• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Dead man, losing his head? Wtf is this?
Btw i just went at the Showdown server for competitive battling. 4 lost and 1 win so far.

I have battled on Showdown occasionally. Im not very good and I think my team isnt really that great. Last time I battled I had a hard time and lost every battle.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Hey, Slender!
Great! Actually pretty good!
Haha, i'll try to remember that. X)

I probably won't be online that much for a while, i've got a lot of things I need to take care of.
I will try to be on at least once every other day though, even if it's just for a little bit.
I know how much you (Slender) missed me last time. :3

I shouldn't really be on right now, but i'll procrastinate just a bit more for today...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Good [:
(That you're doing well, I mean.)

Ah, okay. Same reason as before?
Haha x;

I probably should be here less, as well. PC in general as well as this thread in particular. I'm going to need to get a life. T:

Last edited:

Crux

Evermore
Years
No, i'd explain, but i'd really rather not. Too many other people.

Hah, you'd be surprised how good've friends people can become across the internet, without it being weird. It's just like having a modern penpal. :S
Plus, you don't have to worry about people on the internet getting the wrong idea.
E'erybody in da friendzone up in here. X)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
No worries.

Yeah, I just don't know who I'm actually talking to over the internet. T:
Haha true. Though some guy on another website kept trying to "ask me out", despite the fact that I don't know him. He also kept freaking out upon being rejected repeatedly. [:

Edit:
Hey, Jz. Welcome back [:

Guys, look at what I found
On June 28, 2008, a 17-year-old male from Columbia, South Carolina was decapitated by a passing train after he hopped two six-foot fences and entered a restricted area. Initial reports said that the victim was allegedly trying to grab the feet of a rider as the train went by; later reports said that the victim was merely trying to retrieve a hat. Additional eyewitnesses stated that the victim and a companion were trying to take a shortcut back into the park after leaving the park for lunch.
This must be what my sister's fiance told us about.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Haha, fair enough.
Fine, but one of these days imma get you on a skype call, or go on over to Pennslyvania, and we're gonna raise a little hell and laugh til it hurts! X)

Oh, dealing with a person like that is easy! Just wait until he asks how you're doing, then say:
~Not so great, I ate some bad opossum meat.
~Great! I'm finally out of juvy! They'll never catch me again! Ha, Haha, hahahahahahahahahahahah...
~Good with firearms.

Hey, Lj.
I won't be online so much for a bit.

New slogen for that coaster: "So great, you'll lose your head over it."

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Jz
Sounds pretty close to how I would react haha. X)

@Roc
Ahaha.
You said you wanted to burn down a windmill, right...? ;D

Best. Slogan. Ever.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That'd be quite a trip, coming from Montreal, but feel free to join us in our burning of windmills. ;D

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Lj:
Nah, the more the merrier! Bring some gasoline. And propane would be nice. :}

@Slender:
Nope! The best slogon ever would be:
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read."

Heeh, I'm going to have to go now.
See you guys. Sleep well Slender.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ahahaha. X)
Someday a PC user is going to take us seriously and think that we intend to go on arson sprees.

That's awesome, Roc.
Goodnight {:

I don't know why, but I'm in a good mood. So if I start getting on your nerves, Jz, let me know. I also would appreciate it if you could please cut my ears off. I'm listening to an online radio and it's playing dubstep...and it isn't possible for me to skip the song. D:

Years
Good afternoon again DCC.

I have to say, radios have gotten better for me over time thanks to the introduction of digital radio, increasing our music variety and much more. Still awesome in my opinion.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I love listening to the radio. I don't mind most music; anything goes for me (except hard metal). If there's a song I don't like, I would just switch channels for a while until that music finishes. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back