< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > The Wide World of Pokémon > Pokémon Anime Future Pokemon you'd like Team Rocket to have.

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Reply Post Reply
Old March 9th, 2013 (9:56 AM).
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Gold Tier
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Euphonium Send a message via Skype™ to Euphonium
Team Rocket doesn't have many Pokemon this time do they? What Pokemon would like to see them with and why?

For me I'd like to see James with a Maractus that could poke him--it goes with tradition, after all. I'd also like to see him with a dark-type for once. Perhaps a Lipeard? I can picture him with one and I don't know why. It just seems like a good Pokemon for James. That's four Pokemon. He doesn't need any more than four. He usually only has three so four could give him and advantage I guess. But seeing as Liepard is a leopard I have a few doubts that he'll get one.

Jessie on the other hand I would like to see with a Volcarona and a Mienfoo. I could see Jessie with these Pokemon. Volcarona especially, because, in a way it suits her personality. That and there aren't many Volcarona in the anime. Perhaps she could be the one to possess ownership of one. Mienfoo is just a Pokemon I can picture her with because she did have Croagunk temporarily so why not? And, again four Pokemon for both of them does seem like enough. They're all Unova Pokemon so it could work out for the two of them.

Feel free to go against my opinions if you wish~.
Spc Twitter my pair Jude Mathis is gay Be brave, be beautiful, be you. Current theme.
Old March 10th, 2013 (3:37 PM).
Yep, that's me
Silver Tier
Nature: Naughty
Ha Mewtwo should be it, I remember from season 1, the boss had it and it destroyed his gym

My favorite evolution series

Kiwi Land|Thunder Bolt Forums|ProBoards After Dark|New Zealand

Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links