• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • A reminder that our new forum software has 2FA! It can be accessed by clicking your username and then "Password and security" from the menu. We strongly suggest not reusing passwords for your online accounts and enabling 2FA if possible.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The reason I joined PC is....

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
The reason i joined PC is to enjoy Pokemon with people who like it as much as i do!!
Also, to speculate about X/Y and try some hacks and challenges :)

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
The reason I joined was because I wanted to learn more about ROM Hacking.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
...to download Pokemon songs! n_n At that time PC had a movie/song request thread, which was the greatest thing ever, until everyone realised it was illegal (I used it AFTER getting my first few threads locked :x)

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Why, to download a hack, of course! Surprisingly enough, it wasn't Shiny Gold, as I hadn't even heard of it at the time. I had given away all my games and my SP away a year prior to joining, and discovered that a cheaper way to play Pokemon games again than buying everything again, was to simply download ROM's and emulators. Sorry! :( But yeah, then I discovered hacks, and found my way to this site to download a few, and then I left again once that was done \o/

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
The reason I joined...well, here's the story:

I was in youtube, back in 2011, and I saw Ash Gray. I said, "Heyyy how do I play this?" and then the youtubers that played the hack posted a link in their description, and I got there. Hey, this is my third account only for you to know xD.

Oh, and I hate ROM Hacking now :p

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I joined PC because I wanted to talk about potential Ruby and Sapphire remakes. I've been here for more than two years now and still nothing :P

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I joined PC, because I simply wanted a Pokemon Forum to talk on. Turns out ironically that all I do is talk nonsense on the DCC. :p

Back