013, 08:47 AM
Mr. Downstairs
Community Supporter

This would be a terrible idea. As a Pokémon fan, I will not stand for a game where they allow you to visit every single region!!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here