The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 10th, 2013, 03:47 AM
killeroo99
Unhatched Egg

Is there a way i can get vaporeon in this game I would really like it because the eevee that you get a flora only evolves into leafeon or glaceon?
Old March 10th, 2013, 10:58 PM
elteneleven
Unhatched Egg

Hey!
How do you evolve Onix? So far he is level 50 and I'm pulling my hair out because of his glaring water and grass weaknesses just waiting for that beautiful secondary steel typing to come along. I already checked the black market for a metal coat, but no beans.
Perchance do I just have to grind?
Grind at night?
Grind at daytime?
Grind with happiness?
Thanks.

Hey!
How do you evolve Onix? So far he is level 50 and I'm pulling my hair out because of his glaring water and grass weaknesses just waiting for that beautiful secondary steel typing to come along. I already checked the black market for a metal coat, but no beans.
Grind at night?
Grind at daytime?
Grind with happiness?
Thanks.

Last edited by elteneleven; March 10th, 2013 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old March 11th, 2013, 12:13 AM
jonnyboy91
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by elteneleven View Post
Hey!
Grind at night?
Grind at daytime?
Grind with happiness?
Thanks.
You have to evolve it by happiness, either day or night does not matter.
Old March 11th, 2013, 04:47 AM
elteneleven
Unhatched Egg

Thank you very much . Now I can finally get dat steel typing
Old March 11th, 2013, 05:20 AM
MILF
Unhatched Egg

CB any ppl can tell me what i need to do to make it to the top of the building at the Grey Island
and any1 pls giv me more tips about sword
im really going crazy with that
Old March 12th, 2013, 01:25 AM
nomi1993a
Nauman Nasir

how to get bagon iam searching for it, plz some one help. . . . and the location of dratini and deino also thnx in advance. .
Old March 13th, 2013, 04:16 AM
nomi1993a
Nauman Nasir

how to get exp share im searching but didnt find, nw iam on 6th gym nw iam in need of it plz help?
Old March 13th, 2013, 04:19 AM

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by MILF View Post
CB any ppl can tell me what i need to do to make it to the top of the building at the Grey Island
and any1 pls giv me more tips about sword
im really going crazy with that
You can find the sword in a cave which is near Redwood City,also,it's a hidden cave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomi1993a View Post
how to get bagon iam searching for it, plz some one help. . . . and the location of dratini and deino also thnx in advance. .
You can find Bagon on the part of Jade Volcano which is near Volcano Town,and also,you can find Dratini in Halfleaf Cave.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old March 13th, 2013, 05:05 AM
Sirchaotic
Unhatched Egg

Hello, i am stuck in the quest for getting the central pass.
I did the 4 grunts, and i went back to Crystal Villa to give Uranium the key.
I did the battle in the 'hidden' cave and defeated Giratina.
To get the central pass, everyone says that i need to go to Blightlight Airport to meet Uranium and he wil give me the pass.
But after i did the battle with giratina, Uranium is nowhere to be found in the airport. Am i missing a step?
Old March 14th, 2013, 12:40 AM
nomi1993a
Nauman Nasir

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1158 View Post
You can find the sword in a cave which is near Redwood City,also,it's a hidden cave.

You can find Bagon on the part of Jade Volcano which is near Volcano Town,and also,you can find Dratini in Halfleaf Cave.
Hey dude thanx for help, i need to knw 1 thing more how to get exp share my haxorus is nw of lv 75 and im on my way to 6th gym on snowy path, i need to find exp share, thanx in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1158 View Post

Hey dude, ive searched almost 3hours on every floor of jade volcano i didnt find any bagon, if its on jade volcano then on which part it ill apear becaure nw iam frustrated, even if a pokemon has 1% chance of appearing then of 3hours search there is a chance of appearing even once, thanx in advance 4 ur help.

Last edited by DrFuji; March 14th, 2013 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old March 14th, 2013, 02:42 AM
MILF
Unhatched Egg

is it the hidden cave like the cave that we catch deoxys?
Old March 14th, 2013, 03:51 AM
搞五搞六
战5渣

Hi, 1158.

Since you added the physical/special split, I suggest you also add the icons of them in the game.

Old March 14th, 2013, 01:45 PM
cheatfreak23
Commander&Chief of cheatcodes

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochorro View Post
Just don't train Ekans and go all the way up to the 1st medal with your starter. Ekans/Arbok is a horrible Pokémon, and if you only use your starter, that part of the game will be easy because it'll be overleveled.
I might give it another shot, but Im not too sure.
Old March 16th, 2013, 07:55 AM
timster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomi1993a View Post
how to get exp share im searching but didnt find, nw iam on 6th gym nw iam in need of it plz help?
You can buy exp share in Marble City in the building where the bug catcher is standing right next to.
Old March 16th, 2013, 12:18 PM
nomi1993a
Nauman Nasir

Quote:
Originally Posted by timster View Post
You can buy exp share in Marble City in the building where the bug catcher is standing right next to.
Hey dude thanx it works, and nw im in sky tunnel in iris town.
Old March 16th, 2013, 01:29 PM
timster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirchaotic View Post
Hello, i am stuck in the quest for getting the central pass.
I did the 4 grunts, and i went back to Crystal Villa to give Uranium the key.
I did the battle in the 'hidden' cave and defeated Giratina.
To get the central pass, everyone says that i need to go to Blightlight Airport to meet Uranium and he wil give me the pass.
But after i did the battle with giratina, Uranium is nowhere to be found in the airport. Am i missing a step?
You have to beat the challenge bridge first before meeting Uranium at the airport. In order to get into the challenge bridge, you need all 6 emblems in West Tyron.
Old March 17th, 2013, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILF View Post
is it the hidden cave like the cave that we catch deoxys?
No,it's an underground cave, also, it's not on High Path.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 搞五搞六 View Post
Hi, 1158.

Since you added the physical/special split, I suggest you also add the icons of them in the game.

Maybe I'll do that later, but since I didn't find any more bugs, I may not do this right now.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old March 18th, 2013, 07:10 AM
emme_yes
Unhatched Egg

Hi, 1158

Srsly i got the lapras egg when it was going to hatch.... then it turned into a Bad egg why?
Old March 19th, 2013, 05:07 AM
Mattysoxfan

Nature: Naughty
I don't know if this was answered yet but I'm going to ask. Is something wrong with the battle music? Or is it just my game? There is loud beeps. Kinda reminds me of MegaMan 2 on the NES when you use game genie and the music is all messed up. Though, this one isn't that bad but it is noticeable.
Old March 19th, 2013, 09:12 AM
R94PT
Unhatched Egg

Hi, just cleared the elite4 and now I have updated fot the latest patch so I could have the move dragon pulse, but well heart scales are needed, I searched the map, searched underwater and still only have 3 of them. If you could put them om sale on the black market on ( dont remember the town marble i guess) it would be highly aprecciated.

Also where can we see the physical/special split, I know whick attacks are what by searching on internet and personal experience.

Cheers and great job with this game.

Last edited by R94PT; March 19th, 2013 at 09:39 AM.
Old March 21st, 2013, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emme_yes View Post
Hi, 1158

Srsly i got the lapras egg when it was going to hatch.... then it turned into a Bad egg why?
I even don't know if this could happen, so, sorry for this, but I may have a look about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattysoxfan View Post
I don't know if this was answered yet but I'm going to ask. Is something wrong with the battle music? Or is it just my game? There is loud beeps. Kinda reminds me of MegaMan 2 on the NES when you use game genie and the music is all messed up. Though, this one isn't that bad but it is noticeable.
Yes,the music is a bit damaged for some reasons, but in fact, I'm just worry about that if I fix the music problem, some new errors will be there, so, I'll try to fix it, but it'll not be soon, sorry again for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R94PT View Post
Hi, just cleared the elite4 and now I have updated fot the latest patch so I could have the move dragon pulse, but well heart scales are needed, I searched the map, searched underwater and still only have 3 of them. If you could put them om sale on the black market on ( dont remember the town marble i guess) it would be highly aprecciated.

Also where can we see the physical/special split, I know whick attacks are what by searching on internet and personal experience.

Cheers and great job with this game.
Some Pokemon have Heart Scales with them, so you can get some from some wild Pokemon like Luvdisc, Luvdisc can be easily found near Halfleaf City. Also, I did not insert physical/special icons for the moves, so, it's still not easy to see the physical/special split, sorry.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old March 21st, 2013, 10:24 AM
R94PT
Unhatched Egg

Just spotted a couple of bugs with the map, do you want me to post some prints so you can fix them?

Btw so far for what I've played this game is more challenging than the ones made by nintendo.Keep up the great work
Old March 21st, 2013, 10:37 AM
Mattysoxfan

I'm after the first gym, wondering if the magnemite I caught can be evolved to magnezone. I don't know what is available in this hack which throws me off when I want to make my permanent team. What Are some of the Pokemon that are in this that require special types of evolveing methods? Like stones or happiness?
Old March 21st, 2013, 12:16 PM
R94PT
Unhatched Egg

Hapiness... the ones I remember are chansey and riolu.

Stones... to get glaceon in this hack you will need the eevee-s which someone is going to give you and use moon stone on him.

The others you usually need to trade if im not in mistake evolve at lvl 55/60 or something like that.

A question for the developer is gallade available in this hack?
Old March 21st, 2013, 12:49 PM
Mattysoxfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by R94PT View Post
Hapiness... the ones I remember are chansey and riolu.

Stones... to get glaceon in this hack you will need the eevee-s which someone is going to give you and use moon stone on him.

The others you usually need to trade if im not in mistake evolve at lvl 55/60 or something like that.

A question for the developer is gallade available in this hack?

Never really liked glaceon. But lucario is one of my favorites.

The ones I'd like to know about mostly are trading evolution Pokemon. Which would be the following:

Electivire
Magmortar
Rhyperior
Steelix
Gigalith
Conkledurr
Scizor

I don't know about the 5th generation Pokemon. Caught a scraggy so I assume there is something in it like gigalith.

This will determine my team if I know if these trade evolution Pokemon are in the hack.

Last edited by Mattysoxfan; March 21st, 2013 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Typo
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links