Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 28th, 2013, 01:49 AM
Starry Windy
Show your Victory!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest

Advertise here
Starting in Pokemon Black and White, a big improvement is added that you could register up to 25 functions and items (instead of just one key item in previous generations), which is ready for you to use when you press Y Button, which is known in the game as the Ready button.

What do you think about this improved feature?
Starry Windy
PC Supporter since January 4th, 2014
“And remember I do hope you keep shining bright!” - Hikamaru
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old February 28th, 2013, 05:49 AM
Student D1
De-Wott?

Location: It's where the sun rises, but it's smaller than Japan.
Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to Student D1
Well, it was a good upgrade to the feature. I was so relieved that I'm able to access many things, such as the Bike, in just two presses. I could even access my bag without closing the Dowsing Machine. It's better than the previous generations, where I can only register one key item, and the key item I mostly register is the Bike, especially Gen. III since there are many bike obstacles in the Hoenn region.

Other than that, there's nothing much I could say about it, despite wishing to retain that improved feature in X and Y.

Profile | PM | Intro Thread | PokéSpe | White 2 FC
Old February 28th, 2013, 05:58 AM
Hikamaru
I have not had my teeth whitened!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
This was a neat upgrade that made accessing registered key items even faster, I always hated having to look through the bag and I like to assign several items to the register, like the Bicycle and Super Rod. This was a huge improvement over previous games, which only allowed one item to get registered.

I'm hoping this feature is retained in X and Y as well as any later games.
Old February 28th, 2013, 06:06 AM
Sean
I live where the sky ends
Community Supporter

I prefer looking through my bag ;__; I always skip items by accident
Old February 28th, 2013, 06:52 PM
Krazzikk

Nature: Relaxed
I adore this feature, it's sooo helpful. Especially because I'm the type of person who gets off and on their bike every 10 seconds xD

Also nice for opening map
This signature has been disabled.
Donger is too large.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old February 28th, 2013, 10:40 PM
Brendino
#fpt2014

Nature: Quiet
This was extremely useful, since we could not only register key items, but also things like our TM case or Trainer Card. I never really used the bike in past games because of the key item limit (and because I was too lazy to go through my bag and find it), so it was really nice to have it selectable from a much smaller list that was readily available.

I try to keep my list as small as possible, and I don't think I've ever exceeded five. Off the top of my head I've got the Bicycle, Dowsing Machine, Xtransceiver, my Free Space in my bag and my party Pokemon on my ready list.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014: DARK // NORMAL
Old March 7th, 2013, 07:27 AM
Forever
let it go

I really liked it! But I wanted to re-order everything at some point and then I kind of didn't (or couldn't??) Nevertheless I had the bike and uhhh the dowsing machine! There was something else too but I can't remember... maybe the rod? Useful fo' sure though!
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
Old March 7th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Correspondence

I really liked this new feature.Its so easier to access items that you would use more often like the bicycle, map, dowsing machine, X-Transceiver and so on.
Old March 11th, 2013, 10:59 AM
MIAU
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I actually have a lot of things registered, like the map, dowsing machine, rod, medicine pocket, habitat list and I'm pretty sure a couple more :D
Old March 11th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Very helpful feature that I found very useful. Made things so much easier since I hated digging through my bag to find things!

rockin' | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here