Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat
Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 13th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Crux
Evermore

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Crux

Advertise here
What would you describe as style, swag, and or being 'cool'?

Not really much else to say, so i'll just fill this area in with some completely redundent statements, and laugh at how many of you probably wasted two seconds of your lives reading this.

{Never and Forever}

Tees | Coming Soon | Coming Soon
Old March 14th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Shadow Libra
Unhatched Egg

It kinda depends on where in the world you are.

In Texas it's not about what type of horse you ride to school or the revolver you use. It's all about the J's you wear with the attitude and jacket to match.

Wisdom doesn't come with age it comes with experience thats why i'm proud to be 11.

Last edited by Shadow Libra; March 14th, 2013 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old March 14th, 2013, 09:22 PM
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert

Style is how you act and dress really.

I used to wear just dorky clothes and I was smart acting and stuff..

Now I find jeans a band t shirt and a zip up hoodie to be comfy, and I sit in my desk all lean back and chill, I pretty much act like a frat boy but I'm different..ish.

I think to really know someone you gotta talk to them first though.

The whole clothes and the way I sit gradually developed as a comfort thing, but I get so much more attention so I just kept doing it.

Tip is, act laid back. If you show weakness, others will take advantage of that. Just keep your cool and people will respect you. And wear cool shoes.

Nah but really, clothes help (cruel truth, style does help popularity guys) but I have some awesome unpopular friends. I hang out with them all the same time, we're a weird mix of pretty much everyone.

You just gotta get to know people.
Are you sure you want to play this game?
I'm afraid you'd lose
Old March 15th, 2013, 02:23 AM
Caelus
Gone

I pretty much wear Polo, Lacoste, and button-ups to school. Sometimes if I'm too lazy I'll just wear a sweatshirt or football shirt, but my sense of style and what I consider cool are what I normally wear to school.

I'm also a fan of suits, rugby shirts, and sweater vests, but sadly I don't have any of them. Would like to start getting them in the near future.
-
Old March 15th, 2013, 02:38 AM
curiousnathan
they said we could be anything
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
I don't believe there really is such a thing as 'swag' since it's subjective. What some might find cool, others might find really lame.
moderator | lovely pair | PC live
Old March 15th, 2013, 12:28 PM
Kura
twitter.com/kuraberrym

Nature: Serious
I think that if you feel comfortable, happy, and feel good about what you're wearing, where what you're wearing makes you feel that it compliments you and your taste, then you have "style/swag."
~Yuugiou Fan~
~Kamen Rider Fan~
♡(´・ω・`)LOVE! ☆
Old March 15th, 2013, 12:32 PM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
People perceive "style" as having nice clothes and "swag" as being smooth when it comes to romance, or at least that's how it is here.
I'm a silhouette, asking every now and then
Is it over yet? Will I ever feel again?
I'm a silhouette, chasing rainbows on my own
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old March 15th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Evil Stud Muffin
I like kitties
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Being cool is not if you follow every single trend like a sheep, but dressing how you feel like, keeping your head high, and actually have heads turn cause you look so damn proud being yourself.
Old March 15th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Sandshrew4
Also known as Sandwich

"Swag" and "coolness" are stupid. From what I've seen, you need to be good at sports, conceited beyond help, wear your pants half off if your a boy (don't know about girls), and swear a lot. Its all lame and I don't want to have/be either.
I like Sandshrews. A lot. I am Sandshrews number 1 fan. And don't you deny it.
My friend code for White 2 is 4857 7379 4725
Old March 16th, 2013, 02:59 AM
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Nature: Adamant
Confidence and humour definitely make up 'cool'. There's not a cool person out there that isn't confident and funny.

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Old March 16th, 2013, 07:03 AM
Patchisou Yutohru
Community Supporter

Oh, I have no idea, but I know that walking around with your pants around your knees does not make you look cool.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here