Hey guys I was just wondering if people in the local time zones such as GMT or GMT+1/GMT+2 would be interested in an online Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 campaign. It would be held once a week on a particular day with 4-5 players and 1 Dungeon Master. I don't mind being a Dungeon master as I enjoy the game as a whole but if someone would like to be the Dungeon Master I am more than welcome to let them do so !
I am yet to decide what online role playing software that will be used, but in general that can be down to the group as a whole.
This will be open to members in the UK and Europe. It would be nice to have US/Canadian players but unfortunately the time difference is really bad T_T
Yes newcomers are welcome.
The only requirements are:
1. Your English is understandable if it's not your 1st language
2. You have Skype and are willing to voice communicate with a group of rowdy people (since DnD is a lot of fun !)
3. Can make a schedule that you can meet that particular day of playing either on a Tuesday, Thursday,Friday,Saturday or Sunday (those days are easier for me to have a whole day to play or at least a good 4-6 hours.)
4. Are willing to learn the game if you don't know how to play !
5. Have a decent enough knowledge of computers and know how to install relevant software to get playing !
That's all for now ! Just wondering to see if anyone would be interested.
Last edited by Renpuu; March 7th, 2013 at 09:00 AM.
Mostly all of the expansions would be available for 3.5 DnD. I could play with US/Canadian players but only on weekends and we would have to setup a good time where we can all be awake and ready to play like be up more earlier in the morning so it's near afternoon in the UK rather than evening.
That's why ideally I would prefer UK/European players as the time difference is only a couple of hours, but I don't mind having a mixed group from all places if people can wake up and get up on time.
We could play Pathfinder if you are willing to be the DM, since it is a similar system but I am not familiar with DMing pathfinder.