Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games
Reload this Page Do You Like the Wii U?

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Video Games For all of your gaming needs! From console gaming to Let's Plays, this area encompasses all things relevant to gaming and gamers.

View Poll Results: Do you like the Wii U?
Yes 9 69.23%
No 4 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 18th, 2013 (09:29 PM).
Guide of Darkness
Gold Tier

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by Pinkie-Dawn:
Because the Wii sold like hotcakes during its launch period, and everyone wanted Nintendo to get the same result with the Wii U.
But almost nothing from anyone has sold like the Wii. The other two current-gen consoles wouldn't be considered successful based on that. Nor any of Nintendo's old consoles
Old February 19th, 2013 (08:44 AM).
I like kitties
Silver Tier

Nature: Lax
Actually the Wii U was selling about as much as the Wii in its first month, and it actually has yielded a larger profit from a lower number of sales. That fact alone for Nintendo was a plus, and while it might not be selling now, its gonna sell like hot cakes in December. 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 saved the 3DS, they're betting on the same duo to help the Wii U, and I'm expecting it to likely work a second time around.

#328 Trapinch
Supporter Collab January 2015
Doctor Who Fan Club

Old March 7th, 2013 (02:48 AM).
No longer active here.

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to NatureKeeper Send a message via Skype™ to NatureKeeper
Quote originally posted by Elendil:
Actually the Wii U was selling about as much as the Wii in its first month, and it actually has yielded a larger profit from a lower number of sales. That fact alone for Nintendo was a plus, and while it might not be selling now, its gonna sell like hot cakes in December. 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 saved the 3DS, they're betting on the same duo to help the Wii U, and I'm expecting it to likely work a second time around.
I should probably say that it is a bit overpriced to include a game in the packs worth buying. Just make ZombiU/Nintendo Land a digital download in their respective packages and cut away $30 from the ZombiU pack or $50 from the Deluxe set. Then, get rid of the Basic set or make it cheap because it isn't selling at all.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links