• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
9/10

Katy Perry! Good singer, I'll say. The gif is nicely set with the next below it! I would make the Friend Code texts a bit smaller, but that's personally preference.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
8/10

I've never watched Doctor Who, but it seems to be famous and everyone loves it!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
3/10

It's too simple and a little poor in organization in my opinion. The avatar isn't square (or close to square), and that minuses off some points. If the sig was to be centered, I bet it'll look much more better. And wordy sigs are not my taste. The qualities of both pictures could be better. Oh, and those two black lines in your avatar pic kinda stick out a bit. Improve improve improve! c:

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
9/10

Pheanus and Ferb, and I can't spell, great theme though...

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
10/10

My favorite theme from you. Switch rockz and I started watching SKET DANCE and it's really good imo.

Back