The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 6th, 2013, 09:13 PM
IceyPinkLemons

Nature: Lonely
Haven't had any replies. Woo. I'm awesome. Now to return to photobucket for images that appear without clicking...so that lazy people will actually look at this.

BAM. Thordew. Sexy beast. He's not #069 for no reason.

Weirder one still, Sloap. The slippery soap thing. LOL. SOAP?! POKEMON!? Absurd! Yeah, well suck on dis lil' guy then. (Get it? Like in the Christmas Story?) Oh I'm just a killer tonight.

Old March 8th, 2013, 08:10 AM
heyo
HEYO!

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceyPinkLemons View Post
Haven't had any replies. Woo. I'm awesome. Now to return to photobucket for images that appear without clicking...so that lazy people will actually look at this.

BAM. Thordew. Sexy beast. He's not #069 for no reason.

Weirder one still, Sloap. The slippery soap thing. LOL. SOAP?! POKEMON!? Absurd! Yeah, well suck on dis lil' guy then. (Get it? Like in the Christmas Story?) Oh I'm just a killer tonight.
Thordew is hideously sexy, in the best way that I could possibly mean it. And soap does seem like a weird Fakemon concept to me, but I like it. I can't give a ton of feedback on retro-style sprites, but I do think they look good. Keep up the good work.
Old March 10th, 2013, 08:02 PM
IceyPinkLemons

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyo View Post
Thordew is hideously sexy, in the best way that I could possibly mean it. And soap does seem like a weird Fakemon concept to me, but I like it. I can't give a ton of feedback on retro-style sprites, but I do think they look good. Keep up the good work.
Why thank you. And I intend to good sir.

UPDATE-AROO: So I haven't revealed much information about the plotline I have in mind for my region... WELL, here's a lil' teaser taste.

INTRODUCING...

THE ONE, THE ONLY, TEAM TREETOPS!
AND...

TEAM IRONFISTS, FUDGE YEAH BROSKI!

...Ahem. Anywho, go ahead and take a wild guess at which team uses what type. For those unable to figure it out, it's Grass and Steel, respectively.

Old October 19th, 2013, 09:33 AM
IceyPinkLemons

Been a while, nothing new for the project, but here are some requests and gifts I did of other people's Fakemons for practice. None of these belong to me, they belong to their respective artists.

Lefini Lupyre Kyrizzen
Meowave, Whaleow, and Pussocean
Raupillar, Verstecoon, and Vogelfly
Parascend
Seaquin
Veneon

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links