• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Naruto Fan Club Jutsu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Rock Lee should definitely go out with Sakura and they would have babies entrusted with the "power of youth".
Sasuke is a loner. I don't see him dating Sakura or Ino.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Sasuke was turned into a loner by "the times" and the entire series is about fighting that. Can you think of one main enemy in the series that wasn't initially a good kid? (Zabuza and Haku, Gaara, Sasuke, Pain, *the guy in the mask who I won't say as I don't think some of you are manga readers*, Madara) There is Orochimaru as well but we don't really know much about him yet, he might just be a sociopath but he probably has his reasons)

So yes, once he realises he's being stupid and he's much better off going home I'm sure his interest in vaginas will go up. Also I seem to remember him having 2 goals, Killing Itachi and resurrecting his clan.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
So yes, once he realises he's being stupid and he's much better off going home I'm sure his interest in vaginas will go up.

^LOL.

Naruto made a promise to Sakura that he'll bring back Sasuke back to the village. So he's probably gonna try his best not to kill him if he ever have to fight him?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
See post 54. If they fight they will both die.

They already had their fated fight at the Valley of the End back in part one. Now they've somewhat matured I presume they'll try and stop the cycle of hatred instead of continuing it.

I just don't think it would make sense for them to fight again. The recent revelations and the ongoing flashback will cool Sasuke off and then Naruto will finally will finally put out his hatred. I could totally see team 7 getting back together to fight the final boss.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I don't know but how the things are going, i think Sasuke will unite with Konoha.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Maybe he will encounter Itachi again and Itachi will convince him to stop what he's doing and go back to Konoha?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I guess you're less autistic than me. As soon as I was up to date on the cartoon (mid way through the Pain arc) I had to get up to date. Been reading every Wednesday since.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
It's just a shame the episodes only come out once a week. I'm really, really excited to see what's going to happen on the next episode ;~;

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
The filler would probably bother me more if I wasn't reading ahead. The last episode and the next 3 are all filler.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Yup. Manga jumps from the Gaara fight to Naruto's clones arriving at various battlefields (Shikamaru's, Neji's, Sakura's medical tent).

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Wow, I thought that it was part of the arc itself o.o

But these fillers actually looks nice for once :C
It was cool seeing them facing old opponents and wrecking them easily.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
If it was just one episode I would have agreed but then that teleportation jutsu activated.

Got a month to wait before Hinata's return to our screens instead of just a week. The real reason I'll dislike this filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back