The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 10th, 2013, 03:29 AM
Einrei
Unhatched Egg

Can someone tell me what's the difference of the Main and EX version?
Old March 10th, 2013, 05:27 AM
tke750
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einrei View Post
Can someone tell me what's the difference of the Main and EX version?
I don't know, what's the difference between an xbox and an xbox 360?
Old March 10th, 2013, 05:57 AM
Einrei
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by tke750 View Post
I don't know, what's the difference between an xbox and an xbox 360?
Uhmm..if you don't know why bother posting a non-sense answer then? @_@

Anyway im asking that question because i want to know the difference before i start downloading this game.
Old March 10th, 2013, 07:33 AM
carmaniac
Where the pickle surprise at?

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einrei View Post
Uhmm..if you don't know why bother posting a non-sense answer then? @_@

Anyway im asking that question because i want to know the difference before i start downloading this game.
EX version has bug fixes from the standard version with the addition of importing Pokémon from the old save of the normal version. There's probably a few other features added in however I've not played the game in a long time so not entirely sure. I do warn you though, there is one major bug in one version of Raptor EX where your game freezes and you are no longer able to continue.

Pokémon: Lost Souls.

Developed by Carmaniac.
Old March 10th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Einrei
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmaniac View Post
EX version has bug fixes from the standard version with the addition of importing Pokémon from the old save of the normal version. There's probably a few other features added in however I've not played the game in a long time so not entirely sure. I do warn you though, there is one major bug in one version of Raptor EX where your game freezes and you are no longer able to continue.
Thank you! Imma download it now, and hope i don't experience that bug.
Old March 11th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Tomackze
Drowzee

Download Raptor EX and not the regular. The regular does not end or is glitched at some portions which EX fixes. I think Normal ends after Arceus while EX ends after defeating Gold.
Old March 11th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Gusano2314
Worm Launcher :U

Wow, this is a very good game, the intro, the door animations, every thing in this game is Cool!
Old March 18th, 2013, 06:54 PM
pokemontrainerroxas
Pokemon Hack Player

Nature: Adamant
Where can i get a Moonstone?
Old March 24th, 2013, 11:43 PM
Meowth
That's Right!
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Meowth Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Meowth
I played this game last year, it was great. I'd like to see a sequel with updated graphics, that or a revamp of this original. Raptor EX+ if you will haha
Old March 25th, 2013, 11:46 AM
Dazzler2120
Unhatched Egg

Hello there, I know you can make the game fullscreen with alt enter, is there a way to edit the resolution tho? Since it's kinda annoying looking at a big black box with just a tiny screen in it...

Found it, never mind.
Old April 25th, 2013, 01:43 PM
mcbruinsfan
Unhatched Egg

could the developer help me, so far ive played 11 hours, right before the groudon and kyogre part, and this happened to me 6 times, i beat groudon and caught kyogre and then beat both gym leaders , fire and water, saving a numerous mount of times but the next day when i open it, it doenst save YYYY
Old April 25th, 2013, 04:30 PM
pokefreake

Wow this looks amazing! I would play it but I don't want to download it. Sorry :/ I hope your future projects go well :D
Old April 25th, 2013, 04:51 PM
XDivinityX
Unhatched Egg

Can anyone tell me where I can get TM 22, Solarbeam? I can't seem to find the answer anywhere else, and I need it for my sunny day/weather ball Roserade. Thanks!
Old April 29th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Infernapes
Unhatched Egg

Can someone tell me if this happened to them or not, so i was finished capturing Arceus so i went to go capture Rayquaza and after multiple attempts of trying to capture him i failed and one time i came back and saw this rainbow like glow (not the one where you heal your pokemon) next to Rayquaza so i clicked on it and it took me to this other dimension with haunters and gastlys it also constantly teleported me to random parts in the map it was like a cave had but was dark and you could see parts of it i also obtained like rare candys and such. Anyclues and what this would? because im really confused.
Old April 29th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Zixius
Unhatched Egg

Could you guys help me? I recently started playing and I've really been enjoying it, but I can't figure out how to change the resolution. I've been able to change the window size with alt+enter, but the game itself stays small and in the corner. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nevermind. I just got it. For anyone who is in a situation like this check the options.

Last edited by Zixius; April 29th, 2013 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Didn't check the options.
Old April 30th, 2013, 12:04 PM
scenefromabove
Unhatched Egg

img191.imageshack.us/img191/4619/glitchjr.png
I found this glitch today
how do I find out what version I'm using? because the flutes aren't working for me and i saw a post about the flutes not working for someone else from a few years ago, but I downloaded the game just last month so I assume i'm using the most recent one.
Old May 1st, 2013, 04:53 AM
Stickid
Unhatched Egg

Well , im in Terra Cave and i dont have surf. Can't go back. What should i do know ?
Old May 3rd, 2013, 02:55 PM
Dradier234

Nature: Careful
Hey guys, exactly how many legendaries can you catch in this game, because I played this last summer, and I caught like 12.
Old May 4th, 2013, 03:39 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid
is it possible to make the game screen bigger, it's bugging me how it is so small, IO can hardly see it.
Old May 4th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Infernapes
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dradier234 View Post
Hey guys, exactly how many legendaries can you catch in this game, because I played this last summer, and I caught like 12.
not sure but from what ive caught prob more than 20 because i havent captured palkia and i know where he is
Old May 4th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Tomackze
Drowzee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson0191 View Post
is it possible to make the game screen bigger, it's bugging me how it is so small, IO can hardly see it.
Alt + Enter makes it full screen. If you go to options you can also make it 640x320.
Old May 7th, 2013, 04:49 PM
Cathy1101
Unhatched Egg

Quick Question, what does it mean by pkmnfont.zip? I can't find it..?
Old May 7th, 2013, 11:09 PM
Capown
Unhatched Egg

Hey guys I got a quick question.. Were or what do you do after you finish the Torxia League? Is there anyways for me to get to the major parts of the Hoenn region?

Last edited by Maruno; May 8th, 2013 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Ugh, allcaps.
Old May 13th, 2013, 07:57 AM
seesta
Unhatched Egg

Hey.

I seem to be unable to play this game. When I start the .exe it crashes and prints the error "RGSS Player doesn't work anymore". Is this a common error? I could not find anything with using Google. greetings
Old May 13th, 2013, 01:13 PM
Sabaman
Unhatched Egg

Hee im new here and i get the hm dive but if i want dive to the secret garden i get error . i try downloading diffrent versions but still dive error what i can do ? plz help me i like this game
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links