The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Pokémon Essentials

Notices

Pokémon Essentials All questions and discussion about Pokémon Essentials, the Pokémon game kit for RPG Maker XP, go in here. Also contains links to the latest downloads and the Essentials Wiki.

Old January 25th, 2013, 07:17 AM
CoolKnightST

Still an lot of bugs found arround there. An bug in the battle house and also an door bug in the bug park. When I left the house I has trapped in an bush.
Old January 25th, 2013, 07:41 AM
Maruno
Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolKnightST View Post
Still an lot of bugs found arround there. An bug in the battle house and also an door bug in the bug park. When I left the house I has trapped in an bush.
Could you try being a bit more specific? What is the "battle house", and what is the bug in it? I did find a teleport bug when leaving the Natural Park Pavillion, but I ended up checking all the other Natural Park-related teleports first because "house" was too vague.
Old March 6th, 2013, 04:50 PM
deathbymanga
Mime Jr.

UM, I tried downloading it, but every time I click on it, it just opens my SimpleComic app. Am I doing something wrong?

Old March 14th, 2013, 08:38 AM
Sam24
Sam24

I've downloaded version 11 of the Pokémon essentals but i'm having trouble opening it.
It shows up as an .rar file is there any way to open the file without downloading other software? I have Essentials 2010-09-05 before I decided to download this so do I need to update on that? I would really like a reply so please someone answer.
Old March 15th, 2013, 04:02 AM
IceGod64
My imagination.

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam24 View Post
I've downloaded version 11 of the Pokémon essentals but i'm having trouble opening it.
It shows up as an .rar file is there any way to open the file without downloading other software? I have Essentials 2010-09-05 before I decided to download this so do I need to update on that? I would really like a reply so please someone answer.
First off, an F.Y.I.: a .rar file is an archive format, that is to say, it's basically a file type (A popular one too), designed for the purpose of storing many files at once. The main benefit to this is that

You will need either Winrar or 7-Zip (I personally recommend 7-Zip as it supports a few other archive formats) to open them and extract the files.

Hope this helps!

Old June 5th, 2013, 08:39 PM
Tournoiement

Nature: Careful
The Pokemon Essentials is Good! I have already used it many times. Hehee. By the way, I'm gonna ask a question, If the Upcoming Pokemon X and Y uses 3D Graphics, Would you change your sprites to the 3D ones? Or would you make sprites of the new Pokemon? Please Continue your Project, It really helps a lot.

Moon Prism Power, Make up!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links