Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Computers & Technology
Reload this Page HELP!!!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Computers & Technology The place to go for all things tech and internet. Share a funny YouTube video or meme, discover the latest useful apps, or just get some free tech support.

Old March 11th, 2013 (01:04 PM).

I need Help!!!!. on 12/29/12 my sister vacuumed up my gamepad charger,but we recovered it because it was stuck in the vacuum and we pulled it out. It still worked after that. that story will make sense in a minute. I got bullied on my way home from school today. Then when I got home I tried charging my WiiU game pad in every plug in my house and it didn't work in any plug in my house,but then I went back to the first plug and it worked. My WiiU gamepad does this often and my gamepad's charge doesn't last long either. I thought my gamepad's charger was broken. Can anyone help me with my situation. This all happened within twenty minutes. I really need help. I needed someone to tell because I had a bad day. These people are my real friends who listen. Anybody out there.
Old March 11th, 2013 (02:28 PM).
Omastar

Yeah, looks like you're having a bit of a weak day. Since the major focus of this thread seems to be about your faulty charger and whatnot, I'll move it over to Technology & Internet in case anyone has any tips for fixing stuff like that. Chances are, though, that you'll just have to get hold of a new one.
Old March 13th, 2013 (04:18 AM).
My Secrecy. My Advantage.
Platinum Tier

If it didn't work and then randomly did then it's probably just a faulty connection in the wire. If you jiggle the actual wire until it starts to charge and then try and keep it in that position then you might be able to get a full charge out of it, but to be honest I'd suggest buying a new charger.

"I am confident that if anyone actually penetrates our facades, even the most perceptive would still be fundamentally unprepared for the truth of House Dimir."
-Szadek, Lord of Secrets

Old March 13th, 2013 (05:52 AM).
Banned

Nature: Sassy
Agreed -- it looks like the charger has been damaged. It'd be best to replace it and explain what happened in detail. It was an accident so don't blame anyone. If you have a credit card or know someone with one, you can get one online, but GameStop should have the charger you need as well. They also carry pretty good third party chargers.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links