• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
No one saw Ted? Aw, it was such a fun movie! Anyway, my god:
mc2eVPB.jpg

Has Brown buns for a bacon cheddar melt. How delicious must that be.....

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Elendil, someone I know made me watch a minute or two of it because they thought that it was funny. I didn't agree haha. x;

Jz, But...but tornadoes can be fun. [: You're missing out, friend! Well, at least your house isn't going to be taken down by a swingset.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
It looks fun while you're in it. Unless you get hit by debris inside the tornado :C

And also when you get thrown out of the tornado? Your body might hit something hard D:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
True. There has been at least one tornado predicted to go directly across the town I live in (which is really small). But it died out before it reached us. D;

Still working on the Charmander drawing, so I won't be as active. It's turning out well, though. [:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
A little part of a tornado hit my town last year and I had to leave my house for a while. I didn't eat nor lie down for a long while! Can you imagine that???

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
True. There has been at least one tornado predicted to go directly across the town I live in (which is really small). But it died out before it reached us. D;

Still working on the Charmander drawing, so I won't be as active. It's turning out well, though. [:

Looking forward to seeing it :D I hatched a shiny Charmander in my White version through my first attempt at RNG manipulation. It's a Charizard now. :D

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I assume you don't have a basement?

Over here, the only need for evacuation is because of flooding, for the most part. I have a picture of some guy canoeing (spellcheck says that it's spelled right, but the 'e' being there bothers me) down the street.

Edit: Missed the above post. Oops.

Haha shiny Charizard are awesome. The only shiny starter I've managed to get was a Chikorita. >_>

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
The worst we have here is a little snow. Honestly, a little slow will shut down all the roads, trains, and public transit. People here don't know how to handle the winter.

In other news, I went dress shopping today. Tried on about 35 dresses.. none fit :c..

>_> Out of sheer frustration, I tried out one stretchier one made technically for 9 year olds.. >_> It fit but I didn't like that there was like a panel around the collar.. >_> But it is really depressing :/

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I never encountered a shiny Pokemon in my life except for that shiny Gyarados that you get in G/S/C. I did manage to hatch a shiny Treecko before, I gave it away as a contest in my trading thread.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I have shiny Gyarados (Lake of Rage), Bayleef (SR), Golbat (RE), Buneary (Trade), and Bidoof (RE- forgot and reset my game, so it's gone).

[: I've only been playing for two years, so I'd say that's a pretty decent amount.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
The last shiny I got was Absol. Ive lately been trying to chain some shinies in Diamond, but it hasnt gone well.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
The last shiny i got was a Zubat..in a hack game.Me and my luck.

And I've lost three because i forgot to save.

/shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back