• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

I think I've found the perfect song to listen to after reading the American Politics thread.

"People like you just fuel my hate."

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years

Ekotren - Blackened Sky

There's no real reasoning. I'm listening to one of my playlists and it came on. My friend showed me this song the day it was released and I loved it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Illuvial - Chorcoal

Some more of the D&B that I've been discovering on HD Nexus' channel nowadays, listening to it at night just takes my mind into oblivion and I love it.

Sir Codin

Wow, this rules. I need more of these guys.

TweenyTodd

Quitting cuz i got a job
Years

Augustana - Boston Alternative Rock. Also, the Fray. This song is kind of old, but that doesn't mean its not good. :cool:

Sir Codin

"So what shall it be? Do you join the Unity...or do you die here? JOIN. DIE. JOIN. DIE."

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Foster The People - Houdini
Torches (2011)

The first Foster the people song I heard and my most played song by them.
I love the music video for that song. :) Pretty creative.
Right now, listening to some Day and Age by The Killers.

One of the best songs from The Killers imo, I really love this song, even if the videos really odd.

Years
Got myself a copy of Sakanaction's new album... sakanaction. They are probably my favorite band. So pretty, so energetic, so much fun.

I've been listening to the song "Aoi" a whole bunch, but sadly that doesn't seem to exist on the internet at the moment so here is another song from the album.

Sir Codin

Well, here's another black metal artist that's caught my ear. Too bad they broke up almost 10 years ago due to their vocalist dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back