Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Computers & Technology
Notices

Computers & Technology The place to go for all things tech and internet. Share a funny YouTube video or meme, discover the latest useful apps, or just get some free tech support.

View Poll Results: What web browser(s) do you use?
Internet Explorer 0 0%
Mozilla Firefox 3 75.00%
Firefox variant (Pale Moon, Waterfox, Cyberfox, Comodo IceDragon, etc.) 0 0%
Google Chrome 2 50.00%
Chromium variant (Iron, RockMelt, Comodo Dragon, etc.) 0 0%
Opera 1 25.00%
Safari 0 0%
Maxthon 0 0%
Something else. (Please explain in-post. :D) 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 16th, 2013, 01:04 AM
TornZero
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
If you're reaching this site, there's a very good chance you're using a web browser. (You may also be using the PokéCommunity smartphone app. This isn't for that.)

The question here is, what browser(s) do you use — regularly, I'd like to add, though it's optional — and why?

Spoiler:
Personally, I have ten or so installed, but I only use three or four on a regular basis. Firefox has been my main web browser for as long as I can remember using a computer, while I have Chrome as a "last resort" backup. Opera, however, I was introduced to about five years ago when my friend gave me a portable version he used off his USB drive, and I recently got back into it with 12. It may dethrone Firefox for me, given some time.

As for the many others, not including Internet Explorer, I have Comodo IceDragon (Firefox variant), Pale Moon (Firefox variant), Comodo Dragon (Chrome variant), SRWare Iron (Chrome variant), RockMelt (social Chrome variant), Maxthon (all its own), and Safari.

See? Ten or so. |D

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.

Last edited by TornZero; March 16th, 2013 at 01:13 AM.
Old March 16th, 2013, 01:25 AM
curiousnathan
they said we could be anything
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
I'm currently using Mozilla Firefox after moving from Internet Explorer - and I haven't looked back since!
moderator | lovely pair | PC live
Old March 16th, 2013, 01:38 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Chrome is my choice.
Ability to synchronize everything on more devices is probably the most important aspect why I use it.
I also use Mozilla Firefox from time to time.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old March 16th, 2013, 04:44 AM
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
I used to use Firefox a lot, but since Chrome came out i switched to that. I like the simple desgin and how fast it is, just internet, no gimmicks :D

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Old March 16th, 2013, 05:00 AM
Hybrid Trainer
My Secrecy. My Advantage.

Sorry but this topic is already covered in this thread right here, and since it's not more than a month old yet I'm gonna have to close this one.

Locked.

"I am confident that if anyone actually penetrates our facades, even the most perceptive would still be fundamentally unprepared for the truth of House Dimir."
-Szadek, Lord of Secrets

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links