• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ "Solo"
Energy.png
85%
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
Cafeteria

Chapter Three: Part Seven
Social Interaction

Effect: None

"Hey what the--" Solo was practically immobilized by - of course - magic. He was able to move slowly, though it took much more effort, sort of like trying to run or punch while underwater, but even harder than that. You b******! The guy continued to talk to Eva, claimed that Solo was not loyal, and then froze him in place with a spell! What nerve! You're not getting away that easily!! His expression was intense hatred, his eyes once icy blue seemed to burn with rage. He focused his mind toward the guy as he was leaving, using his powers to trip the guy by sweeping his legs out from under him. He did this with enough force (fueled by hatred) that he would undoubtedly land face-first on the floor.

Solo glared with a tempered fury, but decided he'd do no further. For now, anyways. As the spell began to wear off, he stood up, glared at the door glanced at Eva, and then back at the door. "If I see him again..." He clenched his fists. "He's not going to be the one walking away. If it's war he wants, he's got it." Solo had dropped his bag of jerky and seemingly didn't even notice. Someone had poked the wolf too much and now he was going to be agitated for quite some time.

Last edited:
Years

Allister Curtis

Allister walked down the hall, with a sore head thanks to the ill-tempered lycan's telekinetic ability. He knew he had inadvertently picked a fight with Solo, and probably not earned approval from Eva, on his little survey. Certainly he hadn't made any friends by binding him. But really, Allister hadn't been out to make friends. He was out to make sure that nobody died when they confronted Oz. As it stood the only person he could really count as a friend in the whole school so far was a rather stupid, overly inquisitive werewolf who needed to learn a bit about social conventions. Although, Cheryl seemed reasonable enough.

Allister sighed to himself as he headed towards the library. Honestly he felt exhausted even though the sun was still fairly bright in the sky. He ran a mental check list of what he had achieved so far
So far I've not done my homework, bound a werewolf who has some how turned into a friend, met said werewolf and a girl who seems to be far too young to be in the same class as me, discovered the school has a Deva Mage, broke a fountain helping said mage and made enemies with a volatile lycan and his side kick. Pfft, and people think mages are dull.

He walked into the library heading straight to the section on magic and picking out a few books. Even the librarian wasn't there so he figured he'd at least get to study in peace, although weirdly he kind of hoped to find himself joined by Yorick or Cheryll. Despite being weird the two seemed to be the only other sane people in the school.

Mentally berating himself for insulting nearly the entire student body as well as the staff he opened the top book, an old thick tomb which had a large chapter on defensive spells and counter spells. He'd leave most of the offensive magic to Gavin, it was his speciality after all.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 2: An annoying encounter.
Hallways.

Nami turned around after she heard a fimilair voice, so fimilair that she froze from just knowing who it was. She slowly turned around hoping that he wasn't who she thought he was. Once she saw his face she felt a heavy feeling in her chest, it was Takumi and from the look on his face he had seen everything…

Nami started stuttering as she thought of what would happen now. She felt like crying right now, her first friend on this school seemed like he was terrified of her… "T-Takumi… t-t-this isn't what i-it looks like!" Nami immediately tried to defend herself. "T-This guy attacked our classmates earlier today… a-and now he was picking up a fight with me…" Nami looked at the guy who looked unconscious right now.

Then Nami noticed something else, he was dragging a suitcase along. Her heart skipped a beat and looked back at Takumi with a shocked expression, is he going to leave Youkai Academy……?

"A-Are you going to leave? Why…?" Nami pointed at his suitcase as she started to shake a little. She knew the answer yet she had to ask, but what was his reason…? So many secrets on this Academy for Youkai's.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - Hallways

What happened? Why did Nami attack him? This is all too much for me to take in right now. I loosen my grip on the handle of my suitcase, but still hold it. It was moments passing by as Nami finally spoke, stuttering. she apparently didn't start the fight. That didn't really matter to me. What mattered to me right now was how much power she has. It was scary, & I witnessed it.

That's when she stops to notice my suitcase. She asks why I have my suitcase. I was barely able to contain myself from shaking. I guess I have no choise but to tell her the truth. "Y-y-you s-see, I d-don't...belong in this school. F-fairytale...out to get humans, I'm the only... I'll die if I stay here. I'm t-terrified of monsters. You're j-j-j-just..." I stutter & stop a moment, looking down.

"YOU ALL FREAK ME OUT!" I turn around & run, run away from Nami, from these monsters, from this school. This place isn't for me. I belong inthe human world. If that's the case...why are my eyes watering...?

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013

Evan Lee Gildred

Eva jumped up when he saw what Allister did to Solo, his hair bouncing for a few seconds after his sudden burst of movement. He moved quickly next to the now standing Solo, the anger seemingly radiating from the other boy. Eva didn't even need to have Solo speak to know that he was seething mad. What was wrong with Allister? Why did he have to come up and make such bold and inaccurate accusations to the two of them? Were they not on the same side? It was entirely unacceptable behavior befitting anybody, let alone people who were supposed to be on the same side. Looking up to Solo, he tried his best to keep himself together and fix the situation, however, this seemed like a situation he failed to fix.

"I-it's g-going to be okay," he mumbled and placed a hand on Solo's arm, his stutter from before coming back without his notice. "M-maybe we should just do our best to avoid him as best we can? Right?" Eva seemed to shrink away from Solo, his whole body shaking with nerves from the whole incident. Why did people have to be so aggressive towards one another? Even Eva himself had been far more hostile than he usually ever was. It was almost uncharacteristic of him to be so defensive of himself or another. However, what Allister said really bothered him on a fundamental level. It just wasn't civil for somebody to act that way. Not one iota.

Eva looked down at the ground as he focused on his feet, his mind racing with thoughts about the events that had transpired just moments earlier. He noticed his right hand was balled up into a nervous shaking fist, but not just that, it seemed to be glowing. Slowly opening his hand, he spied the coin that had been firmly locked in his grasp. Eva didn't even know when he had pulled it out during the whole event. If he had to guess, it was probably when Allister had seemingly paralyzed Solo with a spell. Hurriedly sticking the coin in the breast pocket of his school jacket, Eva grabbed his bag and gave a hurried goodbye to Solo before running out of the cafeteria and down the hall. He felt sick leaving Solo there like that, having said nothing more than, "I'm not feeling well, I'll see you tomorrow." Then again, he felt sick for other reasons too.

Finding the first restroom he could, Eva ducked inside and took the first available stall of the women's room. Throwing his back against the firm bulwark of the wall, he slid down it, his whole body shaking as his socks and skirt rode up uncomfortably. His hands still fidgeting with fear, he pulled out the coin again, the one that forever reminded him of what he was. What had he intended to do in that cafeteria? Expose himself to everyone? Or worse. In his anger, what would he have summoned? Throwing the coin in his bag with disgust that he didn't even try to hide, he covered his mouth with his trembling hands and began to cry profusely.

What if he had summoned 'it'? That could never be allowed to happen, not here, not anywhere. Tears continued to stream down his face, becoming muddled with his now ruined mascara as he tried his best to hold down the little he had eaten before. When he thought about what he almost did, he began to cry even more, unable to stop. He had almost failed himself, and others in that cafeteria. So there he sat, crumpled on the floor of a washroom, alone and in tears.​

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Ashling
The Classroom > The Bathroom
~
The barbed skin of roughly-hewn rope stroked Ashling's exposed skin. Her forehead covered in a thin layer of sweat cooled only by the desk it rested on, it was all the young woman could do not to growl to herself in frustration at the trap looming over her. She hadn't walked through it yet, no rope binding her limbs together or apart for the cold blade of Fairytale, which allowed her some small hope of managing to retreat from the dangers that lurked even from the bleeding teacher with a gaze not befitting any leader. She would be able to make it through the stress, she knew, if she just pulled away from the aura that sought to entangle her. Immune to the passing of time, she came out of her shell with a shake of her fuzzy blonde head and saw that Elene was sitting stout beside her.

"Welcome back." The slightest smile between smugness and a giggle painted the girl's lips, as a cool hand clasped Ashling's beneath the desk in a sign of comfort that would have been missed by those only paying attention to Elene's teasing words. "I'd like you to get back to your room and unwind. Dinner will be brought once I sneak some out of the cafeteria or the mall, and I'd hate to see you sobbing in the middle of the courtyard on my way back." Her tone was firm, almost commanding, but Ashling trusted in them more than anything else, and she knew that Elene was good for them. Getting to her feet, she planted a kiss on the pale girl's forehead and left the classroom with her pack hung over her shoulder. She got to the door before shooting a glance back at the Vampire that held her fingers together, and closed the passage behind her with a soothing click.

Flanking the wall, Ashling's path lead her away from the classroom and past an apparent confrontation that didn't demand her presence; there was nothing military about it, and she feared that her illusions would slip out of her control were such a thing demanded of her while she was fleeing. The hunger pangs inside her stomach weren't helping, but it was more important to freshen up and get out of the sheath around her waist. It was a comfort, most of the time, but she didn't want combat for the time being. Upon returning to her room, she would be able to continue working on one of her tapestries, or listening to some music. Tomorrow there were no classes, so the latent stresses could be worked out through sparring, just as soon as she found a place suitable for such things on the school grounds.

Perhaps a small boost of confidence would serve its purpose for letting her walk all the way to the girl's dorm, without looking like a kicked dog along the way. Turning into the first bathroom she could, her presence was announced with the soft thud of the closing bathroom door. Ashling aproached the sinks lining up at the wall and stared into her own reflection for a few moments. It was strange how her race could look so beautiful without even a dash of the make-up some of the others were forced to wear, and it was one of the things she wasn't forced to hide like the wicked wings and tantalizing tail of her true form. They were just as much a part of her, but she dared not break the rules so early. Instead, she brought a finger around her one intact eye, crimson already. The tip of a perfect nail dragged around the present skin, followed by a line of softly glowing red until the circle was completed. The figment of illusion burst into life, the Succubus' eye appearing to pulse with crimson light, just like it would when she fought.

The smile that spread across Ashling's lips was ceased by the sight of crumpled legs beneath one of the bathroom stall doors, and the ragged breathing of somebody that was crying, or recently had been. Somebody that had fallen into the razor vines of despair and tugged into a booth of emotional defecation. Some part of her wanted to walk away and solve her own issues, but the renewed confidence of her glowing eye instilled a sense of honor in the young woman's heart; she would be no kind of hero to leave anybody alone when her presence could help. Even misery tasted better when it was shared. Thus, Ashling approached the stall on quiet feet and rapped softly on it so the occupant wouldn't be startled.

"Good evening..." Ashling spoke clearly through the bathroom stall door, as she suddenly realized that she rarely comforted anyone like this before. "Good evening..." She repeated, before speaking with confidence at finally thinking of something to say in the agonizing few seconds between words. "Good evening! I'm here to help. I'm called Ashling."

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
*sorry bad post, but hadn't posted in awhile :P*

Milly had only just sat down with her tray, settling back into one of the chairs along with her book when a small commotion broke out across the cafeteria. Glancing up from the pages, Milly watched as, to her surprise, two of her class mates scuffled. It did not surprise her however, to see that one of the boys was the anger managed kid.

From where she was sat, she couldn't exactly hear what was being said, but it was clear that just before the red headed boy left, he had done something to the others. The anger managed kid was stood up and almost seemed to bound to the spot, body tense. Even from this distance it was clear that he was shaking from rage.

Milly continued to watch the happenings unfold, her eyes briefly tracing the young girl whom had been with Solo, as she run out of the cafeteria abandoning him to his own rage feast just as the binding spelling that the red head had casted began to wear off.

"Tough break." Milly mumbled as she put her book down and toyed with her food. "That boy always seems to get himself into trouble." She sighed, as she slowly took a spoonful of apple crumble. The desert was sweet and for some reason, the sugary goodness almost made her feel sick. Dropping her fork, she pushed her tray away from her and got up. Sliding her book into her bag, no longer in the mood for food, she moved towards the entrance, offering a small wave towards the shaking boy, Solo.
She wasn't exactly sure what stopped her from going over and introducing herself, but for some reason her self-preservation instincts screamed not to go anywhere near him. The boy acted tough and had a bad temper to match. A volatile personality like that almost seemed repugnant to her.
So a wave would do, just a passing 'hey' from a safe distance for now.

Besides she was now becoming worried about Volt. She hadn't seen him since class and as time ticked by the small worried voice at the back of her head nagged at her. Had Volt had the same idea as her before? Had he gone to the graveyard by himself?

She couldn't remember seeing him at the class meeting and if her suspicions were right, Volt had wondered into a situation against a person more powerful than he knew.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ "Solo"
Energy.png
90%
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
Cafeteria > Girl's Bathroom

Chapter Three: Part Eight
Social Interaction

... And then Eva took off. Somehow that action drained all of Solo's anger for the time being, and now he was just confused. So... Was she a friend? The thought still bothered him immensely, though he continued to ponder it. It might seem that she was, whether he liked it or not. Eva likely wouldn't enjoy his leaving, and honestly? Solo wouldn't enjoy it either. He was at that mental fork in he road: Continue on with no friends, or try to hold onto this one that, deep inside, he felt he could trust. He assumed he might never feel trust in anyone else, so losing the one 'friend' he had would be a very poor choice. He decided to himself; Eva was his friend, his only friend.

... Boy, was that awkward to say in his mind. It would probably feel awkward until he started to get used to it, something he had been reluctant to. When his mind cleared itself he remembered that he was in the cafeteria, and Eva had left in a hurry, not 'feeling well'. She didn't seem all that sick to him, so what exactly did that mean? No one in his pack ever lied about something like that. He decidedly began to follow (albeit later than he should have), following what he knew by now was Eva's scent out of the Cafeteria and down the hall. The scent led him to, ironically, a girl's bathroom.

Solo seemed oblivious (or ignorant) to the common knowledge that a boy going into the girl's bathroom was usually not so great of an idea. Nonetheless, he opened the door, following the sound of crying. Hearing it gave him an emotion that he had long forgotten, so its immediate return was more confusing than anything. He soon realized that it was sympathy. He didn't like the thought that Eva was in any sort of pain, emotional or otherwise. He continued into the bathroom, walking toward the stall and not realizing that someone had come for just the same reason as him seconds before. The unfamiliar girl spoke to Eva in a somewhat reassuring manner. Hey, wasn't that Solo's job?

Now he felt like he was in a predicament. More so than the fact that he was standing in the girl's bathroom. Something in him told him that he should be helping Eva, not this girl. But on the other hand, preventing help directed toward Eva would be wrong, wouldn't it? He was at a loss for words, but simply decided to chime in; not that he was on the same team as this girl, or anything. "Hey, uh..." He scratched the back of his head. This was harder than he thought. "What's wrong...? You left in a hurry, are you okay?"

Speaking these sorts of words was probably harder for Solo than being beaten to death by three werewolves.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Ashling
The Bathroom
~

Ashling heard the voice of an intruder in the domain of the girl's bathroom and turned her head to face his interrupting words that ignored her presence entirely. She immediately hated him, despised him, loathed him. Everything about him disgusted her. His ears, eyes, nose, mouth, tongue, legs, knees, stomach, ribs and bottom made her want to vomit up. He was repulsive, loathsome, grotesque and insupportable. She wanted to kill him, she wanted want to twist his nipples off and throw them to the dogs. The scum. That low, corrosive lump of fecal horror, that maniac bastardly turd. She would rather have drank stale urine from Norman Fowler's arse-pit than remain one moment more in his defiling company. He was filth, he was cack, he was the ooze of a burst boil, she abominated him, the towering mound of corrupted slime. His every utterance was like the slithering hiss of a fat maggot in the putrid guts of a decomposing rat, his face is fouler than the unwiped inner ring of Satan's sphincter.

The Succubus cleared her throat and gestured to the door with her right hand, her left holding the hidden sheath attached to her waist. She hoped that it would be enough to send the male back into the hallway, as there would be no rule-breakers on her account in the bathroom, nevermind one that ignored her presence entirely, regardless of whatever rights he sought to place upon his shoulders as though he was the King of Go-Screw-Yourself Street. "Sir, would you kindly leave? The boy's bathroom is on the other side of the hall." She requested clearly in a tone that held no violence, but had a firmness to it that was perhaps the most teacherly thing the students had heard all day, if his teacher was at all like Higoroshi's.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 2: A touching moment.
Hallways.

Nami froze as she heard Takumi's words before he ran away from her. "… You're j-j-j-just… YOU ALL FREAK ME OUT!" these words ran around in her head and kept her from moving. After awhile her expression changed, her first and only friend on this school called her a freak just now and because of that she couldn't stop her tears from forming in her eyes. She glanced at the floor with a sad face as a few tears dripped from her face.

Nami didn't knew what to do right now, she somehow felt this painful feeling around the area of her heart. It felt like a heartbreak but it couldn't be that, or could it…? Nami started to walk slowly. The Werewolf she just beated up was still laying unconscious on the floor. If he'd wake up right now and made a stupid comment about what happened between Takumi and Nami just now then he wouldn't survive Nami's rage.

Nami's slow walk wasn't so slow anymore as she started to walk faster and faster and eventually started running. She didn't want Takumi to leave this Academy even if he was just a mere Human. It didn't matter to her whether he was a Human or a Youkai, she would protect him if things would go wrong. She would even fight Higoroshi-sensei if it was to protect Takumi. She wouldn't let her friend go.

Nami ran as fast as she could with tears in her eyes. "Takumi!!!" she shouted when she left the building. She ran towards Takumi and holded him from behind. "Please don't leave!!" Nami tried to catch her breath. "I don't mind if you are a Human or a Youkai! I'll protect you so please don't leave!" Nami's tears came back as she holded Takumi tight, no way she was going to let him go.

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 2: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

A lot of students were obviously against Ryuu's plan. But one of his two Youko students got his attention. Kakasu said he would help out if Ryuu would help him control his Youko powers. Also… did he just ask what kind of specie Ryuu is…?

Ryuu wasn't going to answer his question, it was none of his business what kind of Youkai he is. But… "Yes, I will help you control your powers." Ryuu answered his request and sat down behind his desk after watching the outside world for awhile. He took out a book, since there were no classes tomorrow he had no work for now so wny not reading a book? The sun was setting as well and most of the students had left the classroom. "Please arrive here at 7:30 am tomorrow morning." Ryuu told Kakasu and that's when he noticed Cheryl who was having a panic attack.

"Cheryl?!" Ryuu jumped up and searched for a paper bag in one of the drawers in his desk. He was lucky to find one and ran towards Cheryl. "Keep this forward your mouth and breath slowly." Ryuu holded the bag forward her mouth, took her right hand and brought that hand towards her mouth to hold the bag. "Breath slowly, Cheryl." Ryuu had calmed down and sighed, Cheryl was obviously not ready to help in the war against Fairytale. Too bad… her poison gas would've been useful.

At that very moment Ryuu heard a loud noise in the hallways. "Kakasu, please stay with Cheryl for a moment." Ryuu casually opened the door of the classroom and ran towards the noise he just heard, wasn't it the sound of a collapsing wall?

Ryuu arrived and his mouth opened from suprise, and a suprise it was indeed… not one wall had collapsed, but two! This was obviously the work of a Vampire… and something deep inside him said it was one of his students. Ryuu noticed some guy laying on the floor between the rubble. The boy was unconscious but… there must've been a reason that one of his Vampire students beated him up. He trew the boy over his shoulder and made his was towards the infirmary, the nurse was going to have a busy day.

"That's what you get when you mess with my students." Ryuu smirked as he entered the infirmary, the nurse wasn't around strangely enough. Ryuu had no time to wait for her and carefully laid him on the bed. He had to resist himself from taking a look on the injured teachers. He just couldn't let his mind wander off right now, there was a student in the classroom having a panic attack so he had to get back as soon as possible.

Ryuu left and proceeded to his classroom, once he was there he walked up to the two teenagers. Cheryl the Lamia and Kakasu the Youko, esspecially Cheryl looked like she wouldn't hurt a fly. There had to be a way to help her from her shyness. "Sorry that I left, there was a fight in the hallways but I was too late to stop it." Ryuu apologized to the two, not only was he too late to stop the fight… the culprit had left as well.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll wasn't aware of much that was going on around her as she panicked. She knew someone had sat next to her and said something. Who it was and what was said she had no idea. Suddenly though a brown paper bag was put in front of her mouth and she heard Higoroshi-sensei speak telling her to keep the bag toward her mouth and to breath slowly as he put her right hand on the bag. Still shaking a little as a few tears fell down her face Cheryll followed the instructions she was given and slowly started to calm down. Unaware that Higoroshi-sensei had left the room Cheryll finally managed to calm down after a few minutes. She was no longer crying, though her eyes were red and puffy. Her color was back and her breathing under control. Setting the brown paper bag down on the desk in front of her as she took a deep breath.

Wiping the tears off her cheeks and straightening her glasses she looked up as Higoroshi-sensei came back into the room and apologized for leaving saying there was a fight in the hallway. "i-it...it's...o-okay s-sir..." Cheryll said softly. "T-Than....thank...y-you for...helping...m-me"

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister had at this point completely given up on the books present in the schools library. After the first things had gone down hill. He followed the same process every time pick: pick up book, open to contents, find appropriate section, discover it was useless, put back in shelf. If he was a less composed individual he would have burned the library down in annoyance at this point. He's learned a few interesting things but nothing he picked up made him feel he could compete with Oz, he was thankful at least a small group was intending to back him up. Allister sighed, he needed to go borrow some chalk so he could practice a defensive spell he knew. Putting all but the first book back he left the library, still irritated at the research being primarily a failure.

Allister walked the halls, intending to get the chalk he needed from his class. Mr. Higorashi was probably still there so stealing it wouldn't be necessary.
Honestly, how could a school for Yokai not provide chalk to mages... he thought of Gavin some of us have to draw our own pentacles, Allister was nearly at the classroom passing a largely destroyed section of the building where to interior walls had come crashing down in a heap of rubble. Nobody appeared to be there.
Fairytale? he considered No, they already did their damage and hit their targets why would they aim specifically for these walls. Must have been another student, a strong one. Vampire is my guess.

Arriving at the classroom Allister opened the door to see his teacher tending to Cheryll, who by the looks of it had been having a panic attack, but was doing somewhat better due to Mr. Higorashi's efforts.
"Excuse me Mr. Higorashi, sorry to interrupt but I need to borrow some chalk, and anything you have that's better than the defensive books in our library. All but this one are utterly useless" he said gesturing the withered tome he carried in his right hand.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee

Yorick waited for a response from Cheryll for a moment, but she continued to ignore him. Her breathing had gotten much heavier and her eyes remained very wide. It appeared something in the room was scaring her terribly. Suddenly he saw Higoroshi rush up with a bag and hold it in front of her, giving her instructions of some sort before leaving. Soon, she calmed down. The entire ordeal confused Yorick greatly. After a little, sensei returned, and Cheryll said, "i-it...it's...o-okay s-sir...T-Than....thank...y-you for...helping...m-me."

Help? Had Cheryll been in some kind of trouble? Nothing had changed in the room, so there must have been something else causing her to act like that. "What just happened," He asked her. "What trouble were you in? What did sensei do? How were you frightened before but calm now, even though nothing in the room changed?" He wouldn't really be able to find out about this in a book without a name to search for, so he hoped that she would be able to tell him about it. It seemed this school was full of mysteries.

Yorick noticed as soon Allister returned to the room. It reminded Yorick of why he had approached Cheryll in the first place. He repeated his earlier question. "Will you come to the cafeteria tomorrow morning?" Maybe now that whatever that was was over, he could get some answers.​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ "Solo"
Energy.png
95%
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-off.png
Girl's Bathroom

Chapter Three: Part Nine
Social Interaction

He was immediately stopped by the girl who was also in the bathroom, telling him about the boy's bathroom and how he should go there. She also seemed to have her hand on what looked like some kind of weapon. Solo felt he was about to get into yet another bout of trouble, but this time he wasn't choosing for himself. "I'm not leaving without my... Friend." Every time the word reached his tongue he felt like gagging. Though he knew this would never fix unless he got used to it. He glanced at the girl, though for once it was without the usual glare. Was that... Concern?

"She obviously isn't feeling well, so I'm supposed to help." Supposed to? His mind had decided that before he could change his words, though part of him began to agree moments later. His gaze shifted to her hand, resting on whatever weapon she had hidden there, and then back at her. "I think I've been in enough fights today, I just want to get her to feel better. So if you'd lower your hand it'd be fine. It's not like I planned to come here in the first place." He sighed. She could kill him probably pretty easily right now, though if it came to that he'd make sure she didn't leave without severe injury. He found himself, oddly enough, hoping to avoid any more fighting.

He instead directed his attention back to Eva. "Maybe we could talk about it somewhere else, I think this girl wants to stab me or beat me or something."

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Volt: I need to get outta here...

The small chameleon stood behind Oz. Volt stood behind a tree. And the forest stood behind the fence of the graveyard. The distance was small... but he didn't want to be caught. Unless he could run quick enough...

Well, he definitely could. The question was, could he be light on his toes while he was at it?

Breathing heavily behind a tree, Volt waited. Not patiently- I mean, when did he ever wait patiently? But nevertheless, he was screwed... and so was that chameleon, in a few freaking minutes. Gah! What was he going to do?

He looked towards the forest, only some meters away, and then upward. It was getting far too dark, or at least, to foggy.. It was now... or...

He sulked. Never. He looked ahead. HE would have to run quietly, extremely quietly, to get there. Volt smirked. He tried this all the time at his house in the human world, running through in the middle of the night but trying to not attract the attention of his father, or his mother. Though it wasn't the easiest thing, he convinced himself he was a pro. Which he definitely was not, but that slipped his mind as he lightly stepped on the ground, then arriving on the edge of the forest. He looked back. The blond mage was still distracted, doing... whatever he may have been doing. Volt hadn´t looked long enough, nor did he care. It was now a matter of getting back to the dorm, for lunch, or dinner. He wasn quite sure of the time... But hearing noises in the forest he concluded he had to get out, fast, even now as he was out of possible sight of Oz.

Volt put all his energy into summoning a horse. But he was too vague. He said something he could ride and that could take him quickly home, on land. There were many examples of these conditions, but in his case, it was... an ostrich.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Ashling
The Bathroom
~

While her glowing eye narrowed on the boy, recollection of the events before class spun to the forefront of her mind, the fiasco in the cafeteria that would have resulted in the injury of some of her friends had she not flipped the table with Elene's assistance. Cutlery and people that were scattered across the great hall because of the works of one boy that couldn't control his rage, who she had briefly spotted before leaping into action and had watched Elene mock just after. The glazed look in his eyes and the attire that didn't strictly match the school's instructions let her know that it was the same fellow, and with that realization came a fire in her chest.

"You!" Ashling placed her hand around an imaginary sword hilt in her sheath, working her illusions so they would come to fruition in the form of a wicked blade and drawing the illusory weapon along with a burst of cool air and the snikt of sliding steel as its tip pointed at just below the boy's chin. The Wakizashi's scent was that of a well-oiled sheath and a slight hint of dried blood that she was sure would put fear into the boy's heart if he bothered to pay attention to details. It was only against the rules to wield a weapon, after all, and this just appeared to be one in all other ways. "You're the one that destroyed the cafeteria and almost killed my friends." She wasn't allowing her anger to get the better of herself, but there was a certain venom in the Succubi's words that promised danger. "Leave." She re-stated, pushing the tip of her blade an inch closer to the stranger's face, with her arm curved at the elbow and ready to be extended into a lunge or pulled down to slash across his chest.

It wouldn't actually hurt him, but it would allow her the opportunity for a sucker punch before he knew it.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ "Solo"
Energy.png
100%
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
Girl's Bathroom

Chapter Three: Part Ten
Social Interaction

There was an immediate intensity in the air, and Solo's instincts overwhelmed him with a sense of danger, though he was unable to react as he was thrust against the wall, a blade dangerously close to his neck. There was a distinct fear rumbling inside of him, though not fear of the girl; it was fear of the blade. He seemed to know how dire this situation was-- he could die right here! And yet... He didn't step down. For once his boldness was not the set for his ego; this was pure determination. His eyes met the girl's, his ice blue stare more than serious. "I'm not leaving here without Eva. I don't care what you do to me."

He squinted slightly, as if he was anticipating an attack from her, or rather, calling a bluff? He had no doubts that this girl would kill him the moment she got the chance, though for once he actually meant well with his intentions. "Please..." He added, very much out of character for him. He stood his ground, whether he'd get hurt, or killed. "I'm only here for Eva." He turned his head and his gaze rested at the feet that belonged to Eva, slightly visible from under the stall door.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Ashling
The Bathroom
~
Ashling took several moments to collect herself as the boy pinned himself against the wall for fear of her blade; a weapon that filled her with all the confidence she could ever need, were it actually in her hand. It was strange how, throughout her whole life, she'd suffered because of somebody whose heart was bled into coldness thanks to the re-assuring soul of a blade clenched in their fist. She didn't want to become that person, not one bit, but it was definitely effective in making the boy panic somewhat. And so he should have been, she reasoned, without even an apology uttered for his monstrous actions. Licking her lips, she knew that it was not her place to hand out judgement on the students. No matter how vile.

"Repent for your actions." Ashling ordered the worm before her, with a voice surprisingly serene for one who had, just a moment before, been ready to beat the boy into the dust. With a swift movement of her arm, she sheathed the blade and pointed her finger at Solo in its stead. "And leave the girl's bathroom while you're at it; the sobbing can come to see you when she's ready."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ "Solo"
Energy.png
100%
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
Girl's Bathroom

Chapter Three: Part Eleven
Social Interaction

He was told to repent for his actions. What actions? "I don't know what you're talking about," he said plainly, with disinterest. What did he have to apologize for? Solo doesn't apologize, even if he knows it's his fault. She then pointed her finger directly in his face, once more telling him to leave. "I told you I'm not going anywhere without Eva." He crossed his arms. He was raised to stand his ground, and this time he had more than enough reason, in his mind. "If that's a problem for you, get over it. I'm not leaving without her. That's that."

He closed his eyes, letting his head lower as he began to lean against the wall. "I've had enough fighting for today, but I'm not changing my mind. Eva," He directed his voice toward the stall, "let's get out of here, we can talk on the way back to the dorm." He turned his head back toward the girl, staring somewhat blankly. The concern for Eva was apparent, though he did his best to simply act tough and cover that emotion. "Does that work for you?"

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Ashling
The Bathroom
~
The Succubus felt a small spot of blood appear on her bottom lip as her jaw clenched in preparation for the fight that was now sure to come; unrepetant and arrogant despite the opportunity for mercy that she'd offered him. She would gladly accept the penalties for violence if she could put the bastard in his place. With a glance to the side, she spotted the door that would be sure to open and could serve as something to bounce a throw off of when the sobbing girl inside would open it, potentially to stop the violence, but that was a small possiility at best. The sinks would be able to provide obstacles for violence, for his head to fall through with a good trip on her part, and the blade was too far out of her reach to use effectively in the brief moment that his gaze was as blank as his mind. Without warning, her fist lurched out and aimed itself at the stranger's forehead in a controlled punch intended to daze.

While Ashling was trained in military combat and spent many days sparring, there was something else that allowed her to be effective in combat, even if she wasn't allowed to reveal her true form for the advantages that flight and an extra limb would entail. Along with her jabbing fist came of a blinding burst of light that she hoped would disorient him, while her legs braced for retaliation and her opposite hand gripped her sheath in preparation to follow up the punch with a jab of her elbow or, if he didn't retaliate immediately, bashing her sheath against his skull.

Back