The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Resources

Notices

Resources Everything you need to help make your game can be found in here. You can also post your own resources. Remember to give credit!
The thread revival limit does not apply here.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 21st, 2013, 04:32 AM
Hoenn
➜is not the last B E A C O N

Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
^ I would also like the indoor tiles.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 12:44 PM
Ksiazek Bartlomiej
Rejishan awake...

Nature: Hardy
Someone can create for me Whirlpool Script? I need it badly to my game... I want add to there JOHTO. I do a lot of maps from there... But I need Whirlpool Script for them.
- During Centuries... Whole worlds try keep in survive... Beafore the space start existing... In chaos eye appeared two eggs... One of mighty pokemon Arceus... Secound with less known Rejishan... Those two pokemon start build their worlds in other warps... Rejishan lose him mission... And undone world named now was TORN WORLD where now live Giratina... Arceus create world with Pokemons where live everywhere alongside with humans... What do Arceus after fail of Rejishan? He give him able to live in him world... But Rejishan want create something which been himself... And from biggest dessert upper than Unova Region start creating new region... This region is Thonsu... New species of Pokemons start locate at their region... Arceus fell angry... But forgive Rejishan and make with him friendship... But now... Is no one know... Rejishan hide in human body... Human name of Thonsu Creator is Sir Allan Newlight... - MYTH ABOUT REJISHAN (Pokemon Dirty Sun plot)

MY MUSIC SHOP - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296954
Old February 22nd, 2013, 12:54 PM
BenGames,Films, and More!
Are you not entertained?

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksiazek Bartlomiej View Post
Someone can create for me Whirlpool Script? I need it badly to my game... I want add to there JOHTO. I do a lot of maps from there... But I need Whirlpool Script for them.
I have a fairly good one, but I will only give it to you if u share ur whirlpool tilesets with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGames,Films, and More! View Post
I have a fairly good one, but I will only give it to you if u share ur whirlpool tilesets with me
After I said I would help, I found that the script isn't actually that good. It could work better, I don't want to give u crap, so give me some time to work on it

I'm working on this game where you travel through all the regions. Pretty epic huh? Well guess what? I need over world and battle sprites! In BW2 and RMXP format could I have Koga, All Kanto (except Lance), Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh Elite 4, All rivals from all gens (except for blue), all prof. From all gens, all vilainous teams from all gens. Credit will be given certainly. I know this is big but it can be done!

YouTube Channel
Deviant Art
BGFM Forums
Take a quiz about me!
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
If you say "pls" or "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".

Last edited by BenGames,Films, and More!; February 22nd, 2013 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 02:08 PM
Ksiazek Bartlomiej
Rejishan awake...

Sure... Yesterday I send you my Tiles for Whirlpool

Sorry... Tomorow XD But I do not have High Quality Sprites.
- During Centuries... Whole worlds try keep in survive... Beafore the space start existing... In chaos eye appeared two eggs... One of mighty pokemon Arceus... Secound with less known Rejishan... Those two pokemon start build their worlds in other warps... Rejishan lose him mission... And undone world named now was TORN WORLD where now live Giratina... Arceus create world with Pokemons where live everywhere alongside with humans... What do Arceus after fail of Rejishan? He give him able to live in him world... But Rejishan want create something which been himself... And from biggest dessert upper than Unova Region start creating new region... This region is Thonsu... New species of Pokemons start locate at their region... Arceus fell angry... But forgive Rejishan and make with him friendship... But now... Is no one know... Rejishan hide in human body... Human name of Thonsu Creator is Sir Allan Newlight... - MYTH ABOUT REJISHAN (Pokemon Dirty Sun plot)

Last edited by Ksiazek Bartlomiej; February 22nd, 2013 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 23rd, 2013, 07:54 AM
LynnCreed
Mime Jr.

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LynnCreed
Does anyone know where I can get any tilesets from Pokemon Ranger? I've ripped more tiles myself than Spriter's Resource has...but it's been a few years and I've sort of forgotten how to do it.

Basically I need an emulator of Ranger and its 2 sequels and a program that will let me rip data from it.

I'm back!

Last edited by LynnCreed; February 23rd, 2013 at 11:28 AM.
Old February 23rd, 2013, 12:19 PM
Yamiidenryuu

Are there any Pokemon tilesets out there that use actual 32x32 tiles rather than resized 16x16 ones?

Cheren Comic is a comic about Cheren! Go read it.
Old February 23rd, 2013, 12:22 PM
LynnCreed
Mime Jr.

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LynnCreed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamiidenryuu View Post
Are there any Pokemon tilesets out there that use actual 32x32 tiles rather than resized 16x16 ones?
Not likely. Most games and roms are made in the standard size, so if you're using anything else you'll most likely need to sprite them yourself.

I'm back!
Old February 23rd, 2013, 12:28 PM
Ksiazek Bartlomiej
Rejishan awake...

Who can give me good BW or B2W2 tiles for RPGXP? I need it really for making good visual effect in my game.

Old February 23rd, 2013, 02:28 PM
DialgaPrime
Unhatched Egg

May I get a Pokemon Essential for RPG Maker VX Ace? My Pokemon Essentials from the Wiki doesn't seem to work.. The link on "Where to begin a Pokémon fan game on RMXP" where it sends me to its wiki got deleted.. (The page got deleted)
Old February 23rd, 2013, 03:36 PM
carmaniac
Where the pickle surprise at?

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by DialgaPrime View Post
May I get a Pokemon Essential for RPG Maker VX Ace? My Pokemon Essentials from the Wiki doesn't seem to work.. The link on "Where to begin a Pokémon fan game on RMXP" where it sends me to its wiki got deleted.. (The page got deleted)
Pokémon essentials is not compatible with VX Ace, it was made for RPG Maker XP version. There is hardly any kits that are at a stable release with enough resource to make a Pokémon game on VX Ace, considering that it is still fairly new.

Pokémon: Lost Souls.

Developed by Carmaniac.
Old February 23rd, 2013, 04:45 PM
FL
Pokémon Island Creator

Quote:
Who can give me good BW or B2W2 tiles for RPGXP? I need it really for making good visual effect in my game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL . View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abnegation View Post

BW Player Room
BW Indoor Tileset
DarkDragonn Public Tileset

These are the only ones I really know of, there isn't many around.
There also http://ultimospriter.deviantart.com/gallery/
-------------------------------------------
Old March 6th, 2013, 04:05 AM
Are you not entertained?

Quote:
Link Here
Included are DPPt, HGSS, BW, BW2.

Quote:
-------------------------------------------
Not exactly...Link

YouTube Channel
Deviant Art
BGFM Forums
Take a quiz about me!
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
If you say "pls" or "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".

Last edited by BenGames,Films, and More!; March 6th, 2013 at 04:06 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old March 10th, 2013, 01:40 AM
Dracian
Unhatched Egg

Anybody have some PROPERLY SIZED Black/White water autotiles? I can NOT find any...
Old March 10th, 2013, 06:04 AM
Are you not entertained?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracian View Post
Anybody have some PROPERLY SIZED Black/White water autotiles? I can NOT find any...
I think you are out of luck...

YouTube Channel
Deviant Art
BGFM Forums
Take a quiz about me!
Old March 10th, 2013, 07:11 AM
Sterryn
Unhatched Egg

I need a 480x320 map of Kanto that has the cities/towns/etc matching up to a 30x20 grid.
I have found a larger map, and I can resize it, however I cannot alter the image so that it matches the grid.

Could anyone please help me with this?

Edit: And by maps I mean town/wall maps.
I would appreciate it so much if someone could help me out here.

Last edited by Sterryn; March 10th, 2013 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Clarification
Old March 10th, 2013, 08:48 AM
FL
Pokémon Island Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterryn View Post
I need a 480x320 map of Kanto that has the cities/towns/etc matching up to a 30x20 grid.
I have found a larger map, and I can resize it, however I cannot alter the image so that it matches the grid.

Could anyone please help me with this?
Try to copy the maps from Curt's Region Starter Kit.
Old March 10th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Sterryn
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Try to copy the maps from .
Thanks for that link, but maybe I didn't explain myself well enough. I meant regional maps for town maps/wall maps.
Old March 11th, 2013, 08:00 PM
cheesums
Unhatched Egg

Hello! I really like to updatr my game with DP graphics, and I see a lot of people using them. But, I can't find a complete set, snd I'm confused about how to rip sprites. ; o; Can you guys help?
Old March 11th, 2013, 08:07 PM
carmaniac

We have a request thread for a reason you know, to keep the resource section tidy. A simple search of google does help. If you can't compile these then I suggest you learn how to do so, as there's only so much people will spoon feed others resources before they have to venture on their own.
http://spriters-resource.com/custom_...on/sheet/24115

Developed by Carmaniac.
Old March 11th, 2013, 08:19 PM
cheesums
Unhatched Egg

Sorry for posting in the wrong thread. I'm new to the forums and am on mobile. Thanks for the link, though you seem pretty mad?
Old March 12th, 2013, 06:54 AM
carmaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesums View Post
Sorry for posting in the wrong thread. I'm new to the forums and am on mobile. Thanks for the link, though you seem pretty mad?
Haha, sorry about that, I always seem pretty mad I just have an angry personality XD.

Developed by Carmaniac.
Old March 12th, 2013, 03:27 PM
FL
Pokémon Island Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesums View Post
Hello! I really like to updatr my game with DP graphics, and I see a lot of people using them. But, I can't find a complete set, snd I'm confused about how to rip sprites. ; o; Can you guys help?
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=1083
Old March 24th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Meowth
That's Right!
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Meowth Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Meowth
Hey, I don't really know where to put these, but I'm sure they've been requested here before, so here are my DPPT/HGSS styled Red and Green back sprites I made for PokeMMO but since they've updated to an actual clothing avatar system they're kind of useless there.

Give me credit if you use them.

Old March 25th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Whitney's Shaymin
Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Already got the needed item

"The Incredibly Pretty Girl"

Gym Leader Whitney
link | link | link

FC: 4699-7156-4669 IGN: Gavin

Last edited by Whitney's Shaymin; March 27th, 2013 at 06:11 PM.
Old March 25th, 2013, 07:19 PM
Crystal Noel
RPG Maker VX Ace Scripter

Nature: Docile
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemoner2500 View Post
I need rpg maker xp ready roxie overworld (from bw2) sprites. Thanks in advance
If you'd like I've got some VX ones I can convert. All I need to know is compared to the original sprite how big do you want it to be?

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links