The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #251    
Old February 19th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Pink Mommy's Avatar
Pink Mommy
Pokemon Breeder
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thougar View Post
Ah, thats a bit of a bummer...
Although, DW Eevee could be useful also, I wouldn't mind Giving a chlorophyll Leafeon a shot, and It would fill the hole I left after I pretty much said "No, I am NOT Gonna even try to get a heatran with the correct nature AND HP ice."

Same trade offer still applies, I dont think I will be using my Masterball on anything anyway.
Actually, I just got a DW Seedot If ya wanna trade for that, Its not the best competitively but Pickpocket is useful for farming items.
Ok, so you want a DW Eevee for the Seedot, right?
Is the Seedot a female? If so, I could give you a female Eevee so you can breed your own. They're Modest nature, so you'll just have to give her an everstone.
__________________

Paired With LilJz123
Reply With Quote
  #252    
Old February 19th, 2013, 10:04 PM
Thougar's Avatar
Thougar
Unhatched Egg
FC: 4639-9063-3189
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Under my rock
Age: 21
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Mommy View Post
Ok, so you want a DW Eevee for the Seedot, right?
Is the Seedot a female? If so, I could give you a female Eevee so you can breed your own. They're Modest nature, so you'll just have to give her an everstone.
Yes it is, I'm currently trying to hatch another one myself In case I ever need to farm for an item.
Dang... I just realized why DW females are in such high demand....
Magnemite... Why do you dream about only male Pokemon?

Last edited by Thougar; February 20th, 2013 at 04:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #253    
Old March 8th, 2013, 04:58 PM
LilJz's Avatar
LilJz
Make me your Aphrodite
Community Supporter
FC: 4484-9013-8160
IGN: LilJz
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Canada
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Vianey, are the legendary beast in the Pokemon shelter ready for adoption? I really want them
__________________
♥Plusle bro of Autumn Reverie♥ | ♥Pink Mommy, Autumn Reverie, Kanzler, Macarous & Apollo♥
|3DS FC|
Reply With Quote
  #254    
Old March 11th, 2013, 03:57 AM
Pink Mommy's Avatar
Pink Mommy
Pokemon Breeder
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Oh... sure, they are!
I still have the Gorebyss and Metang if you still want them.
__________________

Paired With LilJz123
Reply With Quote
  #255    
Old March 11th, 2013, 04:47 AM
LilJz's Avatar
LilJz
Make me your Aphrodite
Community Supporter
FC: 4484-9013-8160
IGN: LilJz
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Canada
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Yea, I want those too :D

The Legendary beast will be for my Diamond while Gorebyss & Metang will be for my HeartGold
__________________
♥Plusle bro of Autumn Reverie♥ | ♥Pink Mommy, Autumn Reverie, Kanzler, Macarous & Apollo♥
|3DS FC|
Reply With Quote
  #256    
Old March 11th, 2013, 06:28 AM
Shiny Electivire's Avatar
Shiny Electivire
Thunderbolt Pokemon
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Could I get a Relaxed Mudkip with the ability Torrent?
I'd like to use one on my team ^.^
__________________
FireRed: 1/8 Badges


Black 2 FC: 1035-0920-0358
Reply With Quote
  #257    
Old March 11th, 2013, 10:33 AM
Xilfer's Avatar
Xilfer
Control.
Community Supporter
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Your mind
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Hi. Can I please have a Ralts 01 (Gardevoir) and 02? (Gallade) I'd like to try using new kinds of types, and I'm rather unfamiliar with Psychic types, so I think the duo would deserve a spot on one of my teams. (I have many)

Also, if your donation center is open, I'd like to donate a pair of Goletts from my Golett shiny hunt. I think they don't deserve to just stay in my PC for the rest of their lives.

I'm just wondering if it would be possible to transfer them straight to my B2? I have SS so it's not problem if that isn't possible, but it would be convenient. My time zone is EST (Eastern Standard Time) and I'm usually on from 11 AM to 8 PM.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #258    
Old March 12th, 2013, 04:39 PM
Pink Mommy's Avatar
Pink Mommy
Pokemon Breeder
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny Electivire View Post
Could I get a Relaxed Mudkip with the ability Torrent?
I'd like to use one on my team ^.^
Sure, I think I still have that one. Is Sunday ok?
Also, what's your time zone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xilfer123 View Post
Hi. Can I please have a Ralts 01 (Gardevoir) and 02? (Gallade) I'd like to try using new kinds of types, and I'm rather unfamiliar with Psychic types, so I think the duo would deserve a spot on one of my teams. (I have many)

Also, if your donation center is open, I'd like to donate a pair of Goletts from my Golett shiny hunt. I think they don't deserve to just stay in my PC for the rest of their lives.

I'm just wondering if it would be possible to transfer them straight to my B2? I have SS so it's not problem if that isn't possible, but it would be convenient. My time zone is EST (Eastern Standard Time) and I'm usually on from 11 AM to 8 PM.
Ok, so... the Ralts are for GenIV or V? I can give them to you on whichever you want, so if you want them for Black 2 it's ok.
Let me know!
__________________

Paired With LilJz123
Reply With Quote
  #259    
Old March 12th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Shiny Electivire's Avatar
Shiny Electivire
Thunderbolt Pokemon
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
I'm in California, so PST. And yeah, Sunday should be fine
__________________
FireRed: 1/8 Badges


Black 2 FC: 1035-0920-0358
Reply With Quote
  #260    
Old March 12th, 2013, 11:05 PM
Izuya_Namikaze's Avatar
Izuya_Namikaze
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Male
Hi, can I adopt a female Snubbull, a male Bulbasaur (01), a male Farfetch'd? I have Pokemon SoulSilver and I want to start with these three pokemon before I get to far in the game. I would like the Snubbull to have the egg moves Close Combat, Ice Fang, & Heal Bell and also I would like Farfetch'd to have the egg moves Flail & Leaf Blade if possible. I also live in Phoenix so if I'm not mistaken I'm on MST. Thank you. Also if possible can I have them as eggs. Thanks again. Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android
__________________
Current Roleplays I'm in:
PANDORA: A Journey of the Fallen [M]: Antonio Chambers



Last edited by Izuya_Namikaze; March 13th, 2013 at 12:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #261    
Old March 13th, 2013, 06:14 AM
ForeverTorterra
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Female
Nature: Docile
Could I adopt Pansage, Dunsparce, and Cubchoo?
Reply With Quote
  #262    
Old March 14th, 2013, 04:36 PM
Pink Mommy's Avatar
Pink Mommy
Pokemon Breeder
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny Electivire View Post
I'm in California, so PST. And yeah, Sunday should be fine
Ok, see you there. So... your FC would be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izuya_Namikaze View Post
Hi, can I adopt a female Snubbull, a male Bulbasaur (01), a male Farfetch'd? I have Pokemon SoulSilver and I want to start with these three pokemon before I get to far in the game. I would like the Snubbull to have the egg moves Close Combat, Ice Fang, & Heal Bell and also I would like Farfetch'd to have the egg moves Flail & Leaf Blade if possible. I also live in Phoenix so if I'm not mistaken I'm on MST. Thank you. Also if possible can I have them as eggs. Thanks again. Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android
For GenIV it, is then. Sure, you can take the eggs, no prob. But then... how would you know the gender? Oh, right. Nevermind! I've got it.
I'm not so sure about the egg moves, though, because of the short nottice (breeding is an art XP) but I'll check on it.
This is for Sunday, ok? May I have your FC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverTorterra View Post
Could I adopt Pansage, Dunsparce, and Cubchoo?
You've got it! See you on Sunday.
__________________

Paired With LilJz123
Reply With Quote
  #263    
Old March 15th, 2013, 11:11 AM
silverwind93
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Gender: Female
Hi Pink Mommy, do you think I would be able to adopt a Seviper from you? Many thanks in advance!
__________________
Black 2 FC: 2366 5491 6192
Reply With Quote
  #264    
Old March 15th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Pink Mommy's Avatar
Pink Mommy
Pokemon Breeder
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwind93 View Post
Hi Pink Mommy, do you think I would be able to adopt a Seviper from you? Many thanks in advance!
Seviper it is, buddy.
See you on Sunday
__________________

Paired With LilJz123
Reply With Quote
  #265    
Old March 15th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Izuya_Namikaze's Avatar
Izuya_Namikaze
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Male
Thank you and I know its a art and thats why I came to one of the best.:-) But my wifi is acting up so can I get you fc tomorrow if not can you just hold my order til next Sunday. Please and thank you.
__________________
Current Roleplays I'm in:
PANDORA: A Journey of the Fallen [M]: Antonio Chambers


Reply With Quote
  #266    
Old March 15th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Pink Mommy's Avatar
Pink Mommy
Pokemon Breeder
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izuya_Namikaze View Post
Thank you and I know its a art and thats why I came to one of the best.:-) But my wifi is acting up so can I get you fc tomorrow if not can you just hold my order til next Sunday. Please and thank you.


Sure, I can hold your order until next Sunday, that'll give me more time to get what you want without having to rush.
__________________

Paired With LilJz123
Reply With Quote
  #267    
Old April 6th, 2013, 02:56 PM
Amaura's Avatar
Amaura
Longneck Thingymabob
Community Supporter
FC: 1048-9068-0349
IGN: Dylicious/Mayweather
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Amaura
If someone wants to surprise you with donations, would you accept eggs on trades? :p
__________________









This ancient Pokémon was restored from part of its body that had been frozen in ice for over 100 million years.
Trade Thread3DS FCPair
Reply With Quote
  #268    
Old April 7th, 2013, 04:30 AM
Pink Mommy's Avatar
Pink Mommy
Pokemon Breeder
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyl-icious View Post
If someone wants to surprise you with donations, would you accept eggs on trades? :p
As long as they're not bad eggs, sure, why not.
Would you like to donate some?
__________________

Paired With LilJz123
Reply With Quote
  #269    
Old April 7th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Amaura's Avatar
Amaura
Longneck Thingymabob
Community Supporter
FC: 1048-9068-0349
IGN: Dylicious/Mayweather
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Amaura
For sure :3 are you able to trade all day today?
__________________









This ancient Pokémon was restored from part of its body that had been frozen in ice for over 100 million years.
Trade Thread3DS FCPair
Reply With Quote
  #270    
Old April 7th, 2013, 04:09 PM
Brickbusterx's Avatar
Brickbusterx
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Hello there Pink Mommy! I'v been getting into trading recently on my white version and I haven't been able to get the Johto starters. (Chicorita, Cyncaquil, and Totodile) Would I be able to adopt the 3? Also the gender or nature doesn't matter in the slightest. Thank you in advance.
__________________
WHITE FRIEND CODE : 4127-5220-4980

Reply With Quote
  #271    
Old April 9th, 2013, 04:14 AM
Pink Mommy's Avatar
Pink Mommy
Pokemon Breeder
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brickbusterx View Post
Hello there Pink Mommy! I'v been getting into trading recently on my white version and I haven't been able to get the Johto starters. (Chicorita, Cyncaquil, and Totodile) Would I be able to adopt the 3? Also the gender or nature doesn't matter in the slightest. Thank you in advance.
Sorry, I couldn't trade last Sunday! I'll have them ready by tomorrow, if you still want them, just let me know. And sure, you can get them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyl-icious View Post
For sure :3 are you able to trade all day today?
Same thing, couldn't trade on sunday. Will you be available tomorrow? I can trade then.
__________________

Paired With LilJz123
Reply With Quote
  #272    
Old April 9th, 2013, 04:47 AM
Amaura's Avatar
Amaura
Longneck Thingymabob
Community Supporter
FC: 1048-9068-0349
IGN: Dylicious/Mayweather
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Amaura
I'd rather do it this coming Sunday if you don't mind! Have to go through your list of pokemon you have so I know not to get you an egg for that pokemon, need a little bit more time to plan ;P

If that's ok with you at least.
__________________









This ancient Pokémon was restored from part of its body that had been frozen in ice for over 100 million years.
Trade Thread3DS FCPair
Reply With Quote
  #273    
Old April 9th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Brickbusterx's Avatar
Brickbusterx
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
It was short notice of me so no problem in the slightest! Yes I'd love them still thank you!
I may also ask for three more starters next week since your adoption center is just so great.
I'll try getting some Pokemon you'll like.
__________________
WHITE FRIEND CODE : 4127-5220-4980


Last edited by Brickbusterx; April 9th, 2013 at 10:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #274    
Old April 10th, 2013, 05:09 AM
Pink Mommy's Avatar
Pink Mommy
Pokemon Breeder
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brickbusterx View Post
It was short notice of me so no problem in the slightest! Yes I'd love them still thank you!
I may also ask for three more starters next week since your adoption center is just so great.
I'll try getting some Pokemon you'll like.

Ok, you might want to tell me what other starters you want so I can have them ready.
I totally forgot to transfer your pokemon to GenV, but luckily I already had a set that someone else didn't pick up.
They're a Female Cyndaquil, Female Chikorita and Male Totodile, hope you like them.
__________________

Paired With LilJz123

Last edited by Pink Mommy; April 10th, 2013 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #275    
Old April 10th, 2013, 06:24 AM
Brickbusterx's Avatar
Brickbusterx
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Oh we'll I also needed a chimchar, turtwig, and a snivy if its not too much trouble. And those 3 are perfect thanks so much!
__________________
WHITE FRIEND CODE : 4127-5220-4980

Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 1



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.