The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games

Notices

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 8th, 2013, 12:49 PM
ppooookkkkkkk
Banned

Nature: Gentle

Advertise here
New screenies! i removed the previous ones, since i changed my tiles 'lil bit.

Also some goodies: Starter and their stats :D.

Old March 13th, 2013, 06:54 PM
ppooookkkkkkk
Banned

Sorry guys for no update ( I was busy playing minecraft, also my exams are finished now now).
So, im going to tell all of my viewers the back story of The leader of team asteroids: Astrus ( the name sounds weird)

Long ago in his childhood, he was a gentle patient kid, he really liked his parents. He also wanted to be an astrobiologist, but that day ruined it all ( this part is getting interesting).

One day He was coming back from his regular eye checkup ( he had damaged his left eye when he was a baby) with his parents, a strange group of men kidnapped them and took them somewhere far. Astrus followed them all the way through a mountain. Inside the men were activating a strange machine made of precious metal, the sign stated human manipulation machine! Astrus ran to seve his parents from manipulating but unfortunately he was captured as bait for his parents, so they listen they're orders.
Astrus' s parents agreed to go inside the machine.
A strange scientist powered the machine. It was a horrifying moment with Astrus willingbto free his parents while crying becaise of listening they're screams.
After minutes the manipulation process stopped and ir suddenly started to overpower human cells resulting in an... explosion inside the machine... Astrus was covered with blood of his parents. He decided to take revenge with the creator of the manipulation machine, but he wasn't able to. Soon after he thought of using lunar and solar energy to power jimself so he could take revengenon those who are affiliated with the human manipulation program. And then rule the world!

Sub question: how do you think the group got money to buy the manipulation machine?

Sorry for the typos guys iwas using my mobile.

Last edited by ppooookkkkkkk; March 13th, 2013 at 06:56 PM. Reason: typos
Old March 23rd, 2013, 07:46 AM
Saving Raven
Original Creator of Pokémon X

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Saving Raven
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppooookkkkkkk View Post
Sorry guys for no update ( I was busy playing minecraft, also my exams are finished now now).
So, im going to tell all of my viewers the back story of The leader of team asteroids: Astrus ( the name sounds weird)

Long ago in his childhood, he was a gentle patient kid, he really liked his parents. He also wanted to be an astrobiologist, but that day ruined it all ( this part is getting interesting).

One day He was coming back from his regular eye checkup ( he had damaged his left eye when he was a baby) with his parents, a strange group of men kidnapped them and took them somewhere far. Astrus followed them all the way through a mountain. Inside the men were activating a strange machine made of precious metal, the sign stated human manipulation machine! Astrus ran to seve his parents from manipulating but unfortunately he was captured as bait for his parents, so they listen they're orders.
Astrus' s parents agreed to go inside the machine.
A strange scientist powered the machine. It was a horrifying moment with Astrus willingbto free his parents while crying becaise of listening they're screams.
After minutes the manipulation process stopped and ir suddenly started to overpower human cells resulting in an... explosion inside the machine... Astrus was covered with blood of his parents. He decided to take revenge with the creator of the manipulation machine, but he wasn't able to. Soon after he thought of using lunar and solar energy to power jimself so he could take revengenon those who are affiliated with the human manipulation program. And then rule the world!

Sub question: how do you think the group got money to buy the manipulation machine?

Sorry for the typos guys iwas using my mobile.
thats crazt and sad D: poor guy

~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

Old April 17th, 2013, 08:56 AM
ppooookkkkkkk
Banned

The progress is halted for now since my computer isn't working propely(Theres some issue with the Windows.).

Mean while my copy is on its way. I will shows some of my Fakemons daily!

Heres a limited edition eveelution which i will give through mystery gift,If sylveon would be a flying type, else it will be common.

The windeon!

Breathes...

No one even cares ti look at this thread. Looks like im not popular enough.

Last edited by ppooookkkkkkk; April 17th, 2013 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 8th, 2013, 11:59 PM
ppooookkkkkkk
Banned

Hey guys I just Made a New creation of mine!

[IMG]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...34-d64mghk.png[IMG]

What You see is Castorm. It is the evolution of Both Castform and Clostorm.

Simple Method to evolve Castform+Clostorm+Dna splicer Like item
= Castorm.

It's a beast with pretty high Sp def and sp attack.

It's type is Flying/Normal.
and Other forms type will be:

Rain form
Water/Electric

Sun storm Form
Fire/Flying

Blizzard form:
Ice/Flying

Sandstorm form:
Rock/Ground.

It has it's own signature move: Storm.
Storm is a stronger variant of weather ball, except that it changes the weather condition and freezes or burns the foe. Depending on the condition.

Last edited by ppooookkkkkkk; May 9th, 2013 at 01:18 AM. Reason: addded moreeee info >:)
Old May 24th, 2013, 08:57 PM
ppooookkkkkkk
Banned

I have fully revised the first Post.

I will fix the missing things and glitches soon as I'm not busy.
Old May 27th, 2013, 10:59 PM
ppooookkkkkkk
Banned

Hey everyone added pics and changed the thread a little.

if anyone looks at this thread please do post that what needs improvement. Thank you.
Old May 31st, 2013, 09:12 PM
IceGod64
My imagination.

Nature: Naive
Alright, this is looking a lot better than before. Some of the sprites could use tweaking, but the grammar is much better.

Here are a few things that could use adjustment:

"Maple: I was out of the region for my studies, when your family shifted here."
"shifted" may be technically correct, but I would say "moved" instead.

"Is there something you want to tell me dear?"
There's a continuation, add a comma after "me".

"I heard some strange people talking about Lunar and Solar energy, When I was on my..."
The comma doesn't belong there, because it's in the middle of a though that's ongoing, not at a pause. "When" also should not be be capitalized, as it is not a new sentence.

"Halt!
I'm stoping everyone from harvesting the..."
Misspelled "stopping". Two p's.

Hope this helps!

Old June 2nd, 2013, 12:20 AM
ppooookkkkkkk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceGod64 View Post
Alright, this is looking a lot better than before. Some of the sprites could use tweaking, but the grammar is much better.

Here are a few things that could use adjustment:

"Maple: I was out of the region for my studies, when your family shifted here."
"shifted" may be technically correct, but I would say "moved" instead.

"Is there something you want to tell me dear?"
There's a continuation, add a comma after "me".

"I heard some strange people talking about Lunar and Solar energy, When I was on my..."
The comma doesn't belong there, because it's in the middle of a though that's ongoing, not at a pause. "When" also should not be be capitalized, as it is not a new sentence.

"Halt!
I'm stoping everyone from harvesting the..."
Misspelled "stopping". Two p's.

Hope this helps!
Why thank you! I will correct those mistakes as soon as possible.

About the sprites, yeah I'm trying to make them more attractive and better as I proceed.
Old June 9th, 2013, 02:22 AM
ppooookkkkkkk
Banned

Good news guys, I've started to work on the overworlds! here is some preview of my progress:

Altough it looks completed it still isn't, since i'm missong a part from my desing.
The thing on top of maple hair is causing problems, if anyone likes to helps can PM me.

Old June 9th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Ęℓαчиıı
Scolipede

Nature: Adamant
Why not just use Juniper's hair? It's just a matter of splicing, recoloring, and correct placement.

Also, her skirt is slightly blinding to me. Why not tone it down or just change it to a different color? The green on her shoes doesn't match at all.
Old June 11th, 2013, 12:23 AM
ppooookkkkkkk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ęℓαчиıı View Post
Why not just use Juniper's hair? It's just a matter of splicing, recoloring, and correct placement.

Also, her skirt is slightly blinding to me. Why not tone it down or just change it to a different color? The green on her shoes doesn't match at all.

Lol I was thinking same about the boots thats why I didn't colored the bottom part in the overworld.

I'm working on it, thanks for the feedback!
Old June 12th, 2013, 04:44 AM
ppooookkkkkkk
Banned

Guys I'm working very hard on the Pokédex and other things.

Anyways meet Proppellick

This guy can spin it's tail like a proppeller to raise it's speed or height.

Also I've added the fairy type, right now all the weakness and resistances are based on the rumors, but when the offical game comes everything will change.
Old July 17th, 2013, 04:20 AM
ppooookkkkkkk
Banned

Sorry guys for no updates over the month as I was busy with studies.

Here I have done a lot of things over the month, first I have completed the smart and visual Poké-Pocket scripts, also I have redesigned the summary screen. Soon I will be completed with Greengurff gym. Here are some screens:

Graphics are only beta stage.

Still WIP.

Thanks people I will post more updates soon.
Old July 17th, 2013, 09:27 PM
ppooookkkkkkk
Banned

I'm thinking this game has not so much progress right now, so this game is now from developing to idea and will gradually keep improving. (Remember it can get more improved by sharing your feedback about it)
Old July 17th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Saving Raven
Original Creator of Pokémon X

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Saving Raven
I've seen a few people making (moon/sun - or lunar/solar - or morning/night) game, it would be cool if they pooled their resources, and worked together on 1 game

regardless - I like the new design of the summary thing, keep it up

~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

Old July 17th, 2013, 10:45 PM
ppooookkkkkkk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
I've seen a few people making (moon/sun - or lunar/solar - or morning/night) game, it would be cool if they pooled their resources, and worked together on 1 game

regardless - I like the new design of the summary thing, keep it up
Lol I have seen many of them, but mine is the most unique as my doesn't feature the mascot legendaries holding the power of sun and moon, instead my game shows them guarding them (although solavier and lunellero can use a quarter of it).

Anyways I'm gonna change the water starter to a shark as I've seen the design above is not so good.

Here's the family tree of all starters:

Chiwittle - the woodpecker pokemon.
Chikin - the rock bird pokemon
Rohunt - the Hunting pokemon.

Flauri - the romantic pokemon
Undecided - the romantic pokemon
Flaeomance - the cupid pokemon.

Shteam - steam pokemon
Sharjet - the steam boat pokemon
Transhark - the vehicle pokemon.

Excited to see their looks? Coming soon.
Old July 20th, 2013, 01:11 PM
th3shark
Develops in AS3/C++

Nature: Calm
I like how the new starters are grouped together. It's a good sign when pokemon can be separated based on traits other than type or skill level. And yes I am excited to see their looks lol.
Old July 20th, 2013, 02:47 PM
pokemonmercury

Wow, this looks impressive!
:O
Old July 21st, 2013, 01:18 AM
ppooookkkkkkk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonmercury View Post
Wow, this looks impressive!
:O
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3shark View Post
I like how the new starters are grouped togethedidn't gave up It's a it good sign when pokemon can be separated based on traits other than type or skill level. And yes I am excited to see their looks lol.
Awww thanks everyone /↑-↑\. I'm working on all of them so they turn out to be epic!

Now im gonna tell what is the legend of my region's mascot and why they were created.

Long ago when arceus made the universe there were no stars, no shine everything was pit black. Arceus decided to create some light in the universe. But it turned out to be a living thing, the living thing had the power to create rocks known as stars, the thing loved the stars as it's children and soon there were to many of th that it had to assemble them in groups. It called the groups galaxies and the most beloved stars went in the group milkyway.

Soon her most beloved star transformed it self into a bright shining star. Arceus was very impressed and told the thing to to name the brightest star in the world 'sun'.

Soon after arceus created the world and it's inhabitants, there were some dark soldiers who found the unused part of the universe where there was a galaxy but it was dark so dark that it felt bright. It contained dark force, a force so strong that it can make one person Immune to everything and removes the immunity of everything! Butbthey weren't able to obtain it as it was one billion light years away.

The dark galaxy started it's maliciousness and tried to darken other galaxies. The thing had no chpice expect to seal the dark force in a rock and soon the seven dark warriors found it
This meant chaos for the world as the power was so strong that they could control the sun and moon! Soon they found out if the take the lunar and solar energybthey will be godlike! The thing was weakend by the dark force and by hearing the seven dark warrior's plans it immediately had no choice but to protect them. Alone the thing was incapable of facing them and it went to the state of death. It was the end!

Soon began the weeks of the dark which were chaotic for lenaroh as peace there was removed and their only hope was to suicide. But the thing didn't give up it used quarter of the solar energy to create solavier the guardian of sun and lunar energy to create lunellero the guardian of moon. And finally Staknight from her own energy. Together all four destroyed the dark warriors and there energy Everthing went peaceful there was only one sorrow the things last breath as her energy was drained and it was unable to stand up. Arceus had developed good bond with the thing and it didn't let it die, so Arceus transformed it into a rock and sealed it in a stone and sent it somewhere in space.

now team asteroids have found out that solar and lunar energy has enough power for them to complete their plan. And so on they will use solavier/lunellero to unleash the power from them.

(Sorry for the grammar glitches).

Last edited by ppooookkkkkkk; July 21st, 2013 at 09:25 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2013, 11:05 AM
ppooookkkkkkk
Banned

I've a idea for the contest like thing for my game (Musical and Pokeathlon).

The pokèidol!

In this minigame you're able to create your own songs and sing it!

How the game will work? Simple.
First you create a song, you have to use your own words. Just a note: The marking system will depend on themes (Pop, Rock, Calm etc.) If you use words that suit the theme you can get good points (don't worry, there will be a list of recommended words to help you out.)
Next there will be a singing minigame in which the sentences of the song scrambles and you have to choose the correct lines within the time of 10 seconds!
Your performance can get more points depending on your and your pokemon's attire.

Thanks for reading! I'm will post the first map soon, stay tuned.

Last edited by ppooookkkkkkk; July 22nd, 2013 at 11:13 AM.
Old July 24th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Maruno
Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials

Closed at author's request.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here