The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General

Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.
Feel like talking about Pokémon manga? Check this out! Want to discuss and share Pokémon music and videos? Click here!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 5th, 2013, 05:30 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
Imagine this; what if one day, you've fallen asleep, and then when you woke up, you find yourself in a unfamiliar terrain. You look ahead of you:

You see an unfamiliar structure.

As you run and run trying to find a way out of this new place:

You run into a forest.

And hey, look!

There are rope to swing on!

As you run out from the forest, you see it:

A whole new world. The region of Pokemon X&Y.

Now, suppose that you did awaken in this whole new region of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y. What would your initial reaction be? What would you want to do in this new region? What questions do you think need answering? What problems or obstacles do you think crossing this whole new terrain will be? As you try to settle in this place, do you feel that this place will "feel like home" to you, or do you feel that you are simply a tourist, or a lost person in this place? Do you feel that you will be able to do things in this region, that you normally could not do before in other regions? Do you have any other thoughts?

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie

Last edited by Miss Doronjo; March 5th, 2013 at 09:54 AM.
Old March 5th, 2013, 09:59 AM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Well...it'd be hard to say, I'd have so many questions, haha! The obvious one would be "how did I get here??" But I wouldn't really complain or wonder too much about that, I mean, there's a Pokemon world out there to enjoy, and Pokemon to catch, so why wonder how you got there when you have to make the most of what you have, anyway??

At first I'd imagine I'd feel like a stranger, but that's only for a few seconds while I find a way to immediately make myself here at home! And I'd definitely enjoy the experience of being in the X/Y world, and I think it'd be something I'd find a lot more enjoyable than just simply living in other regions! Maybe the cities in this region are bigger, more livelier and the Gym Leaders are more challenging and that would all be a wonderful experience, in the end, yeah? :3 I'd like to meet people, and having them show me around the region and stuff, it'd be awesomeeee! @_@
Old March 5th, 2013, 11:01 AM
Jake♫
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
At first I'd probably be extremely upset, having lost all the ones I cared about from being forced into a new world. But then I would realize, "Holy crap Pokémon are real here! Time to be a trainer!" I mean, come on, who HASN'T ever wanted Pokémon to actually exist =P I'd still miss everyone I know and love, but it'd be fun to start a new life.
Old March 6th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
While the thread refers to X and Y and the new region, the topic itself isn't entirely specific to the games. This is a topic that could honestly fit for any of the regions other than just the X/Y region. I mean, what would anyone do if they one day woke up in the world of Pokémon?

So with that being said, I'm going to move this on over to Pokémon General.
Old March 7th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Powalen

First I would look around and see if everyone that I knew about had made it to the world of Pokemon as well and then I would be so excited and start my journey!

Old March 8th, 2013, 05:28 AM
Oryx
Of the pigeon, by the pigeon, for the pigeon
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I wouldn't be very happy. :/ I mean, the Pokemon world is cool and all but I've lived my entire life with plans that wouldn't be able to be carried out in a Pokemon universe. I wouldn't want to lose all my family and friends and have to rethink my entire life.
PM
Old March 8th, 2013, 08:32 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I would want to know who drugged me.

I don't really know.
It would be so different; I probably wouldn't like it, tbh.
(Copy/paste the above into your browser)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here