The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread


Advertise here

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #76    
Old March 6th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Cyclone's Avatar
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaporeon7 View Post
I really want it to be pure flying, We really need more of them.
Salamence is a dragon that flies. They could do anything here, really.

Cyclone
__________________
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Reply With Quote
  #77    
Old March 7th, 2013, 12:55 AM
Khrysta
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender:
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaporeon7 View Post
If it were female only, it'd be difficult to get, with Eevee's gender ratio. Also it looks like it'd have 130 in speed.
Since it has OTHER evolutions and a gender ratio of 87.5% Male to 12.5% Female, I think there is a good chance that there will NOT be gender specific Eevee Evolutions. Why? As I've said before the only Pokemon that had Gender Specified evolutions added to them were already a 50:50 ratio for Male and Female. The only Pokemon with 2 specific gender evolutions is also a 50:50 ratio. While the only Pokemon with 1 gender evolution and no alternate evolution is 87.5% Male to 12.5% Female. Since Eevee is getting a gender added to it, based on what has happened in the past, Eevee would have to be 50:50 ratio for that to happen. Since it isn't I don't believe Sylveon is 100% Female. Considering they have to introduce a new item to evolve Eevee into Sylveon, I cannot see it be a gender specific evolution as that is too much work getting a female with a 1 to 9 chance in favor of males AND needing to get the item evolve it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaporeon7 View Post
I really want it to be pure flying, We really need more of them.
Pure Flying has very little base to make a solid design for and make very little sense in practical use. Flying is also rumored to be "Bird" type as an original name. Either way it has always been a Sub type for Pokemon, meaning it itself was never the main focus type for any Pokemon before Tornadus. I hope that Tornadus is the last/only pure flying type as it really doesn't need to be anything more than an add on type that it has always been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
I'm starting to get annoyed about everyone suggesting Sylveon's type as Normal and Flying, because they're ignoring the pattern of Eeveelutions being types formerly special-based prior to Gen IV, so the only possible type for Sylveon is Dragon, which is the last special-based type, or a new type that might've been special-based if it existed.
A lot of people don't ignore it, but they turn a blind eye to that simple fact due to wild speculation around Sylveon's name and how it looks. There is more fan speculation to cover up a simple fact that it gets pushed a side by most. I really don't care about type this late as I'll get Sylveon to fill the dex only as I don't see any potential in it unless they have a really killer move pool which is something Eevee Evolutions do not tend to have.
Reply With Quote
  #78    
Old March 7th, 2013, 04:29 AM
Mithel_Celestia's Avatar
Mithel_Celestia
Alluring Illusion
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Philippines
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
This is an opinion, don't throw rocks at me, unless your the kind who likes to lay on the ground all day.

I rule out bug and dragon to be possible types as well as possible future eeveelutions. Both of the two types are only exclusive to designs whose animal species the types are related to(bug is exclusive to, of course, bug like creatures while dragon are exclusive to reptilian or dinosaur-like animals.) The only type that bends these exclusiveness is dragon who have designs based on a bug, Flygon, and a Shark, Garchomp, and even so, these animals are somehow the same by their real world breeding method, which is to lay eggs.(i know Sharks can bear live young but some of them and the animal class it is classified mostly lay eggs.)
__________________


Trainer Data:
Full Name: Mithel "Myth" Celestia
Gender: Male
Hometown: Lacunosa Town
Trainer class: Ranger, Psychic, Deceiver*
Specializes in: Dark, Psychic-Types

*Deceiver (Japanese: 奇術師 Illusionist) is a type of trainer class who specializes in Illusions and deceptive tactics to take advantage of their opponents. They are tricksters and tend to disguise themselves as another trainer class to deceive challenging trainers, but soon break off of it as soon as they are found. They tend to use annoyer and stall tactics such as Embargo and Swagger along with bulky and fast Dark-types like Zoroark and Umbreon to give trainers a hard time during battle.
Reply With Quote
  #79    
Old March 7th, 2013, 06:02 AM
Zorua's Avatar
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
A lot of people don't ignore it, but they turn a blind eye to that simple fact due to wild speculation around Sylveon's name and how it looks. There is more fan speculation to cover up a simple fact that it gets pushed a side by most. I really don't care about type this late as I'll get Sylveon to fill the dex only as I don't see any potential in it unless they have a really killer move pool which is something Eevee Evolutions do not tend to have.
Don't jump the gun here. A lot of eevee evolutions have great potential out there in the competitive battlefield, although admittedly there are very few and far between. Jolteon and Espeon definitely come to mind, and Glaceon on Hail Teams, as well as Leafeon on Sun teams. Sure, none of them have an expansive movepool by any means, but eeveleutions tend to be useful(except Flareon and Umbreon, I'm looking at you guys, sadly enough) out there in the competitive battlefield because they all tend to play at least some sort of role, so yeah~

Going back to the topic though, I will continue to maintain my theory that Sylveon is normal type only because of the design and how it resembles pretty like, half, if not 2/3rds of every single normal type out there, which honestly can't be more than just coincidence. x_X; Sure, would it be off-putting as well as pretty boring if it turns out to be a Normal-type? Yeah I guess, I'm not really denying that, but I wouldn't really knock it until you try it, Sylveon seems like a Pokemon with some pretty good potential ultimately no matter what type it is.
Reply With Quote
  #80    
Old March 7th, 2013, 06:04 AM
Liberal Army's Avatar
Liberal Army
The Emperor of Hoenn
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In Sootopolis City
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
After I've seen the Extreme Speed Genesect trailer, I might consider Sylveon the Ghost type. Like someone said before: Sylveon is the lightest Eeveelution and it has eerie eyes. In the trailer, Sylveon waves its ribbons. These ribbons can be used to wrap Pokémon and kill them or whatever Sylveon likes to do with them. Also, its cute look may deceive people and Pokémon to earn their trusts and later kill them.

Oh, and people are whining that "if Sylveon were to be a Normal-Type, than why isn't a bigger Eevee?!"
Honestly people, if it would become a Normal type, than you rather have this design instead of the bigger Eevee, right?
__________________
Check out my blog; pokeswamp.wordpress.com
This blog posts speculations and theories about Pokémon games.

ENOUGH WITH THE CHALLENGES OK?!?
No wait... There is this one challenge... Check out the Species Challenge for some fun!

Ground Safari with Phanpy, Nincada and ??? (Please add me so you can find out!)

Last edited by Liberal Army; March 7th, 2013 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Added a point.
Reply With Quote
  #81    
Old March 7th, 2013, 06:37 AM
Cyclone's Avatar
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by legendhunter14 View Post
After I've seen the Extreme Speed Genesect trailer, I might consider Sylveon the Ghost type. Like someone said before: Sylveon is the lightest Eeveelution and it has eerie eyes. In the trailer, Sylveon waves its ribbons. These ribbons can be used to wrap Pokémon and kill them or whatever Sylveon likes to do with them. Also, its cute look may deceive people and Pokémon to earn their trusts and later kill them.

Oh, and people are whining that "if Sylveon were to be a Normal-Type, than why isn't a bigger Eevee?!"
Honestly people, if it would become a Normal type, than you rather have this design instead of the bigger Eevee, right?
I didn't even need the trailer. The instant I saw the eyes, I said to myself, that's a Ghost type. Psychic is the other possibility, but we already have that.

Dragon type is a second guess.

Normal type will NOT be it. Mark that.

Cyclone
__________________
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Reply With Quote
  #82    
Old March 7th, 2013, 11:35 PM
Ace.'s Avatar
Ace.
Let Go and Just Be Free
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Hmm, I first though it was Light or Normal. Light since it doesn't look like any of the type not used by eeveelutions nor it looks like something a light type would be. Normal cause it looks like a normal dog with accessories and flying cause everyone thinks itll be and seeing the video made me think it is a flying type.
__________________
SIMPLE is the new SMART
Reply With Quote
  #83    
Old March 8th, 2013, 12:16 AM
gimmepie's Avatar
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Australia
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild
There's never going to be a Light type. http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=295626

As for Sylveon I haven't seen this movie clip yet but from the sounds of it I still doubt it will be Flying. As it remains this is what we have of Sylveon

- Normal like appearance

- Ghost characteristics (Eyes, Weight and now it has appeared in a forest).

- Strong evidence of it being a dragon type due to the two patterns of Eeveelutions (All "Special" types and Super-effective/Resistant pairings).

I see absolutely no evidence of it being flying type other than some farfetch'd relations with its name that could also be loosely applied to bug.

I view it as this, in order of most likely to least (although my opinion may change).

1. Dragon
2. Ghost
3. Normal
__________________
Roleplay Corner|Forum Games|Pairs|Sig|Arch Nemesis|Pie
"I don't need a quote, I need pie" - Gimmepie
Reply With Quote
  #84    
Old March 8th, 2013, 05:58 AM
Cyclone's Avatar
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
gimmepie, it won't be Normal-type. Take that to the bank.

Cyclone
__________________
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Reply With Quote
  #85    
Old March 8th, 2013, 06:23 AM
HappyGaylord's Avatar
HappyGaylord
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Female
Ever since I saw Sylveon the first time I was betting on it being a Normal-type Pokémon; but yesterday I had a dream that it was a Dragon-type Pokémon, so I'm going to stick with that assumption now. Haha~!
Reply With Quote
  #86    
Old March 8th, 2013, 06:25 AM
Forever's Avatar
Forever
let it go
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: http://goo.my/server
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
gimmepie, it won't be Normal-type. Take that to the bank.

Cyclone
You don't know that for sure. Nobody does. GameFreak's thrown a lot of surprising things at us, so we really don't know until it's revealed, but until then we can speculate. :3
__________________
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
Reply With Quote
  #87    
Old March 8th, 2013, 08:47 AM
Cyclone's Avatar
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
You don't know that for sure. Nobody does. GameFreak's thrown a lot of surprising things at us, so we really don't know until it's revealed, but until then we can speculate. :3
Seriously, think about it. Why would they take Eeveelutions and add a Normal type? It's not super-effective against ANYTHING. By Gen. VII or VIII, and even during a Gen. VI remake, Sylveon would quickly become forgotten.

Cyclone
__________________
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Reply With Quote
  #88    
Old March 8th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Forever's Avatar
Forever
let it go
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: http://goo.my/server
Age: 22
Gender: Female
I don't think GameFreak cares if things like this will be forgotten honestly. So it could be normal just because they want to change things up for a while and then follow up with two other types in later generations! Sylveon would just be like, a distraction kinda.
__________________
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
Reply With Quote
  #89    
Old March 8th, 2013, 09:57 AM
gimmepie's Avatar
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Australia
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild
@Cyclone - I agree in as much as I think it is unlikely to be a normal type, although I think that if Sylveon isn't there will be one at some point, probably the last one. But as Forever has said, Gamefreak/Nintendo love messing with out heads. It could be anything (except a new type) really.

I dunno about a distraction butt I'd say the reason they are withholding so much information and keeping the focus on Sylveon is so they can keep us interested until it is time to bring out the big news which in my opinion is actually the types of starter evos and legendaries.

I actually would like Sylveon to be a Ghost, simply because of how interesting that idea is too me but so far logic does dictate that it will be a Dragon... but then again, when has gamefreak ever been logical?
__________________
Roleplay Corner|Forum Games|Pairs|Sig|Arch Nemesis|Pie
"I don't need a quote, I need pie" - Gimmepie
Reply With Quote
  #90    
Old March 8th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Cyclone's Avatar
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Well, I'll stick with my opinion: Sylveon will not be Normal type, and I've put that in the bank so to speak. Logic aside, I can't see why they'd make Normal the eighth Eeveelution when there are nine other types that haven't had one yet. I'll eat my shirt or something if I'm wrong.

My initial guess was Ghost, and because I said that initially, I'll stay with that guess (those eyes...). However, Dragon is a very strong possibility and my second guess. Not because of colouring, but because it would be an interesting Eeveelution and based on other comments here.

Cyclone
__________________
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Reply With Quote
  #91    
Old March 8th, 2013, 11:00 AM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: West Coast
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
I'm hoping it's not Normal, not because I'm saying it's a bad type, I just think it'll be more interesting if it were Dragon, Pure Flying, or even Ghost.
__________________
Stand for Life
Reply With Quote
  #92    
Old March 8th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Zorua's Avatar
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
Seriously, think about it. Why would they take Eeveelutions and add a Normal type? It's not super-effective against ANYTHING. By Gen. VII or VIII, and even during a Gen. VI remake, Sylveon would quickly become forgotten.

Cyclone
Didn't you say this?

Quote:
They could do anything here, really.
Therefore, it would be unwise to jump at the conclusion that Sylveon is 100% not a normal type by any means. There are strong hints that signal it's Normal-type(for me, that is). Again, the coloring matches a good majority of normal-types out there. If you look at the list of normal types, their design/coloring are very similar to Sylveon's.

I would say to keep your mind open to more future possibilities. I feel like I am of the position whereas it is kind of getting old kind of debating about Sylveon's type, but it'll probably something obvious that we already knew this entire time, anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #93    
Old March 8th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Munchlax11's Avatar
Munchlax11
Munch?
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
I agree that there will be no light type, but that doesn't mean there won't be any new types. I have heard theories saying that Sylveon is possibly a "Fairy" type. I heard something how sylv has something to do with the forrest? Some people have said that that means Sylveon is bug type, but it looks nothing like a bug. Maybe its possible that Sylveon is like a type of forrest fairy?
__________________

|Ever Grande City Forums|My Profile|PM|Pokemoon Chatbox

Pokemon X
3DS FC: 2852-7439-1811
(VM if you add)
Reply With Quote
  #94    
Old March 8th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Nauje's Avatar
Nauje
Hmm.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: London
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
"Fairy" type does seem like a possibility; Pokemon like the obvious Clefairy and maybe even Jigglypuff would fit into that type. It could be resistant to ghost attacks but weak to dark ones. However I would prefer if Sylveon was flying or dragon, although it doesn't look anything like a dragon type to be honest haha
__________________
Paired with gimmiepie.
Reply With Quote
  #95    
Old March 8th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Troye's Avatar
Troye
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: New York
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
I really don't think there's going to be a new type released, especially for a new Eeveelution. It's a possibility, but it's just very slim to none at this point.

However, now that it's been mentioned multiple times I do see the ghostly aspect that are its eyes. I'm not convinced it's a Ghost type, but I suppose it's possible. All the ribbons just don't seem ghostly at all to me.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #96    
Old March 8th, 2013, 12:28 PM
Cyclone's Avatar
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
Didn't you say this?



Therefore, it would be unwise to jump at the conclusion that Sylveon is 100% not a normal type by any means. There are strong hints that signal it's Normal-type(for me, that is). Again, the coloring matches a good majority of normal-types out there. If you look at the list of normal types, their design/coloring are very similar to Sylveon's.

I would say to keep your mind open to more future possibilities. I feel like I am of the position whereas it is kind of getting old kind of debating about Sylveon's type, but it'll probably something obvious that we already knew this entire time, anyway.
Yes, I did say they can do anything. That is still true. But I've thought about it since, and - using a Poker term - if I were going to go all-in on a prediction of whether it's a Normal type or not (ONLY that aspect), my money would be on not being a Normal type.

It's just my guess, and I'm fairly certain about it. There's something about those eyes that will either make it a Ghost type or a Dragon type. I'm honouring my first instinct when I first saw the picture, because one should always go with their gut. That's why I'm saying Ghost-type. If you think it'll be Normal-type, I won't stop you from having that opinion.

Cyclone
__________________
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Reply With Quote
  #97    
Old March 8th, 2013, 02:57 PM
Guy's Avatar
Guy
just a guy
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Florida
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
In my opinion, I think Sylveon has a better chance of being a Bug-type than Ghost-type. If we're to go off of its physical features such as its eyes and ribbons, then there are a lot of bugs and Bug-type Pokémon who have large eyes. Hence the common phrase, "It looks like you've got bug-eyes" when referring to someone who is usually wearing large glasses or sunglasses. Whereas its ribbons can act as Sylveon's antennae.
Reply With Quote
  #98    
Old March 8th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Khrysta
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender:
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Espeon, Leafeon, and Glaceon have the same kind of eyes, just different colors. All three even have what looks to be white pupils just like Sylveon. First three have similar eyes as well, just that theirs are black with the white spot in them. Umbreon is the only odd one out with actual pupils, so the eye trait is in most of them and doesn't really relate to their types.

As for ribbons, Normal and Ghost are good choices as they are body parts if Normal and something like ghastly tendrils if ghost. I see Sylveon using its ribbons the same way that Snivy, Chikorita and Bulbasaur used Vine whip. A pair of hands to grab things and from what we saw it seems like it can extend them a bit.
Reply With Quote
  #99    
Old March 8th, 2013, 06:23 PM
Miss Doronjo's Avatar
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
So maybe those ribbons can be part of it's flesh? That's a little weird, but, hey. @_@

I mean, I have no problems if it turns out to be a Ghost type, I mean, I'm a guy who enjoys Ghost types, it's just, eh, it's a little weird, thinking how it can be a ghost type, when... it doesn't look like a ghost type? But, yeah, there are those weird pokemon who are thought to be one type but are a totally different type. Yeah, but, you know, it does sort of reminds me of Driftblim in a way. It's overall anatomy and features reminds me of those.. "hands" Driftblim uses, so, yeah, I agree it can be some sort of ghost type in that way, but... eh.

Quote:
Seriously, think about it. Why would they take Eeveelutions and add a Normal type? It's not super-effective against ANYTHING. By Gen. VII or VIII, and even during a Gen. VI remake, Sylveon would quickly become forgotten.

Cyclone
Honestly, if it does turn out to be a Normal type, I'd be lying to say that I wouldn't be disappointed, but, over the past weeks, I do see fair speculations of it being one. But, yeah, it can be anything at this point; I don't think there's a 'set' pattern for Eeveelutions.
__________________

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Reply With Quote
  #100    
Old March 8th, 2013, 09:20 PM
Munchlax11's Avatar
Munchlax11
Munch?
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
What's frustrating about Sylveon is that it could be a lot of different types. You can't tell what it is by looking at it (like Jolteon, Lefeon, Flareon for example are obvious) that's why I think it will be a new type... not like I really want it to be a new type, or do I want there to be a new type at all for this generation, but I think if it was a type that already existed it would be a little bit more obvious. Plus if they weren't releasing a new type, why would they hold out on releasing its type? Sylveon is the perfect way for them to release a new type.
__________________

|Ever Grande City Forums|My Profile|PM|Pokemoon Chatbox

Pokemon X
3DS FC: 2852-7439-1811
(VM if you add)
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 09:42 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.