The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Challenges
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Challenges Bored of your old Pokémon games, but still want to play them? Put your skills to the test with a solo run, a monotype challenge, or anything else you can think of.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #201    
Old March 3rd, 2013, 07:32 AM
Sage Ghetsis's Avatar
Sage Ghetsis
Necrum Warrior
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz Buzz View Post
Username: Buzz Buzz
Game: White 2
Favorites:
Spoiler:
Bug: Beedrill, Scolipede, Ariados, Ninjask, Venomoth, Butterfree
Dark: Houndoom, Sharpedo, Honchkrow, Umbreon, Mightyena, Zoroark
Dragon: Hydreigon, Salamence, Dragonite, Garchomp, Flygon, Kingdra
Electric: Ampharos, Luxray, Jolteon, Pikachu, Lanturn, Electrode
Fight: Primeape, Poliwrath, Breloom, Infernape, Emboar, Gallade
Fire: Typhlosion, Arcanine, Camerupt, Heatmor, Charizard, Flareon
Flying: Braviary, Pidgeot, Staraptor, Crobat, Pelipper, Xatu
Ghost: Gengar, Cofagrigus, Dusknoir, Banette, Mismagius, Spiritomb
Grass: Simisage, Venusaur, Leafeon, Roserade, Ludicolo, Torterra
Ground: Sandslash, Marowak, Hippowdon, Gliscor, Golem, Donphan
Ice: Cloyster, Glalie, Glaceon, Abomasnow, Beartic, Walrein
Normal: Raticate, Linoone, Tauros, Furret, Granbull, Stoutland
Poison: Toxicroak, Skuntank, Muk, Weezing, Arbok, Nidoking
Psychc: Alakazam, Espeon, Girafarig, Metagross, Hypno, Slowbro
Rock: Magcargo, Kabutops, Golem, Carracosta, Tyranitar, Gigalith
Steel: Aggron, Excadrill, Bastiodon, Skarmory, Empoleon, Magnezone
Water: Floatzel, Feraligatr, Carracosta, Quagsire, Blastoise, Crawdaunt
Ghost, dark, bug, fire, rock, fighting
__________________
  #202    
Old March 3rd, 2013, 07:46 AM
Buzz Buzz's Avatar
Buzz Buzz
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Belgium
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Ghost, dark, bug, fire, rock, fighting
Thanks! So I guess I'll be going with Gengar, Sharpedo, Ariados, Heatmor, Tyranitar and Gallade. I'd also like to change my game to Volt White 2. I'd have to hack most of my team in anyway and I much prefer to catch them the normal way.
__________________
3DS FC: 5258-0637-2353
Friend Safari: Dark Type
Pawniard, Cacturne, Sableye
PM if you add me

Last edited by Buzz Buzz; March 3rd, 2013 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Changing Game
  #203    
Old March 7th, 2013, 03:22 AM
Collutorium's Avatar
Collutorium
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Username: Collutorium
Game: B²
Legend Count: 7
Favorites:
Spoiler:

NRM: Porygon² – Smeargle – Herdier – Clefable – Togekiss – Arceus
FIR: Charizard – Typhlosion – Infernape – Blaziken – Emboar – Volcarona
FIT: Lucario – Mienshao – Hitmonlee – Cobalion – Keldeo - Gallade
WTR: Samurott – Blastoise – Feraligatr – Swampert – Lanturn – Omanyte
FLY: Gyarados – Dragonite – Tropius – Vespiqueen – Gliscor – Swoobat
GRS: Torterra – Sceptile – Venusaur – Leavanny – Tangrowth - Shiftry
PSN: Nidoking – Drapion – Gengar – Ariados – Toxicroak – Crobat
ELT: Eelektross – Zebstrika – Rotom – Stunfisk – Zekrom – Electivire
GRN: Flygon – Hyperior – Gliscor – Carracosta – Torterra – Garchomp
PSY: Swoobat - Victini - Alakazam – Reuniclus – Musharna – Gallade
ROK: Gigalith – Probopass – Aggron – Terrakion – Corsola – Crustle
ICE: Beartic – Glaceon – Froslass – Mamoswine – Weavile – Vanilluxe
BUG: Volcarona – Scizor – Ariados – Shedinja – Wormadam – Vespiqueen
DRG: Garchomp – Salamence – Dragonite – Haxorus – Kingdra – Hydreigon
GST: Gengar – Chandelure – Sableye – Shedinja – Golurk – Cofagrigus
DRK: Hydreigon – Sableye – Bisharp – Cacturne – Tyranitar – Weavile
STL: Klinklang – Metagross – Lucario – Magnezone – Aggron - Jirachi
  #204    
Old March 7th, 2013, 05:29 AM
Sage Ghetsis's Avatar
Sage Ghetsis
Necrum Warrior
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collutorium View Post
Username: Collutorium
Game: B²
Legend Count: 7
Favorites:
Spoiler:

NRM: Porygon² – Smeargle – Herdier – Clefable – Togekiss – Arceus
FIR: Charizard – Typhlosion – Infernape – Blaziken – Emboar – Volcarona
FIT: Lucario – Mienshao – Hitmonlee – Cobalion – Keldeo - Gallade
WTR: Samurott – Blastoise – Feraligatr – Swampert – Lanturn – Omanyte
FLY: Gyarados – Dragonite – Tropius – Vespiqueen – Gliscor – Swoobat
GRS: Torterra – Sceptile – Venusaur – Leavanny – Tangrowth - Shiftry
PSN: Nidoking – Drapion – Gengar – Ariados – Toxicroak – Crobat
ELT: Eelektross – Zebstrika – Rotom – Stunfisk – Zekrom – Electivire
GRN: Flygon – Hyperior – Gliscor – Carracosta – Torterra – Garchomp
PSY: Swoobat - Victini - Alakazam – Reuniclus – Musharna – Gallade
ROK: Gigalith – Probopass – Aggron – Terrakion – Corsola – Crustle
ICE: Beartic – Glaceon – Froslass – Mamoswine – Weavile – Vanilluxe
BUG: Volcarona – Scizor – Ariados – Shedinja – Wormadam – Vespiqueen
DRG: Garchomp – Salamence – Dragonite – Haxorus – Kingdra – Hydreigon
GST: Gengar – Chandelure – Sableye – Shedinja – Golurk – Cofagrigus
DRK: Hydreigon – Sableye – Bisharp – Cacturne – Tyranitar – Weavile
STL: Klinklang – Metagross – Lucario – Magnezone – Aggron - Jirachi
Dragon, ice, fighting, flying, rock, water
__________________
  #205    
Old March 7th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Zorogami's Avatar
Zorogami
ON VACATION!!!
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Madrid/Spain
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
Name: Zorogami
Game: White 2


Favorites
Spoiler:
Bug
Scyther
Volcarona
Galvantula
Crustle
Scolipede
Heracross

Dark
Houndoom
Absol
Honchkrow
Drapion
Krookodile
Zoroark

Dragon
Dragonite
Kingdra
Flygon
Salamence
Garchomp
Haxorus

Electric
Magnezone
Electivire
Galvantula
Luxray
Lanturn
Manectric

Fight
Poliwrath
Hitmonlee
Blaziken
Toxicroak
Gallade
Scrafty

Fire
Camerupt
Chandelure
Charizard
Rapidash
Magmortar

Flying
Pidgeot
Crobat
Skarmory
Gliscor
Braviary
Gyarados

Ghost
Gengar
Banette
Dusknoir
Mismagius
Froslass
Golurk

Grass
Exeggutor
Cacturne
Cradily
Ferrothorn
Leafeon
Roserade

Ground
Seismitoad
Excadrill
Mamoswine
Rhyperior
Claydol
Donphan

Ice
Lapras
Jynx
Glalie
Walrein
Glaceon
Weavile

Normal
Pidgeot
Snorlax
Zangoose
Ursaring
Braviary
Staraptor

Poison
Victreebel
Tentacruel
Weezing
Seviper
Nidoking
Muk

Psychic
Alakazam
Starmie
Gardevoir
Metagross
Espeon
Mr Mime

Rock
Aerodactyl
Tyranitar
Aggron
Gigalith
Omastar
Sudowoodo

Steel
Foretress
Scizor
Aggron
Metagross
Empoleon
Excadrill

Water
Lanturn
Starmie
Sharpedo
Slowking
Wailord
Floatzel
__________________

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
  #206    
Old March 7th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Jak's Avatar
Jak
greatest of heroes
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Alabama
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Go with Bug, Water, Flying, Fire, Ghost, and Electric. :) Good luck!
__________________

Fouetté | Rygarde | Déesse | Parfum | Pamplemousse
pairs | super mod of challenges | avatar by kaori

alli: i don't feel like being the big bad bottle of orange juice today
Necrum: Is that a reference to your Smod color? lol
alli: yes
  #207    
Old March 7th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Zorogami's Avatar
Zorogami
ON VACATION!!!
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Madrid/Spain
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
Thanks for this Awesome Team!! Especially thanks for Starmie!! :D
__________________

~ Anything for my Nakama ~

Last edited by Zorogami; March 9th, 2013 at 07:53 AM.
  #208    
Old March 7th, 2013, 07:36 PM
waveguidebuizel's Avatar
waveguidebuizel
no ordinary buizel
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: razz berry heaven
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Aaaaahh, I really want to try this! May be awhile before I start, though I'm curious what my team would be. Took some time to create my list of favorites (which is really tough to do for me) when I should be doing something else... Anyways, sign me up! ^-^

User: waveguidebuizel
Game: Black 2
Favorites: Not showing, as I may do this more than once. Loads of NFEs in there though, so that should be fun!
__________________
my pokémonic deviantArt
by Mukyaa of DeviantArt

while keeping perfect time
you’ll bag up these hearts of mine
with your rhythmic shaking motion
let’s mix up more of our love potion

Water Safari: Octillery, Gyarados, Poliwhirl
Searching for Minccino, Gastrodon, Liepard, and Braixen safaris
  #209    
Old March 7th, 2013, 08:01 PM
Sage Ghetsis's Avatar
Sage Ghetsis
Necrum Warrior
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
I spent some time on my challenge today... I'm really underleveled in Burgh's gym...

Quote:
Originally Posted by waveguidebuizel View Post
Aaaaahh, I really want to try this! May be awhile before I start, though I'm curious what my team would be. Took some time to create my list of favorites (which is really tough to do for me) when I should be doing something else... Anyways, sign me up! ^-^

User: waveguidebuizel
Game: Black 2
Favorites: Not showing, as I may do this more than once. Loads of NFEs in there though, so that should be fun!
Fighting, Rock, Water, Grass, Bug, Fire
__________________
  #210    
Old March 7th, 2013, 08:45 PM
waveguidebuizel's Avatar
waveguidebuizel
no ordinary buizel
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: razz berry heaven
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Hahaha, what an odd party! I love it! :D My team is: Mienfoo, Archen, Squirtle, Shaymin, Shuckle, and Tepig. Yep, four NFEs (one with Defeatist), Shuckle, and a legendary. Looks like I can only get three of them before post-game though (aww, the Gracidea's also post-game... ¬_¬), so I guess I'll do some trading and hacking for the other half of the team. Gonna be a challenge, but that's what I'm here for! ^-^
__________________
my pokémonic deviantArt
by Mukyaa of DeviantArt

while keeping perfect time
you’ll bag up these hearts of mine
with your rhythmic shaking motion
let’s mix up more of our love potion

Water Safari: Octillery, Gyarados, Poliwhirl
Searching for Minccino, Gastrodon, Liepard, and Braixen safaris
  #211    
Old March 8th, 2013, 07:17 AM
The Dark Avenger's Avatar
The Dark Avenger
Eye-Catching
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: US of Eh
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
I finally got around to doing this challenge this week, here was my final team.
Kingdra lvl. 73

Dragon Dance
Outrage
Waterfall
Iron Head

Beartic lvl. 73

Sheer Cold
Icicle Crash
Stone Edge
Superpower

Cradily lvl. 72

Earthquake
Swords Dance
Seed Bomb
Rock Slide


Gastrodon lvl. 74

Surf
Recover
Earth Power
Ice Beam

Zebstrika lvl. 75

Bounce
Wild Charge
Thrash
Thunder Wave

Nidoqueen lvl. 70

Sludge Wave
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Earth Power
__________________

Retrodex Sprites
|D&D Forum|??? (coming soon)
  #212    
Old March 8th, 2013, 04:55 PM
TBar
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
Hurray !!!!
I've finally made Blaze Black 2 work.

Username: TBar
Game : Blaze Black 2
Favourites :
Spoiler:
Normal: Eevee, Snorlax, Porygon2, Dunsparce, Vigoroth, Staraptor
Fighting: Breloom, Poliwrath, Infernape, Cobalion, Machamp, Riolu
Flying: Articuno, Staraptor, Braviary, Tornadus, Delibird, Skarmory
Poison: Swalot, Drapion, Qwilfish, Gengar, Muk, Koffing
Ground: Swampert, Mamoswine, Krookodile, Hippopotas, Flygon, Gastrodon
Rock: Regirock, Aggron, Golem, Shuckle, Relicanth, Rampardos
Bug: Shedinja, Ninjask, Parasect, Yanmega, Galvantua, Anorith
Ghost: Spiritomb, Mismagius, Gengar, Shedinja, Jelllicent, Drifblim
Steel: Probopass, Metagrosss, Cobalion, Magnezone, Heatran, Registeel
Fire: Torchic, Arcanine, Infernape, Darmanitan, Chandelure, Volcarona
Water: Swampert, Quagsire, Gastrodon, Feraligatr, Kyogre, Jellicent
Grass: Breloom, Grovyle, Meganium, Parasect, Cradily, Whimsicott
Electric: Magnezone, Jolteon, Rotom, Lanturn, Galvantula, Stunfisk
Psychic: Deoxys, Alakazam, Gardevoir, Azelf, Metagross, Jirachi
Ice: Articuno, Mamoswine, Delibird, Weavile, Lapras, Regice
Dragon: Dragonite, Flygon, Salamence, Altaria, Haxorus, Kingdra
Dark: Krookodile, Spiritomb, Drapion, Scrafty, Weavile, Sableye

Last edited by TBar; March 8th, 2013 at 06:31 PM.
  #213    
Old March 8th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Sage Ghetsis's Avatar
Sage Ghetsis
Necrum Warrior
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
I just defeated Burgh, giving me my 3rd badge!

Team:
Spoiler:

Yamask
Lvl 19, Bold
43/18/42/27/35/21
-Night Shade
-Protect
-Disable
-Hex


Sazandora
Lvl 20, Rash
37/29/31/24/20
-Bite
-Dragon Breath
-Screech
-Dark Pulse


Scyther
Lvl 19, Adamant
61/57/41/27/41/50
-Quick Attack
-Agility
-Swords Dance
-Brick Break


Kabuto
Lvl 18, Adamant
42/42/37/27/25/30
-Scratch
-Harden
-Mud Shot
-Leer


Wobbuffet
Lvl 20, Bold
108/17/34/21/29/20
-Counter
-Mirror Coat
-Encore
-Safeguard


Dialga
Lvl 18, Modest
68/47/52/66/41/42
-Dragon Breath
-Slash
-Metal Claw
-Ancient Power


Quote:
Originally Posted by TBar View Post
Hurray !!!!
I've finally made Blaze Black 2 work.

Username: TBar
Game : Blaze Black 2
Favourites :
Spoiler:
Normal: Eevee, Snorlax, Porygon2, Dunsparce, Vigoroth, Staraptor
Fighting: Breloom, Poliwrath, Infernape, Cobalion, Machamp, Riolu
Flying: Articuno, Staraptor, Braviary, Tornadus, Delibird, Skarmory
Poison: Swalot, Drapion, Qwilfish, Gengar, Muk, Koffing
Ground: Swampert, Mamoswine, Krookodile, Hippopotas, Flygon, Gastrodon
Rock: Regirock, Aggron, Golem, Shuckle, Relicanth, Rampardos
Bug: Shedinja, Ninjask, Parasect, Yanmega, Galvantua, Anorith
Ghost: Spiritomb, Mismagius, Gengar, Shedinja, Jelllicent, Drifblim
Steel: Probopass, Metagrosss, Cobalion, Magnezone, Heatran, Registeel
Fire: Torchic, Arcanine, Infernape, Darmanitan, Chandelure, Volcarona
Water: Swampert, Quagsire, Gastrodon, Feraligatr, Kyogre, Jellicent
Grass: Breloom, Grovyle, Meganium, Parasect, Cradily, Whimsicott
Electric: Magnezone, Jolteon, Rotom, Lanturn, Galvantula, Stunfisk
Psychic: Deoxys, Alakazam, Gardevoir, Azelf, Metagross, Jirachi
Ice: Articuno, Mamoswine, Delibird, Weavile, Lapras, Regice
Dragon: Dragonite, Flygon, Salamence, Altaria, Haxorus, Kingdra
Dark: Krookodile, Spiritomb, Drapion, Scrafty, Weavile, Sableye
Ghost, Dark, Fighting, Flying, Rock, Steel
__________________
  #214    
Old March 8th, 2013, 09:29 PM
Alpha King's Avatar
Alpha King
Man's Best Friend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: USA (MD)
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to Alpha King
I now have 6 badges and am training my spectacular team yey. Not much to update on but I'm gonna wait to evolve my Magneton.

Here it is:
Spoiler:


Flacco (Murkrow) (M) Lvl. 41
Adamant Nature
-Brave Bird
-Fly
-Night Shade
-Faint Attack


Horatio (Donphan) (M) Lvl. 40
Adamant Nature
-Take Down
-Rollout
-Bulldoze
-Ice Shard


Ace (Accelgor) (M) Lvl. 34 @Lucky Egg
Modest Nature
-Mega Drain
-Acid Armor
-Protect
-Yawn


Chloe (Exeggutor) (F) Lvl. 41
Modest Nature
-Wood Hammer
-Grass Knot
-Sleep Powder
-Psychic


Magneton @ Eviolite Lvl. 40
Modest Nature
-Thundershock
-Thunder Wave
-Supersonic
-Sonicboom


Maitre' D (Crawdaunt) (F) Lvl. 41
Jolly Nature
-Bubblebeam
-Night Slash
-Vicegrip
-Dragon Dance


And still making progress...
__________________

  #215    
Old March 8th, 2013, 10:24 PM
TBar
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
Well that make me have : Spiritomb X2, Infernape ,Tornadus, Relicanth, Registeel
Since I Have two legendaries, I'll pick Staraptor as my flying type.
Also, Registeel is only available post game. May I have an other sixth type

I will swap Flying and Steel position, so that I can actually have a full team of favourites for the whole run. Is that ok?

Last edited by TBar; March 8th, 2013 at 10:33 PM.
  #216    
Old March 8th, 2013, 10:33 PM
jdthebud's Avatar
jdthebud
Monotype Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Washington, USA
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBar View Post
Well that make me have : Spiritomb X2, Infernape ,Tornadus, Relicanth, Registeel
Since I Have two legendaries, I'll pick Staraptor as my flying type.
Also, Registeel is only available post game. May I have an other sixth type
PS. It could work if I swapped my Flying and Steel position.
You can have Ground as your 6th type, and if you want I will swap your Ghost type for Poison as your first type so you don't have 2 Spiritomb. You can also use Tornadus if you want since Registeel won't be on your team.
__________________
Active Challenges:

LeafGreen - HeartGold - Emerald - Platinum - Black 2 (postgame)

FireRed - HeartGold - Emerald - Platinum - Black 2

Select Completed Challenges:
Ultimate Monotype:

Fireheart: L88, L88, L71, L76, L100; Palin: L98, L92, L86, L100, L100
Excalibur: L75, L88, L87, L84, L100; Nagini: L100, L96, L100, L100, on hold
  #217    
Old March 8th, 2013, 10:40 PM
TBar
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdthebud View Post
You can have Ground as your 6th type, and if you want I will swap your Ghost type for Poison as your first type so you don't have 2 Spiritomb. You can also use Tornadus if you want since Registeel won't be on your team.
Here's the problem, I won't have any of these Pokemon until late game. I can exchange steel and flying, and I'll be able to get rid of my starter as soon as I get my PokeBalls. I would actually enjoy using 2 Spiritomb, so Lol on that.
  #218    
Old March 10th, 2013, 08:19 AM
Jak's Avatar
Jak
greatest of heroes
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Alabama
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Why don't you change your challenge to the alternate one? That's when you put one Pokemon from your regional dex as your favorite for each type and then you use the one and only Pokemon for each type you're assigned. Or if you're able to wifi trade, then you could get your Pokemon from the Trade Corner here at PC. I'm sure someone would be happy to trade them to you.

Or would you just rather have new types entirely since what you got already seem to be too difficult to obtain in-game?
__________________

Fouetté | Rygarde | Déesse | Parfum | Pamplemousse
pairs | super mod of challenges | avatar by kaori

alli: i don't feel like being the big bad bottle of orange juice today
Necrum: Is that a reference to your Smod color? lol
alli: yes
  #219    
Old March 10th, 2013, 09:36 AM
TBar
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
Well , every single Pokemon is in the game! (I'm playing Blaze Black 2) The only thing is that I can't obtain any Pokemon on my list early enough to use it all the way trough the game.
  #220    
Old March 10th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Jak's Avatar
Jak
greatest of heroes
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Alabama
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Change one of your Pokemon to something that's on your list that's early on (like change your Ghost to something else on your list that's earlier in the game). That's all I can think for you to do, or just assign you new types entirely. Your choice.
__________________

Fouetté | Rygarde | Déesse | Parfum | Pamplemousse
pairs | super mod of challenges | avatar by kaori

alli: i don't feel like being the big bad bottle of orange juice today
Necrum: Is that a reference to your Smod color? lol
alli: yes
  #221    
Old March 10th, 2013, 10:15 AM
TBar
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
I'll replace steel with normal.

Finally: My team will be

Spiritomb TWICE! That is really cool, seriously. Love them evil being.

Infernape Best Gen IV starter (IMO) and second best starter ever.

Tornadus Funny fact: In this game, you catch Tornadus both Therian AND Shiny

Relicanth NeverUsed him !

Staraptor Hurray !

First Update
Spoiler:

Choosed Oshawott as my starter
Beat Hugh
Beginning stuff
Caught the first member of my team !
Star The Naive Starly (F)
Forgot to give her her Nickname...
Boxed Oshawott
Trained Star to level 7
Met Alder
Delivered the Town Map to Hugh
Saved Herdier from the bad guy
Defeated Alder's two disciple
Star evolved! Intimidate F*** YEAH
Received the Medal Box

Last edited by TBar; March 10th, 2013 at 06:30 PM.
  #222    
Old March 11th, 2013, 01:49 AM
CanadianBaconX's Avatar
CanadianBaconX
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Laval, Quebec
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Name: CanadianBaconX
Game: White 2
Favourites: Not showing since it's on an excel sheet
__________________
Kingler Ultimate Solo Run Blue Crystal 0/16
Lt. Surge Platinum Gym Hero
  #223    
Old March 11th, 2013, 02:04 AM
waveguidebuizel's Avatar
waveguidebuizel
no ordinary buizel
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: razz berry heaven
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianBaconX View Post
Name: CanadianBaconX
Game: White 2
Favourites: Not showing since it's on an excel sheet
Hey, I did that too! ^-^ How about Normal, Water, Steel, Electric, Flying, and Ground for your team?
__________________
my pokémonic deviantArt
by Mukyaa of DeviantArt

while keeping perfect time
you’ll bag up these hearts of mine
with your rhythmic shaking motion
let’s mix up more of our love potion

Water Safari: Octillery, Gyarados, Poliwhirl
Searching for Minccino, Gastrodon, Liepard, and Braixen safaris
  #224    
Old March 11th, 2013, 02:17 AM
Aslan's Avatar
Aslan
B.A.M.F
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Sydney
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Name: Narnia
Game: Black 2

Favourites stored in a word document at the moment! :3
__________________
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please.
  #225    
Old March 11th, 2013, 02:26 AM
Zorogami's Avatar
Zorogami
ON VACATION!!!
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Madrid/Spain
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narnia View Post
Name: Narnia
Game: Black 2

Favourites stored in a word document at the moment! :3
Alright, you get Fighting, Dark, Water, Steel, Flying and Rock
__________________

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 06:10 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.