• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which theme are you using?

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
Hey! I think I posted in the right place this time.

Guys and Girls post the theme which you use for PC, also the reason for using it.

Post it this way,

Black 2 because it is latest, new UI and uses cold colors.

Years
Poke Link 3 Red Cocktail. I think I was trying out something else, logged out, and then was reset back to this when I logged back in, as it's my default skin in the User CP. I've used it for years now, it's the PC theme for me. <3

It's red and the banner's really small -- this is a good thing because I only have 768 height on my monitors. :(

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Johto Elite, I think. As Jake said, I like the darker colors. I'm also just used to it by now. {:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Let's Fly Together. I like it the most, and having the link to the main forum always on top of the screen is a huge plus.

Tackle

Pancham
Years
Well, I'm using Let's Fly Together, I really love the artwork plus it's Thai's artwork. xD
I like Dark themes.

Back