Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central > Spinoff Games
Notices

Spinoff Games If it isn't in the main series of Pokémon games, it goes here (games such as Mystery Dungeon, Colosseum, XD, and so on.)

Old March 15th, 2013, 06:26 AM
TheLadyHum
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
This Gameboy Color game kept me occupied between runs of the Pokemon RPGs, and I don't remember specifics about it, such as how catching pokemon worked, but I remember it being addictive if slightly frustrating!

Any memories of this almost-forgotton spin-off?

Hum x

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it, we go nowhere. (Carl Sagan)

---

For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love. (Carl Sagan again!)
Old March 16th, 2013, 05:40 PM
pokem0nprincess

Nature: Quirky
Well, not sure if this is truly a memory, but I used to play it on an emulator on my phone and that was awesome! It was a lot of fun.
Gotta collect 'em all! (seriously, I'm trying.)
Old April 9th, 2013, 07:41 AM
Azure Rathalδs
WOOP WOOP WOOP
Community Supporter

I've never actually played Pokemon Pinball, but it does look like a rather impressive attempt at a pinball game on such a limited platform.

It's sequel, Pokemon Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire, is awesome. While there are only 2 tables, they are quite well designed. The game is also a good time sink, as capturing all 205 Pokemon will take some time.

| TuMbLr [X] | ReViEwBlOg [X] |
Old April 13th, 2013, 03:31 PM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Simply put, I hated it as a kid. It was so hard and I barely got anywhere in the game. I still play it every now and then though. Anybody use the rumble feature? I actually found it annoying and took the battery out.
Moderator of Trade Corner
PM me | VM me
My Pair

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old April 22nd, 2013, 02:54 AM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
I didn't mind it really, but I was never good at it. I found it in the garbage so it was nice to get it for free.
Old April 22nd, 2013, 03:14 AM
Treetwig
Banned for being awesome

Nature: Jolly
Already played that one it brings back good memories Lol XD
3ds: 2466-2894-1755
Old April 22nd, 2013, 08:20 AM
Magnetic
Underground Trainer

Nature: Mild
I was obsessed with this as a kid. Something about it was so intriguing, with the evolutions, and finding wild pokemon. Really fun and addicting game.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here