The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 5th, 2013, 10:09 AM
Xlugon Pyro
Dragon Tamer

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Doronjo View Post
Charmeleon, huh?
Maybeeee... I can join after all? *flutters eyes*
See?

IT'S LIKE MAGIC MAN.

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGH...

In a world without substance, a nonsense signature is only appropriate!
Old March 5th, 2013, 11:26 AM
Retro Bug
the apex predator
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Retro Bug
Quote:
Soooo, I've decided to create a new Digimon RP, however, I just want to ask, would people prefer digivolutions outside the typical "digivolving with the device" for the digivolution lines, like... Armored Digivolution? Or DNA digivolution? Or Biomerge Digivolution?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
Also, please reserve me even though you haven't even made the RP yet. Thank you.
What Red said, also, I haven't seen a RP do Biomerge Digivolution and I really want one too... but I like Armored as well.
Old March 5th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Fenne-kun
//TheEternalSushi

I don't know much about Digimon :/ ughh I'm missing out everythingggg...

Also, adding that my half-whoddunit RP 'A Rocket's Diary' still has two spots left! It isn't too late to join in! //no shame

"Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere" - Anton Ego
Old March 6th, 2013, 07:33 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Nature: Mild
Well, I may have finally after two failed attempts found the right RP to move onto. I'm in the process of putting the last finishing touches in to Pokemon Survival Challenge V2 and I'm working on formatting as we speak. I should post it within a few weeks barring any unforeseen complications.
Old March 6th, 2013, 07:35 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Oh, V2? That would be something I would be interested in. The first one had a great premise so this should also be better.
Old March 6th, 2013, 07:41 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Nature: Calm
War is Back.

Yup, War between Pokemon and Humans [3] has been approved. Join it if you want to see some violent Pokemon vs. Humans vs. Pokemon Encounters! [/shamelessadvertising]
Old March 6th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Nakuzami
That Person's Name Is . . .
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by -DeepImpact- View Post
War is Back.

Yup, War between Pokemon and Humans [3] has been approved. Join it if you want to see some violent Pokemon vs. Humans vs. Pokemon Encounters! [/shamelessadvertising]
Except
it takes place
in the past
so it's really
War Between Pokemon and Humans .5
d:

What do I have waiting to be made?
A medieval fantasy roleplay - debating whether I should keep the Pokemon aspect to it
A Pokemon journey roleplay, in a new "region" of eighteen islands. Revive of my first roleplay.
A superhero roleplay
And possible a to-the-death kind of roleplay

Which would y'all like to see first?
Old March 6th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Adventure
trust your doctor

Nature: Naive
Quote:
A medieval fantasy roleplay - debating whether I should keep the Pokemon aspect to it
That. With the pokémon aspect kept.

Atlantis is quite superhero-y atm, and there are journey RPs abound. I don't know about that to-the-death-thing.
Old March 6th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Xlugon Pyro
Dragon Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakuzami View Post
What do I have waiting to be made?
A Pokemon journey roleplay, in a new "region" of eighteen islands. Revive of my first roleplay.
A superhero roleplay
And possible a to-the-death kind of roleplay

Which would y'all like to see first?
I'm working on a fantasy Pokemon RP myself but I'm taking my time with it. We might end up competing for sign-ups but I have no idea when I'll have it finished.

I do like the second one. I do like journey RPs.

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGH...

In a world without substance, a nonsense signature is only appropriate!
Old March 6th, 2013, 01:56 PM
Nakuzami
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
That. With the pokémon aspect kept.

Atlantis is quite superhero-y atm, and there are journey RPs abound. I don't know about that to-the-death-thing.
Yeah, lol, I know. I've had the urge to make a superhero-y roleplay for a little while, and then Atlantis popped back up, so I think I'm good in that department for the time being, lol.

The fantasy one is also one of the closest I have to being finished. There are just things that I feel like I need to revise, and there's location, character, and some other plot descriptions to be writ.
Maybe I'll search for a co-GM too, lol.
Old March 6th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Careful Wet Paint
Dedicatus545

Just don't put too much info in the opening thread. Leaving some things for the players to find out / explore later on is just how it should be. imo

Also, hi. I'm an evil reincarnation who knows how to put spaces between words :D
Old March 6th, 2013, 04:57 PM
1ninjadude1701

Nature: Quiet
Hey guys I'm back. Sorry for my long absence but I've been thinking about different rps and what not so how about my first idea. What about a Star Wars rp? Where like your trained through out your childhood to either be a Jedi or a sith and in the end a giant battle between the sith an the Jedi take place. Of course their will be various missions in between that just gives you a very very general idea for what I'm thinking in a Star Wars rp. I still have to think of more but I want to see if people are interested first.

My new pokemon rp

http://pokemonchallengersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi

Join if you like a challenge.
Old March 6th, 2013, 05:32 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Always am in Star wars! ^.^
Old March 6th, 2013, 06:19 PM
1ninjadude1701

Nature: Quiet
Cool I've been thinking about it for a while now. I've got a nice plot now and should be submitting soon.

My new pokemon rp

http://pokemonchallengersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi

Join if you like a challenge.
Old March 6th, 2013, 10:37 PM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Nature: Calm
@Nakuzami: Medieval Fantasy, son. Fo sure.

Btw, the new War between Pokemon and Humans desperately needs some... humans. xD So if anyone of you has any interest in blasting beings to smithereens then please join!
Old March 7th, 2013, 12:31 AM
Fenne-kun
//TheEternalSushi

-shoves -DeepImpact- aside -

Also, the half-whodunnit RP 'A Rocket's Diary' needs one or two RPers in order to start. I would appreciate it if someone joins xD

"Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere" - Anton Ego
Old March 7th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
Well, just to give you guys a sneak peek of the new Digimon-RP I made:

Spoiler:

about the game
Digimon is quite a popular series throughout the world, from America, to Zimbabwe. Soon, there was a new game that sent even the world to a buzz: a new Digimon game called [/TAMERS]. This game was to embrace the latest of virtual reality technology; a person would be able to create their own avatar, partner with their own digimon, and head inside the actual world full of digimon! About 10,000 copies were pre-ordered and bought before the release date, as the people who bought these games were known as the beta-testers. Soon, the game was released world wide, as a wide of range of audience - from children to young adults, bought copies of this game for themselves.

Playing the game was simple. As soon as a person buys a copy, they are supplied with their very own digivice, with it's color varying on what sort of [/TAMERS] pack they have bought. They are then able to play the game with this digivice, but connecting to the internet wirelessly with it. The rest of the steps were simple. First, you gotta create a custom avatar for yourself, as a Digimon Tamer. You customize your clothing, pick whether you are male or female, customize any facial features you have, and even create a Tamer name for yourself. Then comes the fun part; picking your very own partner digimon! You could of basically picked any rookie digimon you want, and then, pick it's digivolution-line. Once you've done that, it was time to play. But there was something wrong.

There was a bright light, as you then felt dizzy. Soon, you passed out, and there was darkness. When you came to, you see yourself in an unfamiliar setting. A very busy city? Your body felt frozen and cold as you rise up. It was then you looked around at yourself; you're wearing unfamiliar clothing. But then something else comes up to mind. Your name. Did it make sense? Or was it now... something different? It was then that you saw it: a bright light that develops in your hand. Soon that light materialized into something familiar - a Digivice. Perhaps you might think that you're dreaming, but it was then that your digivice glowed. When the light fade, you saw something. Something that seemed... familiar. It was a creature, that was staring right at you. A Digimon. Your partner digimon. It was weird, but... it seemed as though you knew your digimon all of your life, even though you've just met it at that very moment.

Soon you might of realized that you are now playing the game. It was cool! But then, something else went wrong - there was no way to log out. You couldn't get out of this world. It was then that you saw a giant screen right near a tall building. The only thing it said:
WELCOME, TO THE DIGITAL WORLD.

Plot
Of course, as panic was scattered throughout this game world with the players, there came another message from the giant screen: "Only by defeating all the levels will you be free from this world. Each level will consist of a Digimon Boss, or Digimon Bosses. Take care of your partner. For if it is erased, you will die. Be sure that it will grow strong. You are the only one who can..." But of course... that only made people panic more. But, could it be possible for you and your new partner to work together to defeat all of the levels and digimon? How can you bond together with your digimon for both of you to grow stronger? Only you can find those answers, as you play this game full of joy, challenge, and darkness.

@ The Start of the Roleplay...
It's been about 2 months since the first announcement as passed. Most people with their partnered digimon have been living about in the beginner level, the city, or hanging about the few levels where specific settings are located. Life was good with the digimon. Humans and digimon cook together, fish together, fight together, live together, heck, they do almost everything together. However, some people are concerned about the completion of the game; a front army has been devising strategies to try and complete all of the levels. However, there was one controversial matter. Digivolution. Most people have figured out to simply digivolve your digimon, you use your digivice to select "digivolve" from the menu. Once you hit that, of course, your in-training digimon can evolve to rook, and your rookie digimon can evolve to a champion level digimon. There is currently no known way to digivolve a champion level to it's Ultimate level. At least, not yet. However, even with their strength, time is not on their side.

The World of [/TAMERS]

The Digivice is pretty much the universal controller for all players. For one thing, they always allow for safe passage to a Town/City previously visited. They can also use the digivice to access the menu, which sort of "pop up" from the digivice screen, for the convince of players. They can access their digimon's skills, their power, and it can pretty much act as an hi-tech encyclopedia of pretty much any digimon a player encounters. A player can even interact wirelessly to other players by e-mail. They can also add any player to their friends list, or, as part of a party list.

The Digivice also has a card-slot function for Digimon-Modify. Digi-Modify is the term used in the game to refer to the act of modifying a partner Digimon's capabilities through the use of the Digimon card game. Digimon normally have to absorb data to get stronger, but, a Digimon partnered with players on the other hand, has the capability to temporarily increase its power using cards scanned through the Digivice.

More on to the levels of this game, levels every floor has a central portal for quick and easy travel. All Cities and Towns are safe areas, nobody can die and monsters cannot enter. Digimon may duel, however only in safe areas. The defeated digimon does not die, however, they drop to 1 health point. DK-ing, Digimon-Killing, is banned, attempting to damage another Digimon or Player outside of a 'Duel' results in an instant-teleport to Jail.

To advance to the next floor, the current dungeon must be cleared and the boss monster defeated, from then on the floor portal will be activated for everyone. Those who take part in a digimon boss fight and succeed are always rewarded.

Time in the Digital World passes just as it does in the real world, with day/night rotating to coincide with Japanese timezones. All language is translated within the game, therefore people from different countries can easily interact with each other.

List of Beginner Digimon-Modify Cards (New Players normally start with 3 cards)

~ Hyper Wing: Briefly gives your Digimon the ability to fly on white wings.
~ Power: Gives your Digimon extra power on its attacks.
~ Speed: Increases your Digimon's speed.
~ Stamina: Increases your Digimon's Stamina.
~ Alias!: Creates a clone of your Digimon to take an attack at the cost of energy.
~ Radiant Fate: Gives your Digimon a protective barrier that lasts for a few seconds.

rules of the roleplay

This Digimon roleplay is also based on the Manga/Anime 'Sword Art Online' (SAO). Knowledge of the franchise is not necessary, but may make it easier to write in the correct style and unleash all your creativity - as you'll have a lot of ideas to use. And of course, Digimon is a huge theme here.

Remember to listen to me, as I am the GM,and the one who has the background plot in my mind.

The evolution stages are called Fresh/In-training/Rookie/Champion/Ultimate/Mega. Just remember to not digivolve your digimon to higher levels until they are available for you. Rememeber to not god mod your characters; to keep everything fair this way.

If the Rookie you want is already taken, ask the other player if it's ok that you sign up with the same Rookie. However, there should be some difference to your evolution lines in that case.

You may come up with your own evolution lines; you don't have to follow the canon ones. You can even invent a digimon of your own, if you feel daring. But pictures are needed. When doing this, you may for example treat a Champion as an Ultimate and Ultimate as a Mega if you think it fits your evolution line better. But if you put a digimon who should be a Mega in the Ultimate spot, I might tell you to change it if I find it overpowered.

Your human and your digimon will be your main characters. No other player may bunny them without your permission. Any other characters you make up are labeled as NPCs and any player can bunny them a little bit. You have the right, though, to tell a player if you think they aren't staying true to the personality you tried to give a certain NPC.

I will have a human/digimon pair of my own, but I might also play other important characters in the RP. If I don't say anything when introducing someone, the new character is a regular NPC. If I don't want you to be able to bunny it, I will let you know.

Remember to post in the IC thread at least once a week. Notify me if you know you'll be absent for longer than that. Post in the OOC thread too! Use it to discuss plot/encounters/events/characters/anything!

Sign-Up Sheet

[/REAL WORLD]

Name | (first and last)
Gender | (girl or boy)
Location | (anywhere in the real world)
Age | (13-20)

Appearance | (you can put a picture, but describe things that aren't seen from the picture then)

Personality | (what your character is like)

History | (something about how you grew up, what family you have and why your personality is what it is today. Include your relationship with Digimon, and how you got into this Digimon Game!)

[/DIGITAL WORLD]

YOUR AVATAR

Name | (first and 'possibly' last)
Gender | (girl or boy)
Age | (13-20)
Digivice Color | (any one or two colors you want)

Appearance | (you can put a picture, but describe things that aren't seen from the picture then)

DIGIMON

Species | (as Rookie, that is. you can look at this page to take a look at the list of digimon.)

Appearance | (link to images here, please. Picture of your Rookie form is needed, the others are optional.)

Personality | (just a brief personality of your digimon)

Evolution line | In-training -> Rookie -> Champion -> Ultimate -> Mega

css by twilightblade

It still needs tweaking and editting of some things, but yeaaaah.

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old March 7th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Nakuzami
Community Supporter

Oh my, I like the way that CSS looks. I'm going to have to steal parts of it, lol.
And hello there, Arietta.

It sounds fun. It looks fun because of the pretty picture and CSS, lol.
I'd join.
Heck, I'd join a lot of things.
I just don't have the time to, lol.
Old March 7th, 2013, 02:59 PM
revlis
The Sentinel
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Well, just to give you guys a sneak peek of the new Digimon-RP I made:

Spoiler:

about the game
Digimon is quite a popular series throughout the world, from America, to Zimbabwe. Soon, there was a new game that sent even the world to a buzz: a new Digimon game called [/TAMERS]. This game was to embrace the latest of virtual reality technology; a person would be able to create their own avatar, partner with their own digimon, and head inside the actual world full of digimon! About 10,000 copies were pre-ordered and bought before the release date, as the people who bought these games were known as the beta-testers. Soon, the game was released world wide, as a wide of range of audience - from children to young adults, bought copies of this game for themselves.

Playing the game was simple. As soon as a person buys a copy, they are supplied with their very own digivice, with it's color varying on what sort of [/TAMERS] pack they have bought. They are then able to play the game with this digivice, but connecting to the internet wirelessly with it. The rest of the steps were simple. First, you gotta create a custom avatar for yourself, as a Digimon Tamer. You customize your clothing, pick whether you are male or female, customize any facial features you have, and even create a Tamer name for yourself. Then comes the fun part; picking your very own partner digimon! You could of basically picked any rookie digimon you want, and then, pick it's digivolution-line. Once you've done that, it was time to play. But there was something wrong.

There was a bright light, as you then felt dizzy. Soon, you passed out, and there was darkness. When you came to, you see yourself in an unfamiliar setting. A very busy city? Your body felt frozen and cold as you rise up. It was then you looked around at yourself; you're wearing unfamiliar clothing. But then something else comes up to mind. Your name. Did it make sense? Or was it now... something different? It was then that you saw it: a bright light that develops in your hand. Soon that light materialized into something familiar - a Digivice. Perhaps you might think that you're dreaming, but it was then that your digivice glowed. When the light fade, you saw something. Something that seemed... familiar. It was a creature, that was staring right at you. A Digimon. Your partner digimon. It was weird, but... it seemed as though you knew your digimon all of your life, even though you've just met it at that very moment.

Soon you might of realized that you are now playing the game. It was cool! But then, something else went wrong - there was no way to log out. You couldn't get out of this world. It was then that you saw a giant screen right near a tall building. The only thing it said:
WELCOME, TO THE DIGITAL WORLD.

Plot
Of course, as panic was scattered throughout this game world with the players, there came another message from the giant screen: "Only by defeating all the levels will you be free from this world. Each level will consist of a Digimon Boss, or Digimon Bosses. Take care of your partner. For if it is erased, you will die. Be sure that it will grow strong. You are the only one who can..." But of course... that only made people panic more. But, could it be possible for you and your new partner to work together to defeat all of the levels and digimon? How can you bond together with your digimon for both of you to grow stronger? Only you can find those answers, as you play this game full of joy, challenge, and darkness.

@ The Start of the Roleplay...
It's been about 2 months since the first announcement as passed. Most people with their partnered digimon have been living about in the beginner level, the city, or hanging about the few levels where specific settings are located. Life was good with the digimon. Humans and digimon cook together, fish together, fight together, live together, heck, they do almost everything together. However, some people are concerned about the completion of the game; a front army has been devising strategies to try and complete all of the levels. However, there was one controversial matter. Digivolution. Most people have figured out to simply digivolve your digimon, you use your digivice to select "digivolve" from the menu. Once you hit that, of course, your in-training digimon can evolve to rook, and your rookie digimon can evolve to a champion level digimon. There is currently no known way to digivolve a champion level to it's Ultimate level. At least, not yet. However, even with their strength, time is not on their side.

The World of [/TAMERS]

The Digivice is pretty much the universal controller for all players. For one thing, they always allow for safe passage to a Town/City previously visited. They can also use the digivice to access the menu, which sort of "pop up" from the digivice screen, for the convince of players. They can access their digimon's skills, their power, and it can pretty much act as an hi-tech encyclopedia of pretty much any digimon a player encounters. A player can even interact wirelessly to other players by e-mail. They can also add any player to their friends list, or, as part of a party list.

The Digivice also has a card-slot function for Digimon-Modify. Digi-Modify is the term used in the game to refer to the act of modifying a partner Digimon's capabilities through the use of the Digimon card game. Digimon normally have to absorb data to get stronger, but, a Digimon partnered with players on the other hand, has the capability to temporarily increase its power using cards scanned through the Digivice.

More on to the levels of this game, levels every floor has a central portal for quick and easy travel. All Cities and Towns are safe areas, nobody can die and monsters cannot enter. Digimon may duel, however only in safe areas. The defeated digimon does not die, however, they drop to 1 health point. DK-ing, Digimon-Killing, is banned, attempting to damage another Digimon or Player outside of a 'Duel' results in an instant-teleport to Jail.

To advance to the next floor, the current dungeon must be cleared and the boss monster defeated, from then on the floor portal will be activated for everyone. Those who take part in a digimon boss fight and succeed are always rewarded.

Time in the Digital World passes just as it does in the real world, with day/night rotating to coincide with Japanese timezones. All language is translated within the game, therefore people from different countries can easily interact with each other.

List of Beginner Digimon-Modify Cards (New Players normally start with 3 cards)

~ Hyper Wing: Briefly gives your Digimon the ability to fly on white wings.
~ Power: Gives your Digimon extra power on its attacks.
~ Speed: Increases your Digimon's speed.
~ Stamina: Increases your Digimon's Stamina.
~ Alias!: Creates a clone of your Digimon to take an attack at the cost of energy.
~ Radiant Fate: Gives your Digimon a protective barrier that lasts for a few seconds.

rules of the roleplay

This Digimon roleplay is also based on the Manga/Anime 'Sword Art Online' (SAO). Knowledge of the franchise is not necessary, but may make it easier to write in the correct style and unleash all your creativity - as you'll have a lot of ideas to use. And of course, Digimon is a huge theme here.

Remember to listen to me, as I am the GM,and the one who has the background plot in my mind.

The evolution stages are called Fresh/In-training/Rookie/Champion/Ultimate/Mega. Just remember to not digivolve your digimon to higher levels until they are available for you. Rememeber to not god mod your characters; to keep everything fair this way.

If the Rookie you want is already taken, ask the other player if it's ok that you sign up with the same Rookie. However, there should be some difference to your evolution lines in that case.

You may come up with your own evolution lines; you don't have to follow the canon ones. You can even invent a digimon of your own, if you feel daring. But pictures are needed. When doing this, you may for example treat a Champion as an Ultimate and Ultimate as a Mega if you think it fits your evolution line better. But if you put a digimon who should be a Mega in the Ultimate spot, I might tell you to change it if I find it overpowered.

Your human and your digimon will be your main characters. No other player may bunny them without your permission. Any other characters you make up are labeled as NPCs and any player can bunny them a little bit. You have the right, though, to tell a player if you think they aren't staying true to the personality you tried to give a certain NPC.

I will have a human/digimon pair of my own, but I might also play other important characters in the RP. If I don't say anything when introducing someone, the new character is a regular NPC. If I don't want you to be able to bunny it, I will let you know.

Remember to post in the IC thread at least once a week. Notify me if you know you'll be absent for longer than that. Post in the OOC thread too! Use it to discuss plot/encounters/events/characters/anything!

Sign-Up Sheet

[/REAL WORLD]

Name | (first and last)
Gender | (girl or boy)
Location | (anywhere in the real world)
Age | (13-20)

Personality | (what your character is like)

History | (something about how you grew up, what family you have and why your personality is what it is today. Include your relationship with Digimon, and how you got into this Digimon Game!)

[/DIGITAL WORLD]

YOUR AVATAR

Name | (first and 'possibly' last)
Gender | (girl or boy)
Age | (13-20)
Digivice Color | (any one or two colors you want)

DIGIMON

Species | (as Rookie, that is. you can look at this page to take a look at the list of digimon.)

Appearance | (link to images here, please. Picture of your Rookie form is needed, the others are optional.)

Personality | (just a brief personality of your digimon)

Evolution line | In-training -> Rookie -> Champion -> Ultimate -> Mega

css by twilightblade

It still needs tweaking and editting of some things, but yeaaaah.
Wow, this looks amazing! I would be really keen to join once it's posted!
Old March 7th, 2013, 04:00 PM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Nature: Gentle
Well, we all know I'm joining no matter what. :D Yay for Doronjo!

Old March 7th, 2013, 04:32 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

I must admit I'm liking the looks of it Doronjo. I must ask though, what do you mean by pick its digivolution line and what types of evolution will be available to us?
Old March 7th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmepie View Post
I must admit I'm liking the looks of it Doronjo. I must ask though, what do you mean by pick its digivolution line and what types of evolution will be available to us?
Yeah, that's something I've been meaning to edit; you can basically pick a digimon, and its digivolution line.

eg. Koromon = Agumon = Greymon = Metalgreymon = Wargreymon

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old March 7th, 2013, 11:22 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Hmmm
Dibs of Veemon *cough *cough

Does anyone here know some good, free, map making/cartography programs? Preferably online but I can deal with software. I need to create a map for Pokemon Survival Challenge but I don't want to hand draw it. What do you guys do when you need maps for your RP's?
Old March 8th, 2013, 12:12 AM
Fenne-kun
//TheEternalSushi

I just use Hexographer. It works, I suppose. I'm not talented when it comes to that XD

Old March 8th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Raikiri
Vanguard
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Hexographer is a good application. I have made most of my maps with it. A bit of a learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, a good map can be done in a few hours.

Paired with the manly Supervegeta
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links