The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 5th, 2013, 07:42 AM
sid95
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to sid95
Are the third gym of Orange Island and Cave Of Wisdom playable in beta 3.3?

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/355/b/4/luffy_animated71_by_new_luffy-d5opkes.gif
Old March 5th, 2013, 10:26 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by sid95 View Post
Are the third gym of Orange Island and Cave Of Wisdom playable in beta 3.3?
No, the third gym is yet to be available in LC as only two gyms are available yet
Old March 5th, 2013, 11:41 PM
sid95
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to sid95
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
No, the third gym is yet to be available in LC as only two gyms are available yet
Oh, ok. Thanks for the reply! :D
All I can do is wait for the next release now..
Old March 6th, 2013, 04:19 AM
kearnseyboy6
Aussie's Toughest Mudder

How is LaZ going to to continue adding map names into Fire Red? From his beta 3.1 there is only a few unused map names and there is no known way on how to add more without corrupting ROMs

Last edited by kearnseyboy6; March 6th, 2013 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Recieve notifications
Old March 6th, 2013, 07:29 AM
linkandzelda
n00b desu ka?

Nature: Careful
This is just a notice that the Trainer Request 2013 will be closing on March 15th. If you haven't already submitted a trainer then you can still submit them until then. How do you know if you won? You'll have to find out by playing xD
Old March 6th, 2013, 09:16 AM
iCharles
Unhatched Egg

Hi, first of all I want to thank the author Link and Zelda for creating this wonderful hack for free, and for letting us relive our priceless childhood. Now, I have played pre version 3 and I thought that my previous save files would work with the current version as it is said on the first page, but it didn't. So that leaves me in this unhonorable beggar state. I would like to ask if anyone has a save file after version 3 at the time when they defeated the elite four or after they got to the Orange Islands. I would accept anything you give me as long as the 2 maps are opened, and any pokemon in your arsenal, or non at all, I would even gladly accept a single pokemon.

I will most humbly accept it and would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.
Old March 6th, 2013, 10:01 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkandzelda View Post
This is just a notice that the Trainer Request 2013 will be closing on March 15th. If you haven't already submitted a trainer then you can still submit them until then. How do you know if you won? You'll have to find out by playing xD
This means I am getting late for it. I have to think fast what team do I put for the trainer request
Old March 8th, 2013, 06:21 AM
robin22gongon

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to robin22gongon
Hey I loved this game but, The intro sprite is kinda well let's put it at distorted. How about using another sprite? Oh and hey, how did you remove the Rival naming intro?
Old March 8th, 2013, 10:18 AM
BillPierce18
Unhatched Egg

Where is the Cave of Wisdom??

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidcrystaluser1234 View Post
I'm confused on the storyline right now, unsure what to do.

Director of the teleportation device asked me to go onto the cave of wisdom. Ok, I do that, and the sign says yadda yadda beat em, don't die.. And so I fall down the hole. When I talk to the statues, it goes like lickitung level 63 and a dodrio lv 32 comes up, I kill it, and then the game just freezes. Can't press a, b, start, or directional. I already went into the Zane mansion with the giant table with the meeting. What do?

That occurred on your pre-prepared emulator as well.

Last edited by BillPierce18; March 8th, 2013 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old March 8th, 2013, 07:52 PM
azndrumsticks
Unhatched Egg

what route is wingull is found on?
Old March 8th, 2013, 10:02 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillPierce18 View Post

When you do a Team Rocket event on second Orange Island.. Cave of Wisdom can be found my surfing south of that place
Old March 9th, 2013, 04:25 PM
blingdar
Unhatched Egg

Hey guys, I've looked around this threat for the location of the pokemon scyther and it seems from prior posts, circa 2012, that it is a random encounter in national park. However, I've spent the past 2 hours trying to find on there and I can't.

Has anyone had any luck catching a scyther in 3.3 Liquid Crystal?
Old March 10th, 2013, 02:31 AM
hackstar
Check it out!!

Nature: Bashful
ha!!! about 1000 comments given for this hack!!!!! great!!!!
Old March 10th, 2013, 04:33 AM
Sum

Does the storyline end in the Nexus Lab or should you just step on the right combination?
Old March 10th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Frostbiyt
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkofhyrule View Post
Scratch my prior question. Figured it out, lot easier than it seemed originally. But heres a question, can I get the other two starters and if so when/how?
You figured it out? How did you get it to work?
Old March 10th, 2013, 04:14 PM
robin22gongon

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to robin22gongon
Hey Guys! I play Liquid Crystal on my gpSP kai but whenever I check the date and time e.g. it's Monday here today, it will say Sunday instead, any idea how I can fix these?
Old March 10th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Nauje
A sofa in San Tropez...
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I'll be trying out this hack for sure. Graphics look beautiful!

Also wouldn't mind myself being in the game too
Trainer Name: Scyke Murr
Trainer Class: Cooltrainer
Trainer Items: 1 Hyper Potion

Trainer's Pokémon: Pikachu (with Volt Tackle), Arcanine (with Flamethrower), Lapras (with Ice Beam)

Before Battle dialog: I once challenged the Elite Four with just three Pokemon. Let's just say it didn't end very well... I'll beat you though!
Beaten dialog: I can't even beat a normal Pokemon trainer, let alone take down the Elite Four!
After Battle dialog: I'll be sure to capture more Pokemon next time. Maybe then I can finally take down the Pokemon League!
Old March 10th, 2013, 05:35 PM
FenrirDarkWolf
Water Musician Fenrir

Quote:
Originally Posted by robin22gongon View Post
Hey Guys! I play Liquid Crystal on my gpSP kai but whenever I check the date and time e.g. it's Monday here today, it will say Sunday instead, any idea how I can fix these?
I think you have to play it with only the emulator listed on the front badge.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296631 -My Art Den
On AAO
On DeviantArt
On FurAffinity
Old March 10th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Strikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scyke View Post
I'll be trying out this hack for sure. Graphics look beautiful!

Also wouldn't mind myself being in the game too
Trainer Name: Scyke Murr
Trainer Class: Cooltrainer
Trainer Items: 1 Hyper Potion

Trainer's Pokémon: Pikachu (with Volt Tackle), Arcanine (with Flamethrower), Lapras (with Ice Beam)

Before Battle dialog: I once challenged the Elite Four with just three Pokemon. Let's just say it didn't end very well... I'll beat you though!
Beaten dialog: I can't even beat a normal Pokemon trainer, let alone take down the Elite Four!
After Battle dialog: I'll be sure to capture more Pokemon next time. Maybe then I can finally take down the Pokemon League!
Improve your reading skills before you post again. It has been stated a hundred times already that if you want to send a trainer request, to do so in the methods LaZ has described.
Old March 10th, 2013, 10:39 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by robin22gongon View Post
All other emulators unlike VBA have problems are semi supported in LC. So have no other choice but to play that part on VBA
Old March 11th, 2013, 04:20 AM
ch4r1zard
Burner of backsides

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
All other emulators unlike VBA have problems are semi supported in LC. So have no other choice but to play that part on VBA
the only emulator other than VBA that the RTC seems to work as intended that ive found is gameboid v2.4.7 on android, but still isnt without its random crashes every now and again

Current project: Anime cry replacement - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=294657
Old March 11th, 2013, 05:13 AM
Jambo51
Glory To Arstotzka

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikes View Post
Improve your reading skills before you post again. It has been stated a hundred times already that if you want to send a trainer request, to do so in the methods LaZ has described.
I realise you were only trying to help keep this thread clear of spammy trainer requests, but your post could be doing with a bit less attitude. Give the guy a break, it's not easy to find the post where LaZ described how to submit a trainer request, and simply telling him to "improve your reading skills" isn't going to help prevent such posts. If you had linked to LaZ's post and kindly said to check it out, that would've been much better.
Old March 11th, 2013, 05:19 AM
Ksiazek Bartlomiej
Rejishan awake...

Nature: Hardy
I have great thing for you as new trainer... I give you in my game a place <I make game in RPG XP>

Trainer Name: Sir Allan
Trainer Class: Thonsu Champ *If you can't give new class give PKMN Trainer*
Trainer Items: 4x Full Restore

Trainer's Pokémon: Ninetails lvl 79, Sneasel lvl 79, Houndoom lvl 79, Absol lvl 79, Murkrow lvl 79, Missdreavus lvl 82

Before Battle dialog: Hello! Who I am? It is hard to said you who I am. You do not known my region named Thonsu. Is so far away from Orange Islands. To answer who I am i give you simple answer. I am dark type gym leader from here. As you come here... I want test you trainer!
Beaten dialog: I lost my dark powers.
After Battle dialog: Nice battle... Meybe once day we meet in my Gym in the Soulvile City...

POKEMON DIRTY SUN - Comming Soon.
Old March 11th, 2013, 07:15 AM
Strikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambo51 View Post
I realise you were only trying to help keep this thread clear of spammy trainer requests, but your post could be doing with a bit less attitude. Give the guy a break, it's not easy to find the post where LaZ described how to submit a trainer request, and simply telling him to "improve your reading skills" isn't going to help prevent such posts. If you had linked to LaZ's post and kindly said to check it out, that would've been much better.
Sorry, it is just that, I said this to people over 5 times I think. Along with other people. Seriously, post after post I replied, and kindly told them to reread the post as LaZ specifically stated how to send in the requests. Multiple times, over and over again. Getting annoyed now is all....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksiazek Bartlomiej View Post
I have great thing for you as new trainer... I give you in my game a place <I make game in RPG XP>

Trainer Name: Sir Allan
Trainer Class: Thonsu Champ *If you can't give new class give PKMN Trainer*
Trainer Items: 4x Full Restore

Trainer's Pokémon: Ninetails lvl 79, Sneasel lvl 79, Houndoom lvl 79, Absol lvl 79, Murkrow lvl 79, Missdreavus lvl 82

Before Battle dialog: Hello! Who I am? It is hard to said you who I am. You do not known my region named Thonsu. Is so far away from Orange Islands. To answer who I am i give you simple answer. I am dark type gym leader from here. As you come here... I want test you trainer!
Beaten dialog: I lost my dark powers.
After Battle dialog: Nice battle... Meybe once day we meet in my Gym in the Soulvile City...
And this happens, like seriously. Those other times are the same thing, after JUST telling a person not to post the request here and to do so in the post LaZ provided another persons posts RIGHT AFTER with another request. I mean in order to know about the trainer requests they would of had to have read the main post in the first place. So how could someone read one part of the post, yet completely ignore the rest of the very same post?

I mean there were posts made in reply to those who posted their trainer requests here, telling them that LaZ stated how to send the trainer requests, then almost right after that another person makes a trainer request post!

But fine, here is the post that explained how to contact Laz with a request. http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=3367
Old March 11th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Nauje
A sofa in San Tropez...
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikes View Post
Sorry; that was my own fault. I'll PM the trainer request now. I don't like the attitude in your post though, it's the first time I've since this hack and I wasn't aware about how to submit a trainer. Jeez mate aha

Last edited by Nauje; March 11th, 2013 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links