• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aerion [OOC + SU] Rated M

Nomsammich

The Cleric!
Years
That's funny because I just finished reading it and I felt like a dork at the end for not reading.

Is it alright if Heva is already in the northern villages before the mountain range fending off against the creations of the necromancer? Or, she could be in the northern villages studying the rumour/legend in a frenzy to get more knowledge thus when the Knights do arrive she'll already have a bunch of information pertaining to the whereabouts of the sealed chasm that the Necromancer is in.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
That's funny because I just finished reading it and I felt like a dork at the end for not reading.

Is it alright if Heva is already in the northern villages before the mountain range fending off against the creations of the necromancer? Or, she could be in the northern villages studying the rumour/legend in a frenzy to get more knowledge thus when the Knights do arrive she'll already have a bunch of information pertaining to the whereabouts of the sealed chasm that the Necromancer is in.

I haven't gotten a chance to consult Raikiri about it, but as far as I'm concerned, this is fine by me.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Sorry guys, I've been really busy with trying to find a flat, and with university only a week out, things are starting to get hectic. I'll get a post up as soon as I can.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Im just lazy and you guys know me well enough to understand this.

PS i forget what i have to do; did we time skip or... i cant remember

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Okay. Bumping this up a bit to remind everyone that this alive.

First off, I got midterms this week and work most of the weekend until I get Spring Break in which I will be on and off because of work and doing stuff. Like going to hockey games and making a trip. So I got a few goals to complete before then:

Knights: I will work on a post over the new few days to get them to the northern village so they can meet the new member and head out to fight the Necromancer.

Mercenaries: If we don't get any interaction posts or any desire to interact amongst each other, we will skip to the bandit encampment, base, fort thing and get killing.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Alright guys, sorry about the delay, but Knight and Merc posts have been made. Time to do stuff!

Nomsammich

The Cleric!
Years
I had to disappear for a couple days without notice, I'm so sorry. I'll be posting a response right away.

Question: Are they fighting at the northern gate?

Last edited:

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Yeah they are at the northern gate apparently, though Audens walking out on the fields now so the brothers will probably be the only ones still at the gates.
Also our joint post is upp but I still have at least one more post planned before the end of this battle if thats okay with you guys.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@NomsammichUp to you. You can do it yourself and join in on the fight if you like. I know that given the situation, it would be harder for someone to be able to find you right in the midst of a fight. So perhaps you could say you hear fighting and find a way out?

@CWP- Sure, no probs. Enjoy the fighting.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
You can still probably post it, CWP and Retro probably just plan to do more fighting and stuff. Bust out and join in on the fun!

Nomsammich

The Cleric!
Years
I posted but I will take it down if someone else really wanted to post. I wanted Heva to get out before the battle ended and be able to use the power she had been storing up in meditation for two days. I will take it down and edit for someone else's needs. I don't want to be a douche about it.

EDIT: I left it open ended so another wave could come and you guys could drag her to safety. Hehe.

Back